Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
eff01507c4a048a9.png

Santander02

Arcane

Saw link for this in somewhere, interview/retrospective with Syphon Filter 1 lead designer, some pretty good stuff there.

Legit one of the first games I ever played, thx for sharing!

Incidentially

^Only frenchie in vidya that wasn't a complete faggot

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As always, this has nothing to do with my job.

This is footage from an early build of THQ's The Avengers, running on Xbox 360. It was recovered from a harddrive over on ObscureGamers, and is missing many of the files that may have once been included, if they ever made it to an Xbox 360 build.

Had to mute the menu song because of bogus content ID nonsense.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
SPACEBALLS Doom mod:

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/top...alls-the-sequel-the-search-for-more-dbp-maps/

UKQvwIv.png
NPd0OVV.png

Coming to a source port near you from your world famous
doomerboardskrew is a brand new episode full of heart
stopping space scrapping non-stop total ball popping
action that will leave you hanging from the edge
of your balls seat. Screening now in reputable forums
near you.

Spaceballs: The Sequel: The Search For More DBP Maps is a Doom II limit-removing project from the world famous doomerboardskrew, masterminded by director vertigo aka @xvertigox. Grab your popcorn and helmets and play it soon!

Download (RC2)

MAPLIST:

MAP01: "Back at Gus'" by Glenzinho & Big Ol' Billy & NaZa & DooM_RO
MAP02: "Hangar: Take Two" by Joe-Ilya
MAP03: "Virgin Alarm" by vertigo
MAP04: "Even in the Future Nothing Works!" by Phobus
MAP05: "Balls to the Wall" by Glenzinho
MAP06: "The Bleeps, the Sweeps and the Creeps" by Scrangus McBrickdad/Jaxxoon R
MAP07: "Millenium Falcon Punch" by DooM_RO & dmdr
MAP08: "I'm Surrounded By Assholes'!" by Big Ol' Billy
MAP09: "Always be Merchandising" by Big Ol' Billy
MAP10: "Hello my Doomguy!" by Big Ol' Billy & Glenzinho & NaZa & DooM_RO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom