Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Probably the best Star Wars game we can get currently :M

Curratum

20 freeroam planets, all 9 movies at 5 missions per movie for 45 playable levels / missions in the structured (?) campaigns. To compare, Lego LOTR had 17 or 18 missions, I forget which one.

My son has been playing the Lego Hobbit, LotR and Lego City Undercover, aka Pre-schooler's First GTA, and the games are actually surprisingly fun, I get to play too as he needs help with some of the missions, etc. and I've enjoyed them a lot. It's all goofy humor but it's surprisingly well-written for what it is.

Citizen

I have never understood lego games

I played the original one (about the prequel episodes) on PC on release, and later cooped the "complete" 6-episodes edition on Wii with younger cousins, both were fun. Gameplay-wise they remind me of the 3D rayman games on PC, a mix of classic platformer + gimmicky combat + SECRETS SECRETS SECRETS. But with split screen CO-OP!

There're huge levels filled with secrets and references and A LOT of characters, most of which are just cosmetically diffferent, but some of them are used to get secrets (droids open doors, jedi move stuff around, stormtroopers pass security and so on). Most of the missions are very easy, because there're lots of checkpoints and you can retry as many times as you need, but some levels of the original PC release were pretty hardcore (Episode I pod-racing :argh:)

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Not a lot of co-op games for younger kids on Steam so the lego games fill the void. My kids liked the Clone Wars one, Batman 3, Avengers, and Undercover best. this one might be the first one I buy full price though.

And that pod racing level sucks.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane

LEGOs teach engineering and mechanical skills. LEGO video games teach... uh... good hand-eye coordination?

So the future doesn't need human engineers or mechanics. It does need drone pilots. Lots and lots of 'em.

And DHS employees.

serveimage

Tehdagah

Arcane

I played the original one (about the prequel episodes) on PC on release, and later cooped the "complete" 6-episodes edition on Wii with younger cousins, both were fun. Gameplay-wise they remind me of the 3D rayman games on PC, a mix of classic platformer + gimmicky combat + SECRETS SECRETS SECRETS. But with split screen CO-OP!

There're huge levels filled with secrets and references and A LOT of characters, most of which are just cosmetically diffferent, but some of them are used to get secrets (droids open doors, jedi move stuff around, stormtroopers pass security and so on). Most of the missions are very easy, because there're lots of checkpoints and you can retry as many times as you need, but some levels of the original PC release were pretty hardcore (Episode I pod-racing :argh:)
26933.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom