Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Update & First Sale

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
The game has just been updated to 1.14, mostly for better 4K resolution support and some interface improvements.

I began reaching out and took the wonderful advice I got from the last thread to heart. Thanks for the wisdom. It seems to be working as sales have picked up a bit. It's not much and there's still a lot left to do to get the word out, but it's a promising start.

Steam was pushing the 'Lunar New Year' sale, so I joined. The game is 20% off until the 27th.

Oh, and thanks for voting in the GOTY poll!

For the curious but frugal -yarr maties!-, the torrent that is out there wasn't cracked very well. PLAZA removed the Steam DRM by the books, but I hardcoded some Steam Achievement checks, seeing as how I'm the only programmer and it was the expedient thing to do. This means that there's a chance that the game will bug out whenever it tries to give you an achievement. It seems I inadvertently added the worst kind of copy protection: The kind that lets you play but potentially breaks the game. So beware if you're flying the Jolly Roger.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Thank you for the sale, I bought a copy. I don't expect to play it any time soon (no fault of the game), just wanted to support.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom