Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Did Derek Smart give up on calling these people out?

Morkar Left

Did Derek Smart give up on calling these people out?

There is nothing a sane mind could do to convince the followers otherwise. He probably realized that he can't do anything either. Plus his latest games are actually in worse condition than Star Citizen.

Deleted Member 22431

holi957e7zy41.png

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If he is so concerned about feminism why did he tear another asshole in Sandi Gardiner?

That what I mean. He had to say that first to somehow guarantee the audience that he is not some "gamergater" out for female blood by coming after Sandi.

Norfleet

where does this idea that gaming is a "hostile environment for females" come from
literally go play any online game and say you're a woman and get free shit
Or just say nothing. The wife has gotten so much free shit just handed to her by virtue of standing around being apparently female. This sounds like the opposite of a "hostile environment", but, well, Anita Sarkeesian doesn't actually play games. I actually WANTED to see what she'd spit out when it her documentary series was first announced, but what came out was ultimately poorly-researched crap from someone who clearly didn't know anything about games. It made some good parody clips, though. Like the one where they took the voiceover of her rambling about how the camera was fixated on the character's ass in a 3rd person shooter...and then replaced all of the footage with Batman Asylum, so while she was talking, we were being treated to all of those things she was saying...featuring Batman's ass instead.

...and then replaced all of the footage with Batman Asylum, so while she was talking, we were being treated to all of those things she was saying...featuring Batman's ass instead.

I’ve spent enough time staring at asses in tights via various Pro Cycling Managers (shitty game, but meh, we like what we like and 2011 edition was best edition) to know Batman has a nice, pert tushy

Deleted Member 22431

The wife has gotten so much free shit just handed to her by virtue of standing around being apparently female.

Sandi is a semi-attractive female clearly disgusted by the CLI nerds around her.

She either does nothing, or fuck things up, and receives a high salary and a royal treatment in return.

She obviously hates the guts of everyone involved, starting with C. Roberts.

She wants to be a Hollywood bimbo doing substandard movies, but she has no talent for that. I bet she did some casting couch to receive some minor B roles, but she is such a terrible fuck that her parts were removed in the final cut.

images
for all the involved.

edit: why is she so skinny anyways; eat some food, for fuck sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted Member 22431

Many such cases!

A cousin of mine is hooked up with an ugly and completely uninteresting girl because she pretended to be a nerd, but she is using him and despises him.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Sandy isn't attractive. And she is a shitty actress. This is why despite all her auditions for B movies, she still is just the VP of Marketing in a Ponzi scheme.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sandy isn't attractive. And she is a shitty actress. This is why despite all her auditions for B movies, she still is just the VP of Marketing in a Ponzi scheme.

And in occasional softcore fetish videos.

Tickling, if I remember right. Degenerates.

But let's not complain, SC gave us more amusement at the trainwreck without paying a cent than many legit games.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
So the first leaks are out for „Theaters of War, CIG’s desperate last minute scramble to create any kind of semi-fun gameplay mode that can actually be done with their engine Battlefield in space clone.

As expected, it’s a buggy, slow piece of jank.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/gm0qjz/another_theaters_of_scam_gameplay_video_60_fps/

The cultists policing the sc reddit and the official forums have the usual excuses. „It’s an Alpha, duh!“ „It’s not supposed to be ready yet, it’s mesnt to be a test bed to gather data on weapons balance“. Just like Star Marine I guess, the janky FPS Module that has been all but abandoned by now.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Ah, you mean a completely raw unoptimized build they use to test and figure out bugs and performance issues to solve before wider PTU testing?

Also the fact is that most of the leaks are bug report videos, i.e. videos of stuff going wrong.

I'd even say it perform pretty well for an Evocati standard.

I'd be more concerned about the rough state if it wasn't for the fact that in a month or two people will be quiet as a mouse while they play it as they enjoy the hell out of it.

Grokalibre

Augur
So the first leaks are out for „Theaters of War, CIG’s desperate last minute scramble to create any kind of semi-fun gameplay mode that can actually be done with their engine Battlefield in space clone.

As expected, it’s a buggy, slow piece of jank.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitize...other_theaters_of_scam_gameplay_video_60_fps/

The cultists policing the sc reddit and the official forums have the usual excuses. „It’s an Alpha, duh!“ „It’s not supposed to be ready yet, it’s mesnt to be a test bed to gather data on weapons balance“. Just like Star Marine I guess, the janky FPS Module that has been all but abandoned by now.
They're just refactoring the pipelines, soon they'll deliver groundbreaking tech!

AN4RCHID

Arcane
The in-game event is pretty cool. There's a military parade flying around between the major space stations shwoing off some of the upcoming capital ships:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom