Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Krzysiek

Learned

The Real Fanboy
Ahh that is so fierce! He's like the biggest youtuber to review it right? It might make even more of them play the game and talk about it!

Also there's been such an explosion in fanart and memes in the last week or two as well!!!:
180d517d2052c1b9dac1f3c7bc6ed3303a515739.jpg

1a73af10e6b068031dc2693c9d2805f23daea0f0.png

43ba2f35f104b34054cb610811148247e58d3847.jpg

SophosTheWise

Cipher
You know, people are losing their shit when games vaguely try to convey any sort of left-leaning political message, but not a hint of a shitstorm when a dev is literally thanking Marx and Engels for their political education. Probably because the edgy neckbeards railing against 'politics in games' have never heard or read their names. Fuck, I love this game so much.

sullynathan

Arcane
You know, people are losing their shit when games vaguely try to convey any sort of left-leaning political message, but not a hint of a shitstorm when a dev is literally thanking Marx and Engels for their political education. Probably because the edgy neckbeards railing against 'politics in games' have never heard or read their names. Fuck, I love this game so much.
maybe because their accent is so heavy that they didn't pick up them saying Marx and Engels

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
That was brave. Surely they've lost all their friends, their jobs, and their personhood for declaring their love for Marx and historical materialism in a bathrobe.

Will Zurmacht

Educated
These guys are so Communard they developed a product and decided to sell it on the open market for 39.99 euros a copy.

I watched the skinny tart give a 20 second acceptance speech but didn't hear anything about Marx...

But I did hear a disembodied female voice say that Disco "always wins the award for best roleplaying game"

:incline:

KK1001

Arbiter
These guys are so Communard they developed a product and decided to sell it on the open market for 39.99 euros a copy.

I watched the skinny tart give a 20 second acceptance speech but didn't hear anything about Marx...

But I did hear a disembodied female voice say that Disco "always wins the award for best roleplaying game"

:incline:

the worst part is they dare buy and wear clothes made through exploited labor. disgusting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom