Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Unless the people who moderate this forum kick me out. I will always be here talking about Monks and Pathfinder;
You've kind of mentioned this before, in this thread, and before this devolves into something worse, I'd like you to know something: I equate my experience here to The Smoldering Corpse Bar from P:T.
You can be anything from a Deva to Devil, if you talk about RPGs, you have nothing to fear here. Which is very heartwarming, I too (much like quite a few people here) were banned from other forum-like websites simply for talking about RPGs and what we truly think of them. Tough love is not hate.

And since I like monks too, (and being in a horrible minority) it's nice to have someone (else other than me) being enthusiastic about them - although after you're done, no one wants to hear anyone else being keen about monks - but that's ok!

So keep talking about RPGs. And stop mentioning the administration. In fact, mentioning the administration is prolly the shortest way to get into poop.

:greatjob:
Do forgive me. I am not all that familiar to this place to be completely honest. I am still trying to understand the etiquette. I tend to, at times, forget that I am not on the Chan. It's what got me removed from the Steam community. Habits die hard. I Doubt I'll change any time soon. Hell, I haven't learned much after I was removed from the steam community either. Only reason I found this place was because of Desiderius

>and before this devolves into something worse
Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. Ignore the faggots and focus on discussing Pathfinder. Starve them of (you)s and eventually the retards will get bored and leave.

>And since I like monks too, (and being in a horrible minority) it's nice to have someone (else other than me) being enthusiastic about them
Right on brother! I do love the fact that you enjoy monks! Brings a smile to my face it does!

>In fact, mentioning the administration is prolly the shortest way to get into poop.
Yeah. You're probably right. Thanks for looking out!

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Here is where the Kickstarter is at:
luNl5v9.png
iapdlSn.png

Last edited:

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Maybe Pink Eye 's enthusiasm is better explained by him being an Owlcat Games plant. Maybe "developer", rather than "fanboy", is the tag he deserves...

Harthwain

Magister
Pink Eye being a "PR dude"? "Developer"? I am not seeing it. An overly enthusiastic fan is much more likely possibility.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
:deathclaw:
Why do people take Pink Eye seriously? God i do miss @space nugget ,he was really funny PR dude.
Thank you... I couldn't remember @space nugget's username when I was trying to reference him earlier this month. Pink's not a plant though... just someone with a lot of interest and way too much time on their hands.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Meh, I've been more active in the past 2 weeks in Codex compared to previous months simply due to WoR KS. I can understand PinkEye enthusiasm because I also enjoy PfK very much.

At least he is not spamming edgy shit post or something and having enthusiasm about an actual game.

skaraher

Cipher
Too bad you aren't so devoted to a class which is actually interesting and matters.
What! I do love monks! I do! It is true! Have you seen my screen shots! Monks are the BEST class in the game! They are!

Will you convince Valanon to post on the codex pinkeye ? I always thought you were him. Peoples thinking PinkEye is a Owlcat plant never experienced his glorious Monk Unfair LP in live.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
>Will you convince Valanon to post on the codex pinkeye ? I
Val anon is a heterosexual anonymous wife scholar! He can not Codex anon, because he is wife scholar anon!

>Peoples thinking PinkEye is a Owlcat plant never experienced his glorious Monk Unfair LP in live.
I miss /pfkm/ days..

skaraher

Cipher
>Will you convince Valanon to post on the codex pinkeye ? I
Val anon is a heterosexual anonymous wife scholar! He can not Codex anon, because he is wife scholar anon!

>Peoples thinking PinkEye is a Owlcat plant never experienced his glorious Monk Unfair LP in live.
I miss /pfkm/ days..

On the release of Wrath we will bring pathfinder back on the boards, we will ! we will !

Too bad you aren't so devoted to a class which is actually interesting and matters.
Like Druids.
Jungle hobos are lame as fuck, that's why there is not a single popular media project with druid as a main protragonist. Wizards, sorcs, monks, paladins, barbarians, berserks, warriors, knights, rangers, Inquisitors, alchemists- they all have at least one popular book or movie about them, but not druids.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Technically all RPGs which feature druids in the class selection have a druid protagonist ;d They are never set protagonists because their implementation is almost always lame, that's why Owlcat should fix that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom