Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DEFUND/ABOLISH THE MODS, THEY ARE SYSTEMS OF WHITE SUPREMACY

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
When will Codex stand up for what is right and push for the complete abolition of the MOD CLASS? They provoke us and actively try to make things worse through their tactics of derision and division.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR COMMUNITY MODDING

ABOLISH THE MODS

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
kingdom.png

bird-government.png

PrettyDeadman

Codex already has social service workers instead of moderators. Just compare it to a police state of resetera or pretty much any other normal internet forum...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I have been watching this situation closely. Rest assured I have listened to your pleas and can announce that I have completely defunded the mods. From now on, absolutely no moderator will receive any funds. This change will ensure the longterm peace and freedom of the Codex. Instead the money previously spent on mods will be used to enhance the user experience for all Codexers.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have been watching this situation closely. Rest assured I have listened to your pleas and can announce that I have completely defunded the mods. From now on, absolutely no moderator will receive any funds. This change will ensure the longterm peace and freedom of the Codex. Instead the money previously spent on mods will be used to enhance the user experience for all Codexers.

Does that include mountain dew and dorito bribes?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I've finished reviewing the budget. So previously, we spent the following dollar figure as the budget for mods:

$0.00

That means the following budget is available for Codex user experience upgrades:

$0.00

We look forward to all the sweet upgrades the re-allocation of this funding will provide!

Melcar

Arcane
I've finished reviewing the budget. So previously, we spent the following dollar figure as the budget for mods:

$0.00

That means the following budget is available for Codex user experience upgrades:

$0.00

We look forward to all the sweet upgrades the re-allocation of this funding will provide!

That's one zero too many.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom