Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Troika's intent is absolutely relevant to the plot of their own game. If they made Caine the cab driver, then he clearly is the cab driver, regardless of whether or not it breaks the lore.

Had they actually had Jack namedrop Caine at the end, they would have received a note telling them to delete it. They wanted their OOC Gambit Roulette-playing Mary Sue but had enough sense to know that they would have been slapped if they were open about it.

Wesp5

Arcane
Had they actually had Jack namedrop Caine at the end, they would have received a note telling them to delete it.

As far as I know Bloodlines was always supposed to be canon so somebody at WW knew about this. Also "Beckett's Jyhad Diary" even made it canon for the current V5 version!

Child of Malkav

Erudite
You know what'd be cool? If they built on the Bishop Vic questline, there could be a plaguebearer and it could break out into the general kine population and there could be a pandemic and everybody would need to stay locked in and there would be a general economic collapse and mass unemployment and and and
But that's the current plot in the real world right now.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
but at the same time it also does the "I am beyond your comprehension" bit in an attempt to leave Caine's reasons alien and vague and have it both ways, it just is what it is

Cryptic maybe. But not beyond comprehension. Just pay attention to Beckett. Maaaaybe some more Noddist loredumps would be in order to make the comprehension of Caine/bbe easier.
oh yeah, just from Slashterpiece one can gather the intentions of the writing and where the game wants your head to be at - the game continues to introduce relevant perspectives and conflicting history to you through various characters and Beckett gives you the context to make the right pieces fit (with the benefit of your complete perspective)

The Real Fanboy

This is totally fierce Outstar was hired by world of darkness and played Bloodlines 2!!!

The only thing that sucks tho is i was totally expecting her to do like a youtube video about Vein Pursuit with stuff about who all the vampires they met could be in Bloodlines 2 so you wouldn't have to watch the episodes...but now I don't think she can do that anymore since she knows everything about the game. It's still so cool tho that she has her dream job
g0gRYio.png

A vampire would NEVER put his friends at risk. That’s just not what vampires are like.
I could not agree more sis they also have all night every night to get their tiktok dance choreography perfect together!

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Please stop posting Outstar guys, it is constantly reminding me of my sick desire to put a baby into her toxic womb and spawn a sludge demon with her after a night of disgusting copulation, and I don't like it.
She's already married with a kid, you'll have to live vicariously through her husband.

Harthwain

Magister
Shouldn't this game be out by now? Q1 2020?
Cyberpunk 2077's release date was moved closer to Bloodlines 2's release date. People responsible for Bloodlines 2 decided to move their release data away from Cyberpunk 2077's new release date and didn't specify the exact time this time (officially it's 31st of December, 2020). That way CDPR can't interrupt their release this time.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Please stop posting Outstar guys, it is constantly reminding me of my sick desire to put a baby into her toxic womb and spawn a sludge demon with her after a night of disgusting copulation, and I don't like it.
She's already married with a kid, you'll have to live vicariously through her husband.
Looking at her,i doubt that her man is much of a men. Sooo good luck with the cucking throwaway69420 . I believe that you could beat the soy out of him.

DMCOF7iW4AABdQv.jpg

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
My guess is one of those bitter Nosferatu from the Warrens. Would be entertaining to see Gary or Imalia again.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Lily was hot. I could live with that. She's not as interesting as most of the other characters though.

Semiurge

Cipher

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom