Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

tifa was a beta orbiter

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
just waiting for Chad Aeris' sloppy seconds.

cloud should've gone for yuffie instead change my mind

This post was made by the flat chest gang

FwYcTj0.jpg

Tigranes

Arcane
Great, now we're getting bottom of the barrel desperate basement otaku shitposting

let me continue to pretend that aweigh's entire life consists of playing and cataloguing wizardry games 24 hours nonstop

Corvinus

Arcane
just waiting for Chad Aeris' sloppy seconds.

cloud should've gone for yuffie instead change my mind

I'm intrigued, but I don't understand what you are talking about. Could someone please fill me in?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Great, now we're getting bottom of the barrel desperate basement otaku shitposting

let me continue to pretend that aweigh's entire life consists of playing and cataloguing wizardry games 24 hours nonstop
obsidianite going around jrpg thread lamenting bad writing, 600 yo waifus and otaku, cause has nothing to play anymore, now that's a bottom of a barrel

Tigranes

Arcane

obsidianite going around jrpg thread lamenting bad writing, 600 yo waifus and otaku, cause has nothing to play anymore, now that's a bottom of a barrel

Listen friend, there might be a plague on but I'm not desperate enough to pay a dollar for the outer worlds

Black Angel

Arcane
If not for this site's inherent prejudice against games not even slightly looking like JRPGs but made by Japanese, or JRPG-looking games not made by Japanese, this subforum SHOULD be some basement anime tiddies-fueled otaku shitposting about waifus, yuri fanfic, and uncensored hand-holding.

It's the inner beauty that counts !

Aerith >>> Tifa

Charisma , loyalty >>> tits , ass

By the way, Sex addiction is a sin, keep focused on tits and ass and you'll go straight to hell !!!!!!

Amen.

Generic-Giant-Spider

How do you have a game with Tifa and go, "Yeah, I like the girl who steals your shit repeatedly and has the body of the line block from Tetris" ?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
If you like Aeris your favourite icecream flavour is probably unironically vanilla. You poor... poor man...
I used to be a Tifa guy, but with time I developed a sophisticated taste for tomboys. Even bratty ones. Yuffie? More like Yummy! Amiright weebs?

The game still kind of sucks though.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
It's the inner beauty that counts !

Aerith >>> Tifa

Charisma , loyalty >>> tits , ass

Another guy who got memed by their looks. In reality Tifa is the loyal one and Aeris the flirty slut with several boyfriends. But maybe they retconned that too in the remake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom