Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Nah it is as the leaker said,now sony is trying to smudge the shit all around and minimize the lose. Clearly they paid the cucktako's little jew faggot to write that shit about muh hackers. Also most likely the dev was butthurt about the game being such shit and not about money. Tho i won't put it pass the nose boss trying to steal money from goy devs.

Dexter

Arcane

Pretty sure he'd find the word "final" coming up a few times too if he just looked at that elusive video footage instead of talking out of his ass. Unless he for some reason believes "final" means Day0 Patch and not "printing press ready".

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Schreier covering up for something = it's an "ally" SJW agitprop (wahmen protagonists and/or straight white males being mocked, betaized or debased in some way).

Schreier blasting something for "crunch" = not an ally (mostly bc a white straight male positive masculine hero protagonist ála W3 or RDR2).

In case you're still confused about how these people operate.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
so let me know if I get this straight

The main protagonists of the first game are killed in the first third of the game?

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
The young girl, Ellie or whatever her name is, is she killed too?

EDIT: here is the plot, for others late to the party

mWgbu0f.png

Last edited:

Dexter

Arcane
no one cares about the gameplay
What gameplay? Imagine if any game based on Gameplay like any of the Mario games or Racing/Sports/Online Shooter/MOBA/Fighting games etc. got "spoiled" instead of an Interactive movie game with lots of Cutscenes. "Oh the princess is in another castle and in the end Mario rescues the princess!" Like anybody would care lol

Pissed Off Pendejo chimes in:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Pissed Off Pendejo chimes in

Fucking idiot has been sneering at people pointing out the creeping wokeness and the "destroy straight white male heroes" agenda, mocking them as stupid trolls and basement incels.

Guess his little chicken brain is finally waking up to a reality we've been hollering about for years now.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Fucking idiot has been sneering at people pointing out the creeping wokeness and the "destroy straight white male heroes" agenda, mocking them as stupid trolls and basement incels.

Guess his little chicken brain is finally waking up to a reality we've been hollering about for years now.

Assblasted Alejandro has no horse in the race when it comes to white people interests, so...

User was nabbed fit

Assblasted Alejandro has no horse in the race when it comes to white people interests, so...

When there are few white people left, they will come for the 'people of light color' next. Latinos are next on the chopping block and they don't even know it. Or they just don't care because it won't happen in their generation.

"Après moi, le déluge"

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The end results...

So what if that's true? The drama surrounding it is interesting."Why does this thread exist" remains to be the most pointless comment ever. Especially when you're active in the thread.

You could easily take the discussion to, say, the SJW thread. THREADS are for things people actually want (or should) play, neither of which is the case here.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The end results...

So what if that's true? The drama surrounding it is interesting."Why does this thread exist" remains to be the most pointless comment ever. Especially when you're active in the thread.

You could easily take the discussion to, say, the SJW thread. THREADS are for things people actually want (or should) play, neither of which is the case here.

Stop pooping our party, figgit.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
This is the best case scenario. Imagine Naughty Dog made the sequel the same mediocre shit the first one was, faggots would praise it and no butthurt or lulz would've been had.

Norfleet

So, my thoughts:

1. Woah, those are some BEEFY arms. I don't think I normally see arms like that on white chicks, unless steroids are involved or that chick is a dude.

2. This is a 2? There was a 1? I don't think I've ever heard of this game. Was this ever an actual game, or just some console trash, and if this was never actually a real game, why do we care again?

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
So, my thoughts:

1. Woah, those are some BEEFY arms. I don't think I normally see arms like that on white chicks, unless steroids are involved or that chick is a dude.

2. This is a 2? There was a 1? I don't think I've ever heard of this game. Was this ever an actual game, or just some console trash, and if this was never actually a real game, why do we care again?

1. Dude.

2. Dude.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom