Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

cb8e1e3c8acc46d1b6b2f574803621fb_original.png

112b50fb31ef5e507f4aa99353d3373a_original.png

Get Blocked by Kamiya

15d2d4f3652aac6c622db119b950407d_original.png

Not everyone has had the privilege of being blocked on Twitter by the illustrious Hideki Kamiya, but that’s all about to change. At a very special Kickstarter tier, Kamiya himself will tweet directed to you, and then will block you forever!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
For all you cheap ass tabletop nerds:

200 miniatures for $65 right now including quite a few larger ones. Probably going to be around 220-240 by the end unless they start reigning in the stretch goals (already changed them from 10K to 15K increments). I know nothing about miniatures except they seem expensive unless you invest in a 3D printer so this seem OK. Anyway about to start doing D&D with my 8 year so I though I'd give these a go.

Irata

Scholar
A roguelite take on CDDA.
15 USD for the cheapest key tier. It's already met its funding goal.

All of our team members were Korean modders of Cataclysm DDA and Unreal World.

Could be interesting.

The main character of the game doesn't have to be human. In fact, ND plans to be designed to give you the ability to play as other living creatures like horses, cows, and mice.

e5ed1dff61420e5d5f775808c56737ed_original.png

Maybe not...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom