Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Codex Fundraiser - Join The Codex Crusade

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess not:
WGhidzq.png

There's your answer, golgepapaz.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The money from the codex is not taken into account in the kickstarter page yet right? If they end up missing 5k for their last goal the codex will cover it?

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The money from the codex is not taken into account in the kickstarter page yet right? If they end up missing 5k for their last goal the codex will cover it?
In Kingmaker the late pledges counted for the last revealed stretch goal. I imagine they'll do the same here.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, the Kickstarter is over, but our fundraiser will keep running until they open a PayPal funding option so we can actually transfer the money.

That could happen today or a month from now, so if you still plan on contributing, be aware of that.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
TL;DR: EXTRA COPY GIVEAWAY HERE UNTIL MARCH 21!

---

Hi, three weeks ago I posted this:

Hi, my country's currency is currently worth dogshit in USD and I'm not particularly wealthy, so of course I'm considering donating. Does the $55 tier come with shipping included or will that be a separate charge? If included, I'll regret the whole $55, if not, I'll just regret the $40 tier.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like it's included. Cool. I'll regret this...

Disappointed edit: Cockblocked by PayPal. Argh!

However, since then, I actually managed to donate! With help from our administrators Infinitron, DarkUnderlord, and Taluntain.

DarkUnderlord notified me today, saying that an anonymous benefactor donated an extra $55 on my behalf. Hence my current total showing $110. I had no idea something like this happened. I actually went and checked my account for a double transaction just to make sure.

If you are this person, and if that post is the reason you donated on behalf of me, it is an extremely gracious gesture, but totally unneeded! If you're around, I'd like to talk to you so that we can arrange a giveaway for one of our fellow Codexers.

Last edited:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I just wanted to report that I got confirmation from Owlcat that all of us will be able to Vote on the Races individually.

The Kickstarter message was:
Hello,

Yes, you will be able to vote :) We will contact our rpgcodex fans regarding the rewards and their distribution later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom