Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadenuat

Arcane
half of he questions are about lich lmao

Reinhardt

Arcane
If an enemy is standing near my fluffy mage I want it to actually feel like a threat. In rtwp it feels like it is while in turn based it feels like something I will have 6 turns too deal with before they can even act again.
If someone stands near your fluffy mage in rtwp it either means it's ambush, which is retarded game design to let someone spawn near your mage, or YOU did something retarded to allow enemy to come that close.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
If someone stands near your fluffy mage in rtwp it either means it's ambush, which is retarded game design to let someone spawn near your mage, or YOU did something retarded to allow enemy to come that close.

I think it's amazing that a game would punish me for doing something retarded.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
If rats win the poll I don't think they would be able to participate in romances. You're telling me some noble Lady or a queen is going to fall in love with a rat?

Achilles

Arcane
The game is going to have both RtwP and Turn-Based modes, so why the hell are people arguing over which is better?

81c4efba0a0179d80dd11f872d56bd8a.png

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Hello!

We have a great desire to support the mod makers community and we will do our best at it. We have not yet decided how exactly mod support will work. One of the possibilities is Steam Workshop, but the final decision will be taken later.

Basically the feature is not really developed in mind when creating the game :negative:

I mean Steam Workshop is a distribution center. Means jack shit if there is no sufficient tools to do the actual modding.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
No action queue! BALLS! Every RTS RTWP game has this feature by default!
wP8xUvu.png
Bullshit, they don't know how to implement it without having to test the game for a thousand more man-hours.
That it will lead to a cumbersome UI is such a weak argument, just add the option to hide UI elements and bind the function to any key.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
One question per comment is the rule. Yes I did compile my questions. I am slowly posting them one by one.

Can you ask if they'll use more prebuffed mobs for hard fights pls?

Shadenuat

Arcane
with important questions like "will there be dredlocks" I don't think there's point to ask questions about mechanics and expect replies different than "its gona be gut"

Desiderius

Patron
Adversity is the spice of life. Sometimes we need some chaotic hard to understand battle going on around us.

https://www.westegg.com/bacon/adversity.html

The virtue of prosperity, is temperance; the virtue of adversity, is fortitude; which in morals is the more heroical virtue. Prosperity is the blessing of the Old Testament; adversity is the blessing of the New; which carrieth the greater benediction, and the clearer revelation of God's favor. Yet even in the Old Testament, if you listen to David's harp, you shall hear as many hearse-like airs as carols; and the pencil of the Holy Ghost hath labored more in describing the afflictions of Job, than the felicities of Solomon. Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes; and adversity is not without comforts and hopes. We see in needle-works and embroideries, it is more pleasing to have a lively work, upon a sad and solemn ground, than to have a dark and melancholy work, upon a lightsome ground: judge therefore of the pleasure of the heart, by the pleasure of the eye. Certainly virtue is like precious odors, most fragrant when they are incensed, or crushed: for prosperity doth best discover vice, but adversity doth best discover virtue.
dot.gif

Desiderius

Patron
with important questions like "will there be dredlocks" I don't think there's point to ask questions about mechanics and expect replies different than "its gona be gut"

By ask I mean demand.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Just don't forget to ask the REAL questions: can we respec companions?

Honestly even after whole lot of feedback the most you get for PfK is the half-respec NPC. I think they are doing that on-principle, having certain characters with certain class in mind.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Not sure whether people are more insistent over wanting action queueing or summoners. Seems like a brigade trying to push each.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom