Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
srry Roguey

gMWU516.jpg

M94YtaW.jpg

pdJPQaq.jpg

yellowcake

Arcane
abnaxus Drakan, right? Is it actually good? I've seen it posted here a few times and the look of it really appeals to me for whatever reason, in the sam ekind of way that Severence Blade of Darkness does

The game is great. Mechanically it is nothing special, standard hack&slash fare but levels are fantastic and sense of adventure is top notch. It is pretty long too, but never boring, always something new around the corner.

abnaxus did you get the alwarren bug (crash to desktop on exiting the cave)?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
A nice quiet dinner in Rattay.

Xarj7Bi.jpg

It's Henry and a fellow survivor of the Skalitz massacre.

RYhHyhE.jpg

Her name escapes me, but look at that nose.

2cAxHH0.jpg

Sharp enough to poke a hole on a slice of bread.

Ygu2XjQ.jpg

I wanted to see how it unfolds on its own, but as usual - the director wants Henry to defend her.

QpIwDcN.jpg

Buddy, I'm in plate armor, it's hopeless.

tbgnZQL.jpg

2PL6eNm.jpg

0zQAMVz.jpg

U5L5ZlR.jpg

d7BfHHL.jpg

RK47

Patron
Skalitz stash retrieval - 2nd attempt
I76ppBk.jpg

Yet another encounter with heavily armed men. What is up with this place? I thought Skalitz is nothing more than a burned-out wreck of a village.

9HgiesN.jpg

I backed away gradually, only to realize that they're not working together when one of them starts hitting on the other three if I backed away.

vJAAbh2.jpg

NCf0zFQ.jpg

EGAdEYI.jpg

g4gEXbM.jpg

They were in the middle of a melee when I stepped in. And I ended up profiting from the aftermath. So that's 4 heavily armed bandit's gear in the saddlebags.
And to think I actually wanted to just retrieve this pitiful stash as a favor for one of the refugees.

vLD2iQs.jpg

RK47

Patron
Drink with the Priest? Y/N?
Why the hell not?

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_42_23_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_42_26_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_42_28_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_42_30_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_45_55_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_46_03_pm.png

Oh boy.

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_46_07_pm.png

Mount & Blade: Deliverance

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_46_16_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_46_22_pm.png

Hours later the former boy stands beside the priest greeting the new dawn.

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_8_2_2020_10_47_26_pm.png

Nostaljaded

Savant
turkishronin said:
Jinn said:

Seems interesting. Classified as visual novel, but seems to have a lot of nice gameplay too.

It's basically Deus Ex but instead of crawling through air ducts you fight in Internet mechas

Giga no longer develops Baldr series, when I was finally a gameplay fan of their last game, Baldr Bringer, which was changed to a twin-stick shooter. :negative:

RK47

Patron
Alright, downgrading my bow to a lower tier did my confidence better in archery.

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_10_2_2020_12_16_16_am.png

:shredder: It was a close contest but the one who finished shooting first wins the tiebreaker.
At first, I thought I should make every hit count with fully drawn powerful bows, but I can never squeeze more than 2 shots before they close in.
Therefore to compensate, I decided to go for faster shots and poisoned tips. And probably find a small stream to slow them down.
Time to put it into practice as I destroy Cuman camps in Talmberg forest.

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_10_2_2020_9_29_44_pm.png

It worked well enough. The poison is a guaranteed kill over time if it takes effect. And if that fails, I have poisoned my blades as well.

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_10_2_2020_9_35_36_pm.png

Kingdom_Come__Deliverance_10_2_2020_9_38_53_pm.png

Thanks for the loot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom