Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Between Isthereanydeal and grey market I almost never buy anything directly from Steam anymore unless it's something I really want and it isn't anyplace else. Besides, I fucking hate paying sales tax on games.

Citizen

enjoy getting the game removed from your library when they do a chargeback on the credit card used to purchase the key

Yep, I also though it worked like that, so only got some cheap games for experiment first. But now some of those games had been in my library for years, so I doubt they can still pull it off. And to be honest they don't really need it to do money, I usually see the games appearing on that site right after they were on sale steam with +5-10% margin on top, so they still are profiting as long as they sell most of what they buy

I only buy from one reseller site that I'm pretty sure isn't a scam tho, so can't say about the rest

Perkel

Arcane
You have to be dumb to buy on steam these days when key reseller sites are around.
Even better you can just buy an account access these days to new games for something like 1-2$. Especially good if you don't like playing online.

Curratum

enjoy getting the game removed from your library when they do a chargeback on the credit card used to purchase the key

I've been buying games from key seller sites for half a decade, have upwards of 100 games bough that way. I haven't had a single one of them removed, my dear retard boy.

Beowulf

Arcane
They know their audience well:
cRWJYtZ.png

sser

Arcane
Developer

I've been buying games from key seller sites for half a decade, have upwards of 100 games bough that way. I haven't had a single one of them removed, my dear retard boy.

I probably wouldn't notice if they sneakily removed 10 games from my library and I don't even use key resellers.

My new favorite Steam game is to torture my SSD.

Install Destiny 2
Uninstall Destiny 2
Install Destiny 2
Uninstall Destiny 2
Install Destiny 2
Uninstall Destiny 2
so on

Ever since i achieved godhood my 1Gbit/s fiber it is the best damn game i have ever played. It feels so amazing to play that when you are no longer mortal with tiny 30mbit/s. Only unfortunate thing is that my godhood can't be fully realized because i wait 25 minutes instead of 12. Steam max download speed is 60ish MB/s.
I hope you didn't get rid of your old HD. Due to how matchmaking works in the game, you're still waiting for the Toaster Gamer Guy in your instance to finish loading before you get out of the black screen.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

ss_67635c1a2bce7be8ca6180b9593a128b9da343b2.600x338.jpg
ss_24514539d1083e2b0470608ba825260728c84820.600x338.jpg

At the core, Haymaker is a boxing game. Starting from a young kid in the city, to working his way to the top. However, we want there to be room to explore the city and for you to check out other activities in the game. Explore the town, talk to many people living around the city, take on tasks that people need help with, hang out with friends; but remember you need to practice your boxing skills, so managing your relationships can hurt you, should you ignore your training.

giftest4.gif

Features2.png

• Train for your next fight in the gym to bring stats up. Failure to train can lead to lack of preparation for your next fight, so be careful!
  • Deal with dirtbags and drunks that lurk around this magnificent city.
  • Head to the arcade to visit and play games with friends.
  • Collect cards or open packs from the local card shop to battle random people with CCG elements.
  • Head to different cities and even countries. A lot to explore filled with memorable environments.
  • Or hey, go with your buddies to the local pub and get drunk and play pool, or other bar games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom