Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Codex Fundraiser - Join The Codex Crusade

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Will there be a badge for this campaign?

There's supposed to be. We might have to bug somebody to make one.

Hey guys, I am leaning towards throwing some dead presidents at this fundraiser... But have a few quick questions,

1) What is up with their $25 shipping charge for all physical tiers - that seems excessive?!?
2) If I wanted a physical edition tier, do I throw the $55 / $169 / ect only or do I include $25 for the shipping as well?
3) How much moola would be required to take the lead?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey guys, I am leaning towards throwing some dead presidents at this fundraiser... But have a few quick questions,

1) What is up with their $25 shipping charge for all physical tiers - that seems excessive?!?
2) If I wanted a physical edition tier, do I throw the $55 / $169 / ect only or do I include $25 for the shipping as well?
3) How much moola would be required to take the lead?

You can pledge without the shipping charge and it's possible we might have enough extra cash to cover it for you. However if we don't I might have to ask you to add more later (maybe less than $25).

If by "take the lead" you mean to be our top pledger, that's >$275 right now.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
so as promised i upped to the beta Tier + Alpha Addon and added shipping on top. Thats all I'm willing to spend on this KS, the rest is in your hands :)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I am in for $169.69... Is there a time limit on the donations? I might up mine to the signed collector tier, still debating though.

No reason for us to stop taking pledges until Owlcat open up PayPal funding on their end, which will only happen sometime after the Kickstarter campaign ends.

But we've hit $2500. That's the highest tier left on the Kickstarter campaign, so I will not bump up the total goal further. I'll ask Owlcat about this, but tbh I don't think we have a chance of reaching $4000 anyway unless another Temaperacl shows up.

Thanks a lot everybody.

Last edited:
Would be interesting if Owlcat would give the dex some different options, should we hit 3, 4 or 5+ thousand... Glad I could contribute either way.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
UPDATE:

Owlcat Games said:
We will add an extra tier specially for RPG Codex, even if they are all taken on the Kickstarter page.

For instance, if you raise $5K to get a Design a Quest tier – we will add one more quest to our dev roadmap, regardless of the fact that this tier is sold out.

These guys are such bros. Bumping up the funding goal to $4000. We probably won't make it, but there's no harm in trying.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
UPDATE:

Owlcat Games said:
We will add an extra tier specially for RPG Codex, even if they are all taken on the Kickstarter page.

For instance, if you raise $5K to get a Design a Quest tier – we will add one more quest to our dev roadmap, regardless of the fact that this tier is sold out.

These guys are such bros. Bumping up the funding goal to $4000. We probably won't make it, but there's no harm in trying.

Just adding my Voice then to the guys saying a familiar would be preferable compared to a NPC Face. (everything else would be okay.)

thank you for keeping us informed.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
How much time we got on this?

There are 12 days left until the end of the Kickstarter campaign. Owlcat might take a while to launch their PayPal portal afterwards, and even then we could probably keep running for a while longer. It's ultimately pretty arbitrary. But right now I have it set to end two weeks after the Kickstarter campaign ends.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Will there be a badge for this campaign?

There's supposed to be. We might have to bug somebody to make one.

Tried my hand at one

GKygVUn.png
I3PZb7U.png

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom