Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Daemonic Runner, Joust Quake:

ss_f66629d635ac42e19365013fafa4a1cabd3ef390.600x338.jpg
ss_c72e8f77e03881904e4f9dc85e356a382a853f06.600x338.jpg

I like the simple idea (run and stab) and aesthetics of this, but the game feel (action-reaction, audio, effects) leaves much to be desired.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I guess you'd want to gather them tokens for the sale coupon, but most of the awards are absolutely worthless even by previous sale standards. Stickers, emoticons and backgrounds you need to waste tokens on to get? Miss me with that shit.

Villagkouras

Arcane
So, you get nothing when buying from existing funds in your account, you only get tokens if you use external funds to buy or add to your wallet.

That's a new low for Valve.

Sorry Gabe, I prefer to use my PayPal to buy from G2A or other shady sites than your prestigious shop. At least there, maybe I'll find some decent prices.

ultimanecat

Arcane
Most of these deals are losers and/or exactly the same as the Black Friday sale less than a month ago. I guess the consolation is that if you spend $50-ish (depending on how many silly community activities you do to get tokens) you get a $5 coupon for another purchase.

Final Fantasy 15 seems to be at its lowest price ever at $17.49 at the moment, from browsing my wishlist, so I guess that's something.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess you'd want to gather them tokens for the sale coupon, but most of the awards are absolutely worthless even by previous sale standards. Stickers, emoticons and backgrounds you need to waste tokens on to get? Miss me with that shit.

you dont even get tokens for buying shit with your steam wallet, only for adding money to your steam wallet (or using non-steam wallet funds to buy games) it's fucking shit. added money to your steam wallet before the say? too bad for you.. what hte FUCK is valve's problem?

Most of these deals are losers and/or exactly the same as the Black Friday sale less than a month ago. I guess the consolation is that if you spend $50-ish (depending on how many silly community activities you do to get tokens) you get a $5 coupon for another purchase.
Only thing I've noticed a difference on is Crest, which is $3 instead of $5. And Hand of Fate 2 is $12 and I'm fairly sure it was higher in the Thanksgiving sale (Looked it up, it was $18 during that sale). Considering buying both though they're both fairly likely bundle targets so I may hold off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom