Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2020 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters
Is Copper Dreams on track to be finished this year ? Maybe more of Hannah's hair will need to be auctioned off

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:negative:
Ahh too many early access/kickstarter games that will come out,maybe in a year or two.

Infi what is the closes game to look for,that will full release this year?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:negative:
Ahh too many early access/kickstarter games that will come out,maybe in a year or two.

Infi what is the closes game to look for,that will full release this year?

Depends what you're looking for. On this list, probably Wasteland 3.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well at least realms beyond could pop up in half a year time. Also Trudograd is getting close testing at the end of February,so in a few months will be out....i hope.

Depends what you're looking for.
:lol: You know that i am big RPG fan and will play most if not all of those rpgs.....if God wills it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:lol: You know that i am big RPG fan and will play most if not all of those rpgs.....if God wills it.

There's other stuff then. Iron Danger, Broken Lines. And that Dark Crystal Tactics game is coming out today.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Iron Danger,
Looks pretty interesting,most likely will give it a try when it come out,do hope that it is not a generic diablo clone.

Broken Lines.
Ahhhh world war 2,a setting overdone to death. Still beggars can't be choosers.

Dark Crystal Tactics
Hahahaha,no. A film license game with some furry puppets and with archaic JRPG mechanics. Fuck,it is so depressing. Japs do have the basic formula,but they lack the vision of creating a serious and interesting RPG,they just rinse and repeat the same 5 retarded elements and up with generic jap shit. Fuck,just make a serious fantasy kingdom political game with some good team building and unique battles. But nah,we get big tities/eyes maid killing evul god in the name of love or some abstract fell.

Anyway,what are you looking forward to? My highest expectations are toward Trudograd(i know i will not be disappointed) and Realms beyond. Solastra and Encased look good....but it could end up as duds.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
TBH it's looking like the next game I'll play will probably be Beautiful Desolation (not an RPG). Oh and there's also the Wasteland Remaster.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
TBH it's looking like the next game I'll play will probably be Beautiful Desolation (not an RPG). Oh and there's also the Wasteland Remaster.
Yeah i know it,the south african adventure game. When is it coming out? I was looking forward to it a year or two ago,but it looked like in dev hell.....or pretty far away from release.

Sultan

Novice
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Yeah i know it,the south african adventure game. When is it coming out? I was looking forward to it a year or two ago,but it looked like in dev hell.....or pretty far away from release.
They haven't given a release date, but they released a new trailer and both the Steam and GOG pages were updated with a bunch of new assets, gameplay, gifs, etc. I'm hoping that means it's coming sooner rather than later.

JDR13

Arcane
I started playing Encased yesterday, and it's pure incline. It's still in early access and probably at least 6 months from release, but it's going to appeal to anyone who likes Fallout 1&2, Underrail, Atom RPG, etc.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
There's so many old 50-100 hour cRPGs I still haven't played that it's hard to spend too much time thinking about a lot of these other than like, Bloodlines 2. How do some of yous find the time to play through everything?

Stoneshard was high on my list, but it feels like they should have kept it in development longer.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
There's so many old 50-100 hour cRPGs I still haven't played that it's hard to spend too much time thinking about a lot of these other than like, Bloodlines 2. How do some of yous find the time to play through everything?

Stoneshard was high on my list, but it feels like they should have kept it in development longer.

It's Early Access, that means it's still in development

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

It's Early Access, that means it's still in development

I know, but with so many core things absent, they're putting a lot of pressure on themselves. People are absolute hounds to early access devs, which is an easy path to burnout. They've been responding really well to acute issues so far, but I don't know, enough devs suffer from crunch (and thus make worse products) without indies bringing it upon themselves. That's why Starsector, an arguably much more complete game, still isn't on Steam or GOG or even itch.io.

Maybe they needed the extra money from releasing in EA brings though.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Added standalone Underrail expansion Underrail: Infusion to the poll and OP. Probably should have been there earlier tbh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom