Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Control - supernatural third person action-adventure from Remedy

DemonKing

Arcane
Buying off Epic Games store was over $20 more expensive than the console version here, so I went with my wallet.
This still indicates a willingness at any price to play shooters with an analog stick. Your heresy will be purged.

I actually like to play 3rd person games with a controller generally while sitting on my couch.

FPS are sacred and must be played with Keyboard & Mouse though.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I wish I could finish this game but I don't think I will. I took a long break and played some other stuff, then went back to it yesterday. Played like 2 more hours and uninstalled it again today. I just find it annoying and frustrating to play, and at this point in my life I don't have much patience for that shit. Going back to save points when you die, enemies constantly respawning, throw things at the wrong time and you kill yourself, endless missions that backtrack you all over the place... just not having a good time. Oh well.

Also it just doesn't "feel right" for some reason. Even if I put things on super low and play at 100+fps it just feels off. Maybe it's mouse input issues, I dunno.

bertram_tung

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
is this another cute chick made ugly via video game by the woke brigade? it looks like they turned her into a transexual man

BB-Courtney-hope-new-role.png

ybsqgs6r3yi31.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't think by purpose this time. I think she looks pretty cute in real life but in the game you get moments like above.

She was also in their last game, and she looked a lot better in-game in that one.

QYS7H5UM5V7NN3DRD23ICISRFQ.png

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Pretty dull and buggy game, the only cool stuff (i.e. lore) was shamelessly stolen from SCP Foundation. Sad!

I liked Trench's diaries, though, because of Max's voice.

Explorerbc

Arcane
It was added this month to PS Now so I decided to try and finished it after 3 days.

- This is the first 3rd person shooter I played with a controller that felt good. The guns feel like they have an impact, and shooting is more focused on unloading clips rather than accuracy. I've only tried Uncharted and GTA V on ps before and wanted to kill myself, but this one surprisingly worked.

- Combat abilities and environmental destruction are great.

- Setting is interesting. The whole atmosphere and story start kinda weak but as you progress they kinda seem to tie together. The story is still pretty flawed but I like the attempt for something different.

- Loading times on ps4 are crap, and they are framedrops and texture pop-ups. I am used to playing on toaster pcs but I would expect optimisation on console to be ok. I don't wanna imagine how it was at launch before they improved it.

- People complaining the protagonist is a woman are retarded.

Remedy makes cool games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom