Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Manx

Savant
v2U00Zv.png

Looks like sudden jihad syndrome strikes again. :lol:

Manx

Savant
To be fair, you mass rated me first for no reason.

So I'm just returning the favor, so don't be butthurt.
I know your people had to steal numbers from the Indians, but three ratings--all perfectly deserved, I might add--limited to one thread, do not equate "mass rating". Also, your attempt at projection might work better if you didn't have a well-documented history of going on butthurt rating sprees through other users' post history.

Nice attempt at taquiyya, though. ;)

sullynathan

Arcane
To be fair, you mass rated me first for no reason.

So I'm just returning the favor, so don't be butthurt.
I know your people had to steal numbers from the Indians, but three ratings--all perfectly deserved, I might add--limited to one thread, do not equate "mass rating". Also, your attempt at projection might work better if you didn't have a well-documented history of going on butthurt rating sprees through other users' post history.

Nice attempt at taquiyya, though. ;)
:abyssgazer:

Manx

Savant
I'm glad we're on the same page, my little brown friend. ;)

EDIT: Feigning ignorance with your rating, I see. That's okay. Your silence speaks volumes.

Last edited:

The Jester

Cipher
Guys, can you give me the link to the leaked videos?
We don't spread leaked content here. That goes twice for transphobia or any sexist comments. We don't tolerate that here. This is a safe, inclusive zone.

Respect the developers! Buy their games!
Haha imagine some newfag actually believing this....wait.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
What's amazing to me is the fact those lunatics actually think this is helping their position. What better way than to champion the rights of homosexual or transgender people etc than to portray them in the most vile, despicable manner possible?

Ho wait, this has nothing to do with the rights of anyone they are promoting this filth for the sake promoting filth, and their promotion of deviancy follows along the same lines.

Sentinel

Arcane
You do realize that Abby isn't actually a tranny, right? How are you already casting a verdict on the character when the game isn't even out?

Seriously I liked TLoU, I don't care about 2 because TLoU never needed a sequel so I'll just ignore it, but you guys are way more upset about this than anyone else. It's intriguing.

vota DC

Augur
You do realize that Abby isn't actually a tranny, right? How are you already casting a verdict on the character when the game isn't even out?

What "game"?
It is always meant to be a collection of cutscenes. It is not a joke that infected ignored Ellie, just check gameplay videos....the non-game that was labeled as great because "woah so immersive" had as a theme to protect a girl from monsters....that ignores her. So only cutscenes counted.
They could really have a tranny protagonist, but seems they even failed to please sjw audience: Abby is a STRAIGHT female that cut the throats of lesbian girls. She is modeled on the idea of beauty of someone named DRUNKMAN that only wanted to homage the girl of his dreams with some kind of fanservice.

Sentinel

Arcane

What "game"?
It is always meant to be a collection of cutscenes. It is not a joke that infected ignored Ellie, just check gameplay videos....the non-game that was labeled as great because "woah so immersive" had as a theme to protect a girl from monsters....that ignores her. So only cutscenes counted.
They could really have a tranny protagonist, but seems they even failed to please sjw audience: Abby is a STRAIGHT female that cut the throats of lesbian girls. She is modeled on the idea of beauty of someone named DRUNKMAN that only wanted to homage the girl of his dreams with some kind of fanservice.
What's the point of making this post if you've obviously never touched the game? Ludonarrative dissonance isn't exclusive to TLoU, there's plenty of games with it that get praised for their story anyway.
I went ahead and checked and TLoU has 1h30m of cutscenes - on a 15h game.

It's ironic that you complain about the enemies ignoring Ellie while claiming TLoU is a "movie" and "entirely about the story", when that design choice was made precisely for gameplay purposes, instead of putting the story ahead of gameplay.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Sentinel, blink twice if there's a giant transsexual overseeing your every word and holding you hostage. We will use our resources to save you and make sure one of SullyNathan's assassins never comes to bring harm your way again.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sentinel, blink twice if there's a giant transsexual overseeing your every word and holding you hostage. We will use our resources to save you and make sure one of SullyNathan's assassins never comes to bring harm your way again.
:avatard:
But how are you going to see him blink? Spiders have notoriously bad sight.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Ellie and Joel should have been buffed as much as Abby, if not more. They've been through a lot higher physical effort. This is why Abby doesn't make any sense without steroids.

Sentinel

Arcane
I just don't like hypocrites. You can't praise PS:T as the second coming of christ and then turn around and shit on TLoU because it's a movie game when it has more gameplay than PS:T. It's okay to dislike the game on other basis, just don't be a hypocrite and actually use your brains to justify your hatred of it.
It's really annoying how so much of the codex pretends to be monocled gentlemen who take gameplay over anything else but then you look at the top 10 lists and it's filled to the brim with games with absolute fucking garbage gameplay.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I just don't like hypocrites. You can't praise PS:T as the second coming of christ and then turn around and shit on TLoU because it's a movie game when it has more gameplay than PS:T. It's okay to dislike the game on other basis, just don't be a hypocrite and actually use your brains to justify your hatred of it.
It's really annoying how so much of the codex pretends to be monocled gentlemen who take gameplay over anything else but then you look at the top 10 lists and it's filled to the brim with games with absolute fucking garbage gameplay.

Don't do this, Sentinel. This isn't worth it. Is this what you want to be? Grouped with Sully and JDR13? Because this is how it happens.

I don't want to see TheSentinel living in a trailer park eating half grilled hotdogs and wearing a wifebeater with various mustard stains on it. This is all this path leads you down.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom