Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
This looks like massive incline from a gameplay perspective, you are all crazy.

ADL

Prophet
The verticality in this game is making me consider playing a rogue, something I never do. I love this. Divinity Original Sin 3 is on track to be the greatest game ever made if this is "just a reskin".

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Chat is full of retards. Like literal retards. There is people who want to let modern bioware do it...

It's YouTube....

youll-never-see-5b1c0e.jpg

Jezal_k23

This looks like massive incline from a gameplay perspective, you are all crazy.

Frankly I think it takes balls nowadays to show combat going horribly wrong, your character critically missing and shit like that. I have no doubt some people are gonna be freaked out over that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom