Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Sacibengala

Prophet

That's so fierce, like how Tristian from Kingmaker is based on a Dutch model!
tumblr_phakjdAzmI1qcbykq_1280.png

Yeah, but I give my kudos to Sawyer for take inspiration from a Legendary actor, not some random bitch with woman's hair.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I wonder if it's possible with a class which doesn't have a way to recharge spells in combat.

tripedal

Augur
How is this shit still so buggy after literally years of patching? I went back to it and every other fucking quest is bugged, some of the bugs were reported two years ago on the Obsidian forums and apparently nothing has been done about them.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
He was indeed in jail for pedophilia.

Steven Strick, 32, of Decatur, Ga., is charged in Johnson County District Court with rape, aggravated criminal sodomy, aggravated indecent liberties and criminal sodomy.

The victim was younger than 14

If it wasn't bad enough that he's a diddler, his taste in RPGs is shit. Talk about degenerates.

Last edited:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
He was indeed in jail for pedophilia.

Steven Strick, 32, of Decatur, Ga., is charged in Johnson County District Court with rape, aggravated criminal sodomy, aggravated indecent liberties and criminal sodomy.

The victim was younger than 14

If it wasn't bad enough that he's a diddler, his taste in RPGs is shit. Talk about degenerates.
"Younger than 14" is too young even for Italian standards, holy fug

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Sounds like Coronavirus retconning. Dude's so good he fools himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Second game didn't need to be a sequel nor have the god shite. Game would be much better if they focused on more fleshed out factions instead.

Game would have been much better if the Watcher was some dude in a castle who's desicions set up the world for the POE2. Also if it wasn't a pirate adventure. Also if 75% of the companions weren't bisexual whores.

Elex

Arbiter
Second game didn't need to be a sequel nor have the god shite. Game would be much better if they focused on more fleshed out factions instead.

Game would have been much better if the Watcher was some dude in a castle who's desicions set up the world for the POE2. Also if it wasn't a pirate adventure. Also if 75% of the companions weren't bisexual whores.
You forgot pirates and ships.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom