Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Well, the physical backer rewards should definitely have been going out already. I guess Grimoire is still not in its finished state for that to happen. V4? V5?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
so...about those physical rewards from the campaign...?
[sarcasm]Hasn't Cleve done enough already?!? He published the game, to ask him to actually fulfill all the promises he made in the original Indigogo campaign is being selfish![/sarcasm]
Actually... when it comes to you, I think I agree with Cleve... I'd give you your money back to never see you again.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
[sarcasm]Hasn't Cleve done enough already?!? He published the game, to ask him to actually fulfill all the promises he made in the original Indigogo campaign is being selfish![/sarcasm]

I went out in the yard yesterday morning to get some sunlight, two city workers were discussing the best way to demolish my current rental home since it has now been condemned. Nobody at my property manager's office or landlord even bothered to contact me. I don't know what I am still paying rent for.

PowerTorment

Io-Interactive
Patron
Developer

I went out in the yard yesterday morning to get some sunlight, two city workers were discussing the best way to demolish my current rental home since it has now been condemned. Nobody at my property manager's office or landlord even bothered to contact me. I don't know what I am still paying rent for.

According to Arthur Dent the best solution to this problem is to lie down in front of the bulldozer in your bathrobe and hope some Vogons are going to build an intergalactic highway through Earth.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
795931-the-hitchhiker-s-guide-to-the-galaxy-amstrad-cpc-screenshot.png

34492-the-hitchhiker-s-guide-to-the-galaxy-commodore-64-front-cover.png

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I am sorry for being out of commission for a while. I have been applying myself very hard to complete my next game.

Week by week I have just been waiting until I can put up a trailer on YouTube.

The title is just a working title, may not be final.

I will tell you, out of all the Unity games I have been working on, this one is going to be finished first and it will be awesome.

It is already like OUTLAST, DEUS EX and METAL GEAR SOLID plus RESIDENT EVIL.

I have been avoiding talking about it until it is at least 3/4s finished. Still getting there. Written a ton of code for NPCs.

It's about the 5G zombie apocalypse.

tinfoil_helmet_logo.png

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am sorry for being out of commission for a while. I have been applying myself very hard to complete my next game.

Week by week I have just been waiting until I can put up a trailer on YouTube.

The title is just a working title, may not be final.

I will tell you, out of all the Unity games I have been working on, this one is going to be finished first and it will be awesome.

It is already like OUTLAST, DEUS EX and METAL GEAR SOLID plus RESIDENT EVIL.

I have been avoiding talking about it until it is at least 3/4s finished. Still getting there. Written a ton of code for NPCs.

It's about the 5G zombie apocalypse.
I really, really hope it's that lovecraftian game you once mentioned you wanted to do.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Scheisse. So I FINALLY started this, figured no point waiting for more Vees since Cleve is busy making a new game.

Aaand right from the start I got screwed with the keys. He has this weird WASD-ZX control scheme, instead of WASD-QE. I don't suppose there's any way to rebind it? Ehhhh.

Problem is in my language keyboard layout Z and Y have switched places (the Czech layout is called QWERTZ).

I guess I could either not use the strafe keys, which would be annoying, or I could add back the EN layout and switch to it before starting the game but the reason I deleted it is my Winz 10 was playing havoc with it, constantly switching from CZ to EN and back willy nilly. Fuuuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom