Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Pretty sure there isn't. Last time I got 4 Divine Intervention scimitars from her.

Trashos

Arcane
John Keel, don't worry about it. NASA has had billion dollar projects fail and lives lost due to sillier mistakes than that.

John Keel

Savant
I don't know for sure, but before starting a new project, it checks what was the last one..... I just don't know what it does with this information..

Maybe to avoid consecutive dupes?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Currently:

current ranks.jpg

Redeemer was like six months/a year ago?

Some other recent shots:

Tristian Tank.jpg

Farrinas Banshee.jpg

Okbo Saves.jpg

Linzi Saves.jpg

Cleavage.jpg

Amiri Wispspot.jpg

John Keel

Savant
It's not about good or not, it's about degeneracy.

Same for blindsight communal, what's the fucking point, hoard more feat?

Maybe some Pounce communal?

I mean, the AI barely dispells, let's abuse the shit out of it, why the fuck not

Desiderius

Patron
It's not about good or not, it's about degeneracy.

Same for blindsight communal, what's the fucking point, hoard more feat?

Maybe some Pounce communal?

Then make it rnd/lvl, and fuck off while you’re at it. The pt is high lvl spells should be powerful. You give up a lot to cast them. I've cast Remove Blindness maybe 7 times total in six playthroughs. Why not add Neutralize Poison, Communal while you're at it.

Pounce Kukri would bring you up to fourth best damage dealer in most parties instead of chasing after shit all the time and getting a swing in here and there. You'd still be in more danger than ranged toons that already have effective pounce without even having to charge.

Hoard more feat? WTF? You were the one who wanted to nerf Assimar.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
So Hap (or anyone else) I’ve got this Dragonkind III (Black) belt. Is it worth messing around with? What does it stack with?

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
So Hap (or anyone else) I’ve got this Dragonkind III (Black) belt. Is it worth messing around with? What does it stack with?

More importantly what it doesn't stack with: your weapon.

But having 5/6 max AB attacks can be neat for a 1/2 BAB caster if you want to play a muscle wizard, I guess. And you can still cast spells.

Last edited:

John Keel

Savant
So, I've added a bunch of new spells (remove blindness/paralysis communal/, some divination etc...) to spellbooks
and ...
Fucking echolocation communal (more We be mole people communal but w/e) and a few other spells!

There's a twist tho, they are rare loot , as such can't be learned from (ie:not a scroll), giving a bit of utility to UMD and allowing a bit more power than regular spells

Barghest

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
So guys which class would you say is the most interesting to play in the turn-based mod? When I say interesting it's about something to do each turn as I dislike auto-attacking. I'm already played as a eldritch scion, so want to try something different.

John Keel

Savant
Sensei, you karate-chop left and right, it's pretty good in turnbased, altho there's a bug at lvl11 you get a free attack you shouldnt get :(

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
So guys which class would you say is the most interesting to play in the turn-based mod? When I say interesting it's about something to do each turn as I dislike auto-attacking. I'm already played as a eldritch scion, so want to try something different.
If you already played Magus, I'd say Arcane Trickster built on some wizard for wider spell selection. Or maybe cha based Bard to get max out of song usage, like Thundercaller.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If you already played Magus, I'd say Arcane Trickster built on some wizard for wider spell selection. Or maybe some cha based Bard to get max out of song usage, like Thundercaller.
I can vouch for Thundercaller going all in Cha and casting. In my TB run that character always has something to do.

Last edited:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Also a Kinetic Knight is really good turn-based (Blade Whirlwind is a Standard action)... but not exactly varied playstyle.

jac8awol

Arbiter
Started again recently in TB, this game kicks all kinds of ass. Man, it just hammers home the disappointment of all the other titles that tried to recapture the Baldurs Gate magic and failed. This time I'm doing a fighter run, combat just feels really satisfying...
I don't have anything highbrow to add to the conversation, just the glee of a guy in his 2nd childhood.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom