Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Ratfolk are the least furfaggy race so I will be voting for them. Also I liked the Redwall books as a youngster.

I get this though I'm not familiar with Redwall, but The Secret of Nimh is awesome. Even so, I try not to think too much about the personal habits of the Tali sweat licker segment of the audience so furfag arguments are mostly irrelevant to me.
Secret of NIMH is also great.
Robin Hood and Fox and the Hound were also kino to me as a young lad.
Glad you're not a weeb furfag either way.
:greatjob:

Generic-Giant-Spider

This is like arguing which is less gay: giving or receiving a blowjob from a guy.

But with furries.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
What's the arguments for kitsune, kitsune-voters?

I suspect that just like many codexers vote for rats as for the lesser evil; the furryfags seeing that cats stand no chance flocked to foxes as their second best option.

Sykar

Arcane
Found this on reddit. Seems like they prefer rats there, too.
r2cyvwFKweOiAK7-oJ4Jss9sFTRMqFq0svn1FJEdzkg.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
^
Very old.

I thought of another reason to have rats - they'll be the only very short race that don't look like literal children. Seriously, has anyone noticed that gnomes and halflings in Kingmaker look like actual kids? It's kinda uncomfortable.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
^
Very old.

I thought of another reason to have rats - they'll be the only very short race that don't look like literal children. Seriously, has anyone noticed that gnomes and halflings in Kingmaker look like actual kids? It's kinda uncomfortable.
Dwarves don't look like kids.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Didn't expect them to only offer furry races.
The Kitsune are going to win this they are strangely popular in Pathfinder. Though their main ability shapeshifting is completely useless since they gain nothing from their human form.
I predicted that Kitsune are going to win but even I didn't expect it to be so clear. Wonder what turned so many into furries
Animal Crossing: New Horizons was a big sales driver, with 11.77 million units sold as of the end of March 31st.
Oh right:negative:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
They can be degenerate sexualized much easier than rats. Also, I love Japanese games and old anime.

P.S.: Actually, that's why I am voting not for foxes, but for Kitsune specifically. The Kyubi is way cooler than anything Western D&D can surmise. Also, you need to prepare for your future Chinese overlords, and fox spirits are very prominent in Chinese fairy tales and folklore.

P.P.S.: Come to think of it: if they were not Kitsune I would have voted for rats and been done with it.

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
They can be degenerate sexualized much easier than rats. Also, I love Japanese games and old anime.

P.S.: Actually, that's why I am voting not for foxes, but for Kitsune specifically. The Kyubi is way cooler than anything Western D&D can surmise. Also, you need to prepare for your future Chinese overlords, and fox spirits are very prominent in Chinese fairy tales and folklore.

P.P.S.: Come to think of it: it they were not Kitsune I would have voted for rats and been done with it.
What kind of japanese games does Lann play?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
What kind of japanese games does Lann play?
FromSoftware is a Japanese company, right? Also, I was playing Monster Hunter: World extensively (which is from CAPCOM), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen which is from CAPCOM as well, and, for sure, Nioh. And one of the bosses in Nioh is a Nine-Tailed Fox.

Am I qualified sensei?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom