Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

YLD

Novice
Enough pedo-bait will get Reddit to forgive them.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
BETHESDA said:
Your Atoms will not be transferrable from Bethesda.net to Steam. We recommend spending your Atoms prior to switching launchers.

"Spend them all NAO quickly then buy MOAH! We love your money you."

Sure, they are not lost, players can still log into Beth's crapware if they want to buy stuff and it carries over. But considering the prices you would end up with an odd rest you have to burn on... wallpapers. Or just not enough to buy the Settlers/R4id0rs packs they are hyping already.
I guess target audience are new players and those who buy everything anyways with mum CC. :hahano:

ADL

Prophet
Can't wait for the loverslab mods to... oh wait there's no mods possible for this game.
FYI: Server 76 is making progress. Equivalent to FiveM in GTAV where you'll be able to host your own servers and load custom content including landmasses created using the Fallout 4 tools.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
50436374_2077480242328302_7662258287840067584_o.jpg
Sortofwant.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

People have returned to West Virginia in Fallout 76: Wastelanders. Two opposing factions are fighting for the upper hand as the secrets of West Virginia are revealed, and you will be the one to tip the scales. The Settlers have come to find a new home, and the Raiders have come to exploit them. Your choices will have lasting effects on the world and the lives of these newcomers. Embark on a new questline, forge alliances with the competing factions, and uncover the truth of what's hidden in the mountains.

Play Wastelanders, a free expansion for Fallout 76, when it releases for Steam, Bethesda.net, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on April 14, 2020.

Wastelanders includes:
• New Main Quest - Uncover the secrets of West Virginia by playing through an all-new main quest, starting from the moment you leave Vault 76.
• Human NPCs - Befriend or betray new neighbors who have come to rebuild, and experience Appalachia through the eyes of its residents.
• New Creatures and Gear - Take down newly mutated creatures finding their way to the region and earn the highest tier of weapons and armor.
• Choices and Reputation - Alter the fates of those you meet with dialogue trees. Decisions affect your standing with each faction through an all-new reputation system.
• Game Optimizations - Many optimization and interface improvements, including a new way to track your quests as you explore the wasteland.

ADL

Prophet
This is why you should buy these GaaS titles no matter how shitty they are while they're cheap. No Man's Sky was five dollars once too, now you can't get it for less than $30 because it's good now. I got Anthem for two dollars and worst case scenario I lost two dollars, best case scenario Anthem 2.0 is worth installing and I saved a bunch of money and got some veteran rewards out of it.

This is why you should buy these GaaS titles no matter how shitty they are while they're cheap. No Man's Sky was five dollars once too, now you can't get it for less than $30 because it's good now. I got Anthem for two dollars and worst case scenario I lost two dollars, best case scenario Anthem 2.0 is worth installing and I saved a bunch of money and got some veteran rewards out of it.
i know plenty of places which still list almost every game for free :V

Cirtdear

Savant

I don't fault anyone for being excited. If you spent money on 76 already you're about to get a little more of your money's worth one way or another.

Yet induction tells me it will be a shitshow. Game breaking bugs, quests that break, corrupted characters for no reason, other features of 76 unresponsive for no reason, rewards that aren't rewarding, and most importantly
copy paste low effort lines from all those shitty netflix series.

The adventures of Preston Garvey and his sidekick Player One. Can this duo overthrow a nest of mosquitos? Log on now to find out!

It will not be New Vegas in DLC form.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom