Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I mean - if I'm banned on Codex the Pathfinder threads will still be there. But if I wake up and there are no Pathfinder threads on 4chan at all - that's something I'm too old for.
Oh. Yeah. I guess that makes sense.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I wonder how many are actually going to vote in theory around 34k can vote but we all know that lots of people are too lazy or stupid for Kickstarter. I'd honestly be shocked if even half of the 34k will bother to vote but you can bet that they will complain later.:roll:

Nah. I could give a fuck.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Probably not on the Codex. I don't think these people care about such things. But it might be annoying on the /v/ and /vg/ threads.
/v/ is clinically retarded anyway and has been for a while and the generals will inevitably be infected by rat or fox spammers. The chan will see worse faggotry, as is always the case, but even this place is not immune. Just check the last few pages of people arguing whose furry fetish is the least degenerate.

Most degenerate

Generic-Giant-Spider

If I was Owlcat I'd throw a fit, tell everyone they ruined the fun and they ruined Christmas, there are no more furfag races to be added and in their place they will be making giant spiders instead.

That way I'd be happy and that's all that matters.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Foxes won? I couldn't even log into their forums, they kept telling me they will email me a confirmation link and it never came to my address.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
>Rat votes increased by 1%
Uh oh! Come back time?!
i8U6jvj.png

Foxes won? I couldn't even log into their forums, they kept telling me they will email me a confirmation link and it never came to my address.
No. We still got the end of this month.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Owlcat should send e-mails to all backers with a direct link where they should vote without going through this bullshit.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I still can't vote, I haven't even gotten my badge. Meaning there are other people like me too, perhaps a lot of them.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I still can't vote, I haven't even gotten my badge. Meaning there are other people like me too, perhaps a lot of them.
I just wrote to Mortheim (their community manager) asking for help with the situation. I'm sure he is already swamped with tons of other requests, so I don't know how much time it will take for him to answer.

AliceAlcina

Learned
For those who call it a day. It's been six days and we already got 1.8k voters. I believe there would be many more to come. But yeah, not everyone would vote.

Codex Year of the Donut
Maybe they could get the Vithrak on loan from Obsidian.
Why Pathfinder is not allowed to use illithids aka mind flayers?
They're not open content.
The OGL requires designation of what is considered to be product identity of the license holder.
The following items are designated Product Identity, as defined in Section 1(e) of the Open Game License Version 1.0a, and are subject to the conditions set forth in Section 7 of the OGL, and are not Open Content: Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master, Monster Manual, d20 System, Wizards of the Coast, d20 (when used as a trademark), Forgotten Realms, Faerûn, proper names (including those used in the names of spells or items), places, Underdark, Red Wizard of Thay, the City of Union, Heroic Domains of Ysgard, Ever-‐‑ Changing Chaos of Limbo, Windswept Depths of Pandemonium, Infinite Layers of the Abyss, Tarterian Depths of Carceri, Gray Waste of Hades, Bleak Eternity of Gehenna, Nine Hells of Baator, Infernal Battlefield of Acheron, Clockwork Nirvana of Mechanus, Peaceable Kingdoms of Arcadia, Seven Mounting Heavens of Celestia, Twin Paradises of Bytopia, Blessed Fields of Elysium, Wilderness of the Beastlands, Olympian Glades of Arborea, Concordant Domain of the Outlands, Sigil, Lady of Pain, Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Vile Darkness, beholder, gauth, carrion crawler, tanar’ri, baatezu, displacer beast, githyanki, githzerai, mind flayer, illithid, umber hulk, yuan-‐‑ti.
https://media.wizards.com/2016/downloads/DND/SRD-OGL_V5.1.pdf

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
>Rat votes increased by 1%
Uh oh! Come back time?!
i8U6jvj.png

No. We still got the end of this month.
Far be it from me to kick a man down, statistics says it's very unlikely to change given the sample size...

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The Fox tweet they just put out today shows that they are aware that the only thing Foxes bring to the table is weeb shit

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom