Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Luka-boy

Arcane
Just started this. Not gonna lie, I'd watch the anime.
Before you ask, the game technically has at least one Barbarian in it.
barbojj4t.png

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
I'm on higher level and haven't unlocked second jurisdiction yet.

Second jurisdiction should be unlocked pretty much right away. However, you have to farm reputation with the faction that resides in the jurisdiction before they let you in.
Didn't bother to do that, I've pretty much just pushed forward with story missions.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't even understand what jurisdictions are. At one point one of them lit up and I clicked on it, then went back to playing the game.

Lhynn

Arcane
Basically jurisdictions that you cover pay you money after 5 missions completed. The bonus depends on how much reputation you have with them. They also offer other bonuses. For example if you go with business jurisdictions you get an 8% discount on npcs per business jurisdiction, up to 24%. This is massive.
You have a starting jurisdiction because of where you are, the silverlining. Then you can have up to 4 more.
2 Because Albus has his own company and one extra slot per licensed troubleshooter in the team.

Last edited:

urmom

Learned
Is it possible to enter a jurisdiction and walk around? Are there merchants? It would be nice to be able to do a little exploring versus being stuck in the home base all the time.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is it possible to enter a jurisdiction and walk around? Are there merchants? It would be nice to be able to do a little exploring versus being stuck in the home base all the time.
Later on, you can go shopping on at least one different map. It's not really that exciting.

urmom

Learned
Yeah, after I posted that Shooter Street was unlocked for me. Hopefully there are more places later on. This is definitely not an open world game though. :(

Reinhardt

Arcane
Does the game get better? Very repetitive right now and easy.

I have one follower and two jurisdictions. My chars are ~about~ 15 lvl.
Fuck, and i thought i'm grinding. Remember i was level 15-16 and unlocked class upgrade later, when i had party of 3...

urmom

Learned
This is definitely not an open world game though.
Thank god.
Well, an open world set entirely in a functioning city would be interesting.

And I don't mean a walking simulator. Maybe something like JA2 where sectors are not 1:1 scale.

(I think the JA2 mod Urban Chaos takes place in one city.)

[edit]

Nope. Urban Chaos takes place in several cities. And 256 sectors would be kind of a lot for this game.

Last edited:

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Later on, you can go shopping on at least one different map. It's not really that exciting.

I think you can do everything on the second map (which is also a multiplayer hub if you play online) which you could do in your office - minus the story cutscenes.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
To be honest I would prefer if shooter street was replaced with handy list where you could check merchants quickly.
What are requirements for merchant side-missions? I haven't been offered one yet, or are those on job board in Shooter Street?.

urmom

Learned
They also offer other bonuses. For example if you go with business jurisdictions you get an 8% discount on npcs per business jurisdiction, up to 24%. This is massive.
Are there any other merchants outside of the ones in Silverlining and Shooter St.?

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Does anyone know how to change the character you run around as on shooter street?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom