Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

Very cheap at $15, now 10% off...

Sultan

Novice
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'm torn on buying Early Access games with so much shit to play, but this is so cheap and the prologue demo was enjoyable.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
He really shouldn't have posted that road map before the actual release. I actually want to wait now until at least half of the stuff is in.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
He really shouldn't have posted that road map before the actual release. I actually want to wait now until at least half of the stuff is in.

But remember:

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“Yes, we plan to increase the game’s price as we add new content and mechanics.”

Thanks for the info, but I am not from Moldova.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I got that coupon after buying the game. If anyone wants it, holler at me.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Enjoying it so far, but goddamn the first save point in the archives is terrible.

Have to read all the goddamn books each time. I just want to get back to my dungeon, dudes.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

sqeecoo

Arcane
I actually got this, finished the prologue, and am dying horribly to wolves in the game proper. I literally can't reach the first quest location. Haven't been this scared of wolves since Baldur's Gate 1. Loving it so far.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Sacibengala

Prophet
The game only saves when you finish a quest? I died for some weirdos in the forest and got back to begining.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Got a copy for ¥ 37 gave it a play and died in the tutorial. Looks pretty good so far. Reminds me of Dungeons of Dreadmore but not but not cute.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom