Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So what's up with those 50+ lurkers?

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Whoa, thought that was Penny Ante for a second.

Freethis

Novice
I lurked DaC for a few years, then I think I discovered the codex during DaC's drama with gamespy. I stayed for the opinion threads, although I miss aphatmc~. Sometimes I post when I feel chatty, but fortunatly the urge usually passes.

inso

Novice
I lurk here for about 2 years because of the language barriers) So i`m just enjoying the thought process, going on in most threads, however bitter. Also following AoD development.
The latter has my share of compliments, coming from a developer of just-another-hopeless project of my own)

wesleyclark

Augur
Mostly a lurker, rarely post. Try to visit daily, though. It's been a little difficult, lately. For some reason, this is the only site I know of that simply won't load through our firewall.

Enjoy the occasional in-depth debate on RPGs.

Enjoy the frequent vitriolic diatrabes on RPGs.

Can't wait until Oblivion is released, so we can move from the:
"I'm sure this game will rock!" "No, I'm sure this game will suck!"
to the:
"Man, this game rocks!" "No, this game sucks!"

Count me as another AoD follower. Right now, VD has my money.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Damn 2006 oldfags.

2006 master class :salute:

I was already on the Codex a few years earlier, but had shitty internet. I also vaguely remember that I had created an alt named "Cock" but lost the password
rating_negativeman.png
what wasted opportunity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom