Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's solo Baldur's Gate on Insane (feat. The Codex)

Which BG2 LP style would You prefer?

• The Codex Solo / Core

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • The Codex + 1 helper / Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Codex + 2 helpers / Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Codex + 2 helpers / Insane

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 6 new characters / Insane

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I fixed broken image links in bonus updates #1 and #2 (fighting Borda and Drizzt). Thanks for the tip MpuMngwana.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
grosstraktor tipped me that the LP has been broken (again) since March due to webhosting issue. It has now been fixed (again). As always, if you encounter any issues or broken image links, let me know.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Maybe it was my Chrome messing things up - to me it seemed that update 29 was posted twice, back to back.

EDIT:

this might help:
KxKvSQ5.png

It still looks like that to me - I get to the end of the update, below Candlekeep but the images start from the beginning again so it's like this:

hope that makes sense

Last edited:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
That makes sense. I must have mistyped and pressed Ctrl+v twice at some point. Obviously I was also too lazy to scroll through the whole thing to see this.
It should be fixed for real now, thanks again GarfunkeL .

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
grosstraktor informed me about broken image links, so I would like to remind people about this.
ATTENTION: If you are using a Chromium-based browser (Chrome, Opera, Edge, etc.), images in this LP may be broken for you because by default Chromium engine blocks http links on https sites. This can be changed by adding the site to a whitelist in settings (if you feel comfortable with that). For now, everything works fine on Firefox and Internet Explorer (lol), but who knows what the future will bring.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Hey, everyone.

Image links have been fixed, so the LP should be readable on all browser once more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom