Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Quillon

Arcane
Why are they trying to associate flying cars with airplanes when it looks like helicopter with wheels? :P

ZeniBot

Cipher
d9pS8M4.png

Fixed it for ya.

WABBABABABABA SHIEET
WABABABABABABAABABAA SHIEEET

Quillon

Arcane
Strange they haven't made more gameplay/in-engine trailers, W3 had like 3 or 4 this close to release.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh my, this thread is starting to live up to its updated title. Thank god I'm too old to comprehend most of the zoomer jargon in the last few pages, let alone process the syntax and grammar.

Frozen

Arcane
Im so disappointed where this went musically.

Instead of retro they went for some contemporary zoomer trash.

Even that potato composer made some synth that sounds like Daft Punk crap.

First person was really a bad omen.

Frozen

Arcane
I hate first person it always reminds me of TES

also, for citation needed

pure garbage

Instead of something like Dance with the dead we get Daft Punk shit and zoomer emo hip rap crap

Danikas

Arcane

pure garbage

Instead of something like Dance with the dead we get Daft Punk shit and zoomer emo hip rap crap

Its remixed by some tard.....

Here is the original.

Tytus

Arcane

pure garbage

2xDLuFa.png

Don't believe anything this guy says.

On the Codex he says he is Frozen82
But on Youtube he claims to be Frozen17.
Shady as fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom