Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Happy Christmas!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Happy Christmas guys,may God bless you and the upcoming year is filled with good things for you. Hope that all of you are healthy and if not,to get better. Do look forward for another year of great codexian fun :).

Farewell young Prince into the night

My 17 year old dog died of old age this year. I'm sad he won't be around for christmas this time.

Sorry for your loss. Losing an old friend is never easy, but you'll always have him in your memory and heart.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas guys,may God bless you and the upcoming year is filled with good things for you. Hope that all of you are healthy and if not,to get better. Do look forward for another year of great codexian fun :).

Thanks bro, same to you and everyone else. :bro:

This will be the first Christmas without my dad, who died this year at age 83 of dementia (all the men on my dad's side die of that). I'm feeling pretty blue. But God is good. Gotta count my blessings.

Jinn

Arcane

Reported for Merry Christmas! harvesting.

Seriously though, Merry Christmas, fanta and all codexers! Hope everyone has a nice time, gets to spend some time with their loved ones, has a nice meal, raises a glass, and stays safe.

razvedchiki

Erudite
Thanks bro, same to you and everyone else. :bro:

This will be the first Christmas without my dad, who died this year at age 83 of dementia (all the men on my dad's side die of that). I'm feeling pretty blue. But God is good. Gotta count my blessings.

werent you playing rpgs with your dad?!?!

overly excitable young man

Merry Christmas, disgusting autistic rpg nazis.

Merry Christmas Flu too.

Merry Christmas!

Enough about me...Merry Christmas to the Codex! (not the Codex starring Fluent) :D:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom