Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Since this game will be highly moddable, what are the chances of modding multiclassing in?

Ninjerk

Arcane
Ahaha, those portraits, those faces!

Yeah looks Arcanumy

Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Support good developers!

How! How!
I can't buy it on steam.
FFS
Maybe here: https://realms-beyond.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/155054

Or bother them to create a special offer to join combat beta.

This is false. You can't at the moment give more through late backer BackerKit and gain combat beta access. The combat beta is exclusive to kickstater tier €55 and up.
It's infuriating.

I have tried this
You bugged them to allow you to buy your way into combat beta?

User0001

Savant

Yeah looks Arcanumy

Support good developers!

How! How!
I can't buy it on steam.
FFS

This is false. You can't at the moment give more through late backer BackerKit and gain combat beta access. The combat beta is exclusive to kickstater tier €55 and up.
It's infuriating.

I have tried this

Must suck to have all these people "bugging" them with money

Ninjerk

Arcane

Yeah looks Arcanumy

Support good developers!

How! How!
I can't buy it on steam.
FFS

It's infuriating.

I have tried this

Must suck to have all these people "bugging" them with money
That was an actual question. Stop being butthurt.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
YLPrRUc.jpg

God that typeface is beautiful. Straight 'outta Dragonlance.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Strange.
The music that plays on main menu reminds me of some part of Metallica track from either Master of Puppets or ...And Justice For All, but I can't remember which one.
There might be some similar homage thing going on as Ultima V Amiga version had with One.

edit.
Some parts of To Live Is To Die are closest match that I can come up with, but it isn't quite that.

Last edited:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Strange.
The music that plays on main menu reminds of some part ot Metallica track from either Master of Puppets or ...And Justice For All, but I can't remember which one.
There might be some similar homage thing going on as Ultima V Amiga version had with One.
It does sound somewhat similar to "To Live is to Die" (from ... And Justice) but it's different enough to be coincidence in my opinion.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Game is looking good and the fact there is supposed to be a module maker make me drool

Is there any release date estimate from this combat beta? 1 year?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Game is looking good and the fact there is supposed to be a module maker make me drool

Is there any release date estimate from this combat beta? 1 year?

The original release timeline from the Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ceresgames/realms-beyond-ashes-of-the-fallen/description

Timeline: Combat Beta (mid of 2019), Early Access (end of 2019), Release (early 2020)

Additionally, we've now been told that: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ceresgames/realms-beyond-ashes-of-the-fallen/posts/2780712

Therefore, the development time from this version to the next release, the Early-Access, will be much shorter than originally scheduled.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom