Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MMORPG Script For Sale!

Stempy

Novice
Everyone complains about how much they don't like the other game's features. Well... here's a chance to make your own. Build it how you'd like to play it. It is coded in PHP/MySql. I worked on it for I don't even remember how many days, but finally got this out of it before I lost the passion to mess with it anymore. Check it out... http://stempy.freelinuxhost.com ! I really could have made this site into a fun and proffitable creation if I hadn't lost PHP programming interest.... but there you have it, if you are interested then please send an email to stemp_13@hotmail.com with a reasonable price. Thanks for looking at my post.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Stempy said:
Everyone complains about how much they don't like the other game's features. Well... here's a chance to make your own. Build it how you'd like to play it. It is coded in PHP/MySql. I worked on it for I don't even remember how many days, but finally got this out of it before I lost the passion to mess with it anymore. Check it out... http:/moronidiotnoobtrojansheeplover.freelinuxhost.com ! I really could have made this site into a fun and proffitable creation if I hadn't lost PHP programming interest.... but there you have it, if you are interested then please send an email to stemp_13@hotmail.com with a reasonable price. Thanks for looking at my post.

Does the script comes fully equiped with trojan horses ?

Stempy

Novice
Hmmm....

I take it you guys are just jealous, doesn't anyone besides me know PHP? Why even reply to my post if you aren't interested? lol... later

Human Shield

Augur
I don't like that Devil Magic. Language of Old Ones that makes those spirit boxes work, it is forbidden for man to tamper with such things.

Stempy

Novice
Seems like someone needs to fill your life with something, b/c it doesn't look to me like you have much of a life, all you do is post stuff on some website. Try askin a girl out or somethin, feel your life with somethin real. Have any of you guys ever had a date, think about it a "real" date? Or are you guys grown up, married computer nerds? Oh well, I just wanna say if it doesn't matter to you or you don't like what I posted why do you care. I don't go on here saying crap about your guys' 1000s (you have no life) of posts. So shut your "Liturgist" and "Educated" mouths please... thank you, goodnight.

Araanor

Liturgist
You come here to spam, people laugh at you, so you retort by throwing a hissy fit about how big lonely nerds everyone are for posting here.

Irony.

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
You're right. I'm a grown-up, married nerd. With enough of a life that I don't bother with "on-line RPGs" that require me to register before seeing anything about them.

GreenNight

Liturgist
DamnElfGirl said:
You're right. I'm a grown-up, married nerd. With enough of a life that I don't bother with "on-line RPGs" that require me to register before seeing anything about them.
No! You got it wrong! You don't pay to play! You pay for the PHP that creates this wonderful MMORPG!

It reminds me of game programming forums full of "I dont now h0w t0 prog4m but I kow good stories and need a 3133t t34m 2 create THE MOST BEST G4ME OF EVER!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D "

Apart from that, programming a MMORPG in PHP? I would expect it in something different, something like C++, Java or ever Perl.

fnordcircle

Liturgist
Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
Stempy said:
Seems like someone needs to fill your life with something, b/c it doesn't look to me like you have much of a life, all you do is post stuff on some website. Try askin a girl out or somethin, feel your life with somethin real. Have any of you guys ever had a date, think about it a "real" date? Or are you guys grown up, married computer nerds? Oh well, I just wanna say if it doesn't matter to you or you don't like what I posted why do you care. I don't go on here saying crap about your guys' 1000s (you have no life) of posts. So shut your "Liturgist" and "Educated" mouths please... thank you, goodnight.

Well, I was on the fence about making an offer on your MMO script, but now I'm sold!! You had me at 'all you do is post stuff on some website.'

Seven

Erudite
Stempy said:

This coming from a guy who spent countless days (probably in his mother's basement) working a stupid engine that no one cares about. The IRONY is not lost on me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom