Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Long Live Eroge! (Japanese H Games) *English Translated* [NSFW] Updated 07/16/17

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Not sure how I got that confused.
You probably remembered that one clip of Sengoku he once showed in one of his reviews.

Nostaljaded

Savant
...I've tried Kami No Rhapsody on and off during the last year. The art is still high quality, and it is tactical, so I should love it, but somehow I still find it pretty dull...
Before dropping it, I played to the furthest I could, limiting characters at their starting levels (in other words, no level up for all characters) for hedonistic enjoyment.

At end of Chapter 7 with highest enemy level at 32, the main characters at level 3, 4 & 6.
Couldn't scrap through as IIRC enemies pincer rush right from Turn 1.
XnNqEqo.png

nRQx4N3.png

flyingjohn

Arcane
Is the game any good? A quick review?
It is kamidori but just solid and not great.Especially true for characters.
Oh, shame, cause I played kamidori and quite liked it.
I would still suggest you try it.
It is still the best modern esuhully game(even though that is not saying much).

So what Eushully games were ever translated? (Excluding mtl translations worse than Ikusa Megami Zero. I tried to play the previous Meister game some time ago and it quickly went from passable to barely legible to mtl giberish.

So what Eushully games were ever translated? (Excluding mtl translations worse than Ikusa Megami Zero. I tried to play the previous Meister game some time ago and it quickly went from passable to barely legible to mtl giberish.
Check vndb.
vdnb includes partial interface patches as "English" I believe, and they did some dreadful mtl translations back in the day. e.g. Ikusa Megami ZERO is currently passable, but Verita was garbage when I tried it.

duanth123

Arcane

Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Ikusa Megami Zero, and more recently Kami no Rhapsody are the only I know of that would be considered passable.

But may consider whether worth it.

Warning: gay nerd voice.

Endemic

Arcane
Amayui Labyrinth Meister (the most recent Eushully title) has an interface patch now. It's a direct sequel to Castle Meister.

zEoZAaT.jpg

qUkU6Yt.jpg

qS61xib.jpg

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
So I decided to try and finish some old JRPGs I was just never motivated enough to finish. Just finished Final Fantasy 6 which was a great game and I'm nearing the end of Phantasy Star 4, but PS4 is a bit boring despite being one of the better Genesis JRPGs. I might skip my plans to play Dragon Quest 5 (never tried the series) and just try something newer to scratch the JRPG itch.

Some time ago I played Cthulhu Saves the World and the Penny Arcade JRPGs and thought they were fine. I'm thinking about trying the fan game called Tales of the Drunken Paladin since it was well received.

What about some of the modern hentai JRPGs? I was wondering about your guys experience on the following:
Legend of Queen Opala Origin
Melty's Quest
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Tina- Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison
Any other Kagura game created by RPGMaker

MurkrLurkr

Learned
I can recommend you a couple of Kagura games that I completed... Ideology in friction is one of the better RPGMaker games, with a big H as a prefix, which I have played so far. Not the big open world full of events and quests, but fun game nonetheless, with a good pace and intriguing plot, for H title anyways, and flashed out characters and their interrelationships. 90s anime art style special moves animations are gorgeous and I regret that they didn't utilize them during the H scenes. Finished it with a knight's storyline, meaning my girl didn't do anything too promiscuous and kept herself closed for a childhood love (made most sense from the storyline perspective). I hear that there's a lot of branching narrative sequences and different endings. Be prepared to read a lot, cus between battling monsters (oftentimes humans are the ones that are scarier then mindless beasts) solving quests and moving the story forward, the game plays as a Visual novel, but that did not affect my enjoyment because I'm a sucker for VNs.
Second one is Evening starter, first person dungeon crawler, with a set of different characters and classes you can choose to go killing mad cultists, lovecraftian elder gods and shiet, along the way collecting a wide variety of items, starting with lore dispensers which flesh out the gloomy urban setting, to various consumables, weapons and armor, magic trinkets and occult accessories to adorn yourself and your team. Had fun with it for a while, but it lost its edge towards the end when I was no longer successful in paying debts to criminal underground for blowing their weapons warehouse infested with shoggoths and had to REC cursed VHS with my Holy of Holies being desecrated.. The goal is to keep accepting quests, exploring huge dungeon maps and selling stuff on the black market to avoid being on the snuff film streamlined on some dark web site. Game loop was addicting enough, and oppressive atmosphere of horrors lurking under the "gibbous" moon shining on concrete towers and it's murky sewage cthulhucene depths, with constant fear from yakuza's sharpened cocktanas, was ''attractive'' background, but for me the best Gēmu that incorporates lovecraftian ethos, with an addition of mechas for good measure, is a visual novel Zanmataisei Demonbane, and I urge you to play read it :mhd:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom