Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

Bigg Boss

Arcane
No, you just had to read the previous 15 posts where I made fun of him being a retarded heroin addict with a bunch of 2018-2019 noobs that want to suck his STD infested cock. Then the post where I said he is such an innocent saint that died for a great cause begins to make sense.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wow, having read the thread, I feel even weirder about Fluent seeking me out on Discord and trying to get me to unignore him over PMs recently. I don't know exactly when because I immediately blocked him and deleted the PM thread. Makes me feel a lot better about my decision not to engage at all.

and instead go full
:flamesaw:

Mustawd

Fluent is on some serious drugs all the time. He just wants friends, is my conclusion. Whether or not you want to be his friend is, of course, up to you.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fluent is on some serious drugs all the time. He just wants friends, is my conclusion. Whether or not you want to be his friend is, of course, up to you.

As Bumvelcrow said in the other thread, Fluent desperately wants to be the star of every thread and the centre of attention.

I don't think he even cares whether it's negative or positive attention as long as it's centered on him.

Latro

Arcane
Wow, having read the thread, I feel even weirder about Fluent seeking me out on Discord and trying to get me to unignore him over PMs recently. I don't know exactly when because I immediately blocked him and deleted the PM thread. Makes me feel a lot better about my decision not to engage at all.

and instead go full
:flamesaw:
change your name to zombro so he'll lose interest

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
fluent needs more order and structure in his life, or he's gonna destroy himself. i've managed to convince him that with limited success, but it's hard to tell sometimes

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have one more thing to say. This is what I would say to Fluent if I were to talk to him directly, which I won't. But probably he's out there reading this somehow.

Fluent, here is what you have to do:
Stop being a creep.

Now, I bet the first thing you thought when you read that was:
"But I'm not a creep, I'm a nice guy."

That is what makes you a creep.
Not listening to people, acting "nice" and then expecting payment. And thinking you're actually a nice guy the whole time.

You don't get to decide whether people find you creepy or not.
No matter how cool you think you are or what your mommy says.

Don't try to win people back who know you are a creep. The more you stalk them, the bigger creep you are being. Let them go.
Seek out new people and don't be a fucking creep to them.
Just be nice,
listen more than you talk,
and stop expecting good treatment in return. ← critical
I'm speaking as a former major creep, now a minor creep and working every day to try to do better. And I have a long way to go but I am doing better. So shut the fuck up and listen to my advice.

"Yeah, but your advice doesn't apply because I'm actually ..."

Fuck you.
Lastly, find the money and see a therapist. Seriously. It helped me and it can help you.

OK, there is my good faith effort to make the world a better place for the year. Happy 2020 everybody.

Last edited:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have one more thing to say. This is what I would say to Fluent if I were to talk to him directly, which I won't. But probably he's out there reading this somehow.

Stop being a creep.

Not listening to people, acting "nice" and then expecting payment.

Don't try to win people back who know you are a creep. The more you stalk them, the bigger creep you are being. Let them go.
Just be nice,
I'm speaking as a former major creep, now a minor creep and working every day to try to do better. And I have a long way to go but I am doing better. So shut the fuck up and listen to my advice.

Fuck you.
Lastly, find the money and see a therapist. Seriously. It helped me and it can help you.

OK, there is my good faith effort to make the world a better place for the year. Happy 2020 everybody.

i'm trying my darndest to convince flu to see a counselor. i think it would do him a lot of good

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Stop being a creep.

Not listening to people, acting "nice" and then expecting payment.

Just be nice,

Fuck you.

Fluent at the moment...
eE9iSV5.gif

overly excitable young man

Creepy is as creepy does.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom