Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
We hit 720k!
tarJLm3.png

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
We hit 720k!
tarJLm3.png
They obviously made this goal a big one to try and last through the weekend but it's going to hit before the end of today or early tomorrow easily. I hope they have another update ready or some sad bastards are going to have to go into work tomorrow.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Pink Eye would you be so kind as to gather all the guessing screenshots in one thread or something? I've just wanted to post a guess for the next stretch goal and can't find it.
I can go to Reddit, for sure, but it's so meh...

Tytus

Arcane
So, are we going to have a Codex fundraiser for this game like in the times of old?
I would prefer to get this game on GoG from the get-go.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
We hit 720k!
tarJLm3.png
They obviously made this goal a big one to try and last through the weekend but it's going to hit before the end of today or early tomorrow easily. I hope they have another update ready or some sad bastards are going to have to go into work tomorrow.

We have already 40k in pledges today, so I expect more 40k until EOD. I think the stretch goal will be reached tomorrow morning/EOD today, yes.

frajaq

Erudite
so Gold Dragons are a lawful good path right? So now there's two LG-oriented Mythic Paths with Angel too?

jerfdr

Educated
so Gold Dragons are a lawful good path right? So now there's two LG-oriented Mythic Paths with Angel too?
As per the ruleset, gold dragons are indeed LG, while angels are actually whatever good (LG or NG or even CG).

user

Savant
I know visuals is one of the least important things here, but I really hope there are some visual indications of your mythic path on your character , besides wings. Progressive ones if possible. For example a small vfx for the swarm, skin texture changes for the lich etc.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I know visuals is one of the least important things here, but I really hope there are some visual indications of your mythic path on your character , besides wings. Progressive ones if possible. For example a small vfx for the swarm, skin texture changes for the lich etc.
They've said your portrait will progressively change as you go down your Mythic Path, so I absolutely expect different visuals.

ChildInTime

Learned
They already said the character portrait and model will change depending on the mythic path you choose. Lich will be a skeleton with glowing eyes, angel will get wings etc.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Lichs will become more skeleton. So it's a given that visuals will change based on mythic progression.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom