Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

getter77

Augur
Seems the Kitsune makes more sense in terms of a base for implementing the shifting and illusion mechanics as far as them going through the trouble to officially fashion such---the other two don't seem to have anything quite so mechanically unique as presented that might well be another aspect handled by mod support in due time.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Imagine with Mod Tools we will have companion mod like BG 2.

Imagine the Kitsune waifus. You know the furries will make it if possible.

Also Pink Eye what do you think about Kitsune Monks :)

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You guys need to start supporting the fucking social goals. Mod support, more music tracks, cameo sounds a lot better than the stupid fury stretch goal.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Ugh, fucking furries, they ruin everything they touch. I'm pretty sure the Kitsune are going to win because anime and furries, but ratfolk would be cooler and furries tend to not be rats because they lack the balls. There are also no jellyfish furries, what's up with that? Amateurs...

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Huh, surprisingly cats are left behind in a war between foxes and skaven. Anyway, rats are cooler, yes-yes!

The Cats doesn't really looks that good honestly. Feels like Khajit.

The rats are the most "normal" , probably due to Skaven, so many are going for it.

Kitsune has weebs on its side tho, like me :smug:

Reinhardt

Arcane
sherufanir.png

panda

Savant

Reach (Ex) (Advanced Player's Guide pg. 61): One of an eidolon's attacks is capable of striking at foes at a distance. Pick one attack. The eidolon's reach with that attack increases by 5 feet.

Sticky (Ex) (Champions of Corruption pg. 27): The eidolon is especially sticky, whether from a coating of adhesive slime, partially congealed blood, or tiny barbed spines. The eidolon gains a +4 bonus on combat maneuver checks to initiate or maintain a grapple

Tentacle (Ex) (Advanced Player's Guide pg. 61): An eidolon possesses a long, sinuous tentacle, granting it a tentacle attack. This attack is a secondary attack. The tentacle attack deals 1d4 points of damage (1d6 if Large, 1d8 if Huge). This evolution can be selected more than once.

Pull (Ex) (Advanced Player's Guide pg. 60): An eidolon gains the ability to pull creatures closer with a successful attack. Select one type of natural attack. Whenever the eidolon makes a successful attack of the selected type, it can attempt a free combat maneuver check. If successful, the target of the attack is pulled 5 feet closer to the eidolon. This ability only works on creatures of a size equal to or smaller than the eidolon. Creatures pulled in this way do not provoke attacks of opportunity. The eidolon must have a reach of 10 feet or more to select this evolution. This evolution can be selected more than once. Its effects do not stack. Each time an eidolon selects this evolution, it applies to a different natural attack.

And finally:
Shared Evolution (Su) (Legacy of the First World pg. 19): Select a 1-point or 2-point evolution the eidolon has. As a standard action, the eidolon can touch the summoner and transfer the selected evolution to him. This functions as the summoner’s aspect ability, and the same limitations apply. The summoner can touch the eidolon as a standard action to return the evolution. The evolution returns to the eidolon automatically if the eidolon is dismissed by the summoner or sent back to its home plane. Requirements: Twinned eidolon.

:shredder:

EDIT: forgot final form
:mhd:

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Will summoner be in the game? I'm always wary of summoner classes because it usually turns out the summon is either too weak or too strong. If it's too weak, it's kinda pointless to have it, if it's too strong the tendency is to make the summoner himself weak and kinda useless outside of supporting the summon. With so many classes and mythic paths, this thing is turning into ToME, which I'm not against. Balance is an issue as always of course.

Reinhardt

Arcane
rat...swarm.. fits really well
Playing a Many-as-One character would be interesting, but I suspect the "romanceable" option will win the poll, unfortunately. :(
Nothing good ever comes from including sim-dating in RPGs.
Nigga, you are talking about furries. Degenerates will "romance" anything that moves. And even things that don't, like roadkills...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Codex fundraiser is up: https://rpgcodex.net/campaigns.php?id=27

I'll make a newspost shortly, but the rules are as usual. You'll get exactly the same thing you would have gotten for pledging to the Kickstarter. Owlcat have promised me they'll create accounts on their backer portal so it'll work just as if you'd pledged directly to them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom