Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Summer Game Fest + Summer of Gaming - E3/Gamescom 2020 online replacements - May 7th to August 31st

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I actually found the right thread for that post, but it's too late now.

Probably because the whole article is bullshit garbage targeted at sheeple. "Not time for celebration" oh fuck off with that virtue signalling
Yes, but if we were rating sheeple and retarded every post that deserved it, we would have to be doing nothing else here.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
more sheepling https://www.pcgamer.com/pc-gaming-show-postponed-to-june-13/

PC Gaming Show postponed to June 13
An update from the PC Gamer team.

Like you, we have found it hard over the last week to focus on anything other than the demands for justice and the justifiable anger that millions of Americans are expressing. Right now, we want to make space for those speaking out and demonstrating about how to end the systemic oppression and police brutality experienced by black people.

In support of that movement, we are postponing the broadcast of this year's PC Gaming Show by a week to Saturday, June 13. This year's event represents the collective work of hundreds of passionate, committed, supremely talented developers whose vision we're excited to help share.

To learn more about the Black Lives Matter movement, read our post from earlier this week that includes links to reading materials, where you can donate, and resources for learning how to protest safely.

Guerilla Collective BG3 announcement on June 6th still standing strong though.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Do they really think people are gonna pay more attention to the riots "protests" just because some events have been pushed back a couple of weeks?

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Do they really think people are gonna pay more attention to the riots "protests" just because some events have been pushed back a couple of weeks?

No. More like 'we know everyone is glued to social media and news over the riots and don't care enough about gaming shit-show sideshows, so we decided to give the riot coverage another week. Hopefully by then everyone will be bored enough with it to go back to kneeling to Dorito Pope.'

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
They probably will. Sheeple gonna sheep.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Funny that it's ended up reverting to the traditional order of E3 with the EA press conference first.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Lmaooo I knew I should have added a disclaimer to that post.

Come on guys, it was already next week. You're going to get them delaying events that have already been delayed.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-06-05-steam-summer-game-festival-delayed-one-week

Though Valve did not mention the current circumstances in the United States in its news release

According to sources familiar with the matter, Valve had led developers and publishers with games involved in the showcase to believe it would be going forward as planned right up until Valve's announcement this afternoon, causing stress and concerns about the timing of game reveals.

Sources say multiple publishers had plans to include demos of games intended to be revealed during the PC Gaming Show and Future Games Showcase, which were both delayed earlier this week to June 13 and had been in communication with participants days prior to the announcement.

This led to concerns as recently as early this afternoon that developers and publishers would have to choose between including a game demo in the Steam showcase, or having it revealed as planned during one of the upcoming showcases.

"This is an incredibly late, albeit correct call by Valve," said one source impacted by the matter.

"Developers and publishers I work with have been going back and forth for days trying to salvage a situation that forced them to choose between having a Steam demo up or having the top media outlets showcase their work. For most smaller games, you need both to succeed, not one or the other."

Another source also affected said the following: "Valve should have never put devs and publishers in the position of having to choose to go live with their game demos during a time when we should all be standing in solidarity with the BLM movement."

Valve did not offer additional comment on the situation.

Not expressing any social and political statements for better or worse, keeping even publishers and developers in the dark, that's very Valve.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
The positive side of that delay is that the game demos that are already on GOG will be available for a week longer now.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
IGN's Summer of Gaming - the one online E3 replacement that has not been assimilated into Summer Game Fest (although it partly overlaps with it). I just noticed that it will feature a bunch of Codex-relevant stuff. I'll just make this thread about both events.

Originally was supposed to start on June 4th, now on June 10th. Nice of them to give us the full lineup of trailers in advance: https://www.ign.com/articles/summer-of-gaming-live-stream-schedule-games-list

IGN's Summer of Gaming Full Schedule
Below you’ll find our current full line-up for Summer of Gaming across June - but be aware that the event is still evolving, with new games and developers being added to the roster constantly.

June 10
Pre-Show Charity Stream (12pm PT):
  • Doom Eternal Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by Xamide

IGN Expo Debut (1:45pm PT):
Exclusive Reveals, Trailers, Gameplay Demos, Developer Interviews, Hands-On Impressions

Reveals:
  • Unannounced Classic Revival (Merge Games) - Exclusive Game Reveal
  • Unannounced Game (Fabraz) – Exclusive Game Reveal
  • Unannounced Game (Funcom / The Outsiders) - Exclusive Unannounced Gameplay Reveal with The Outsiders' David Goldfarb
  • Unannounced Games (Arcade1Up) - Exclusive Arcade and Pinball Machine Reveals and Interview

Trailers:
  • Beyond Blue (E-Line Media) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Chivalry 2 (Torn Banner Studios and Tripwire Presents) – Exclusive Announcement and Trailer Reveal
  • Dual Universe (Novaquark) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Deep Silver) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Voidtrain (Nearga) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Wasteland 3 (Deep Silver) - World Exclusive Trailer
  • Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Nacon) – Earthblood Exclusive Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay:
  • GTFO (10 Chambers Collective) - Exclusive Gameplay
  • Mortal Shell (Cold Symmetry) - Exclusive Gameplay World Premiere
  • Observer: System Redux (Bloober Team) - Exclusive Next-Gen Deep Dive
  • Second Extinction (Systemic Reaction) - Exclusive Gameplay World Premiere
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon (SEGA) - Exclusive Gameplay and Interview

Previews:
  • Borderlands 3 (Gearbox) - Exclusive “Bounty of Blood” DLC Preview w/ Gearbox Creative Director Matt Cox
  • The Waylanders (Gato Studio) - Exclusive Trailer and Launch Date Announcement, and Hands-On Impressions

Check Out This Game! With Tom Marks:
  • Rustler (Grand Theft Horse), Jutsu Games, Games Operators - Exclusive Gameplay
  • The Riftbreaker, EXOR Studios - Exclusive Gameplay
  • Bravery Network Online, Gloam - Exclusive Gameplay

Special Icons Interview:
  • David Hayter, the original voice of Solid Snake, discusses Metal Gear.
June 11
Pre-Show Charity Stream (12:30pm PT):
  • Titanfall 2 Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by Bryonato

IGN Expo #2 (2:15pm PT):
Exclusive Reveals, Trailers, Gameplay Demos, and Developer Interviews

Reveals:
  • Unannounced Game (Merge Games) - Exclusive Game Reveal
  • Unannounced Game Reveal - Exclusive Reveal Trailer

Trailers:
  • Stronghold: Warlords (Firefly Studios) - Exclusive Multiplayer Trailer and Launch Date Announcement
  • XIII (Microids) - Exclusive Gameplay Trailer Reveal

Gameplay:
  • Blankos Block Party (Mythical Games) - Exclusive Trailer Debut, Exclusive Gameplay
  • Iron Oath (Humble Bundle) - Exclusive Reveal Trailer and First Gameplay Reveal and Interview
  • Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time (Soleil Games) - Exclusive Gameplay First Look
  • Spellbreak (Proletariat, Inc) - Exclusive Announcement, Gameplay Interview, and Trailer

• Star Renegades, Massive Damage - Exclusive Gameplay
  • Boyfriend Dungeon, Kitfox Games - Exclusive Gameplay
June 12
GameScoop! LIVE (12pm PT)

Pre-Show Charity Stream (1pm PT):
  • Bloodborne Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by heyZeusHeresToast

IGN Expo #3 (2:50pm PT):
Exclusive Trailers, Gameplay Demos, Developer Interviews, Previews

Trailers:
  • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (SEGA / ATLUS) - Exclusive Reveal Debut
  • Castlestorm 2 (Zen Studios) - Launch Announcement Trailer
  • Everspace 2 (ROCKFISH Games) - Exclusive Alpha Gameplay Reveal Trailer and Interview with ROCKFISH Games CEO & Co-Founder Michael Schade
  • Guilty Gear Strive (Arc Systems Works) - Exclusive Character Reveal Trailer
  • Phantasy Star Online 2 Update (SEGA) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Ranch Simulator (Excalibur Games) - Exclusive Gameplay Trailer

Gameplay:
  • Chicken Police (THQ) - Exclusive Gameplay Reveal and Interview With U@N
  • Hardspace Shipbreaker (Blackbird Interactive) - Exclusive Gameplay Deep Dive
  • Skater XL (Easy Day Studios) - Exclusive Switch Footage Reveal and Demo
  • Total War: Troy (Creative Assembly) - Exclusive Gameplay Interview
  • Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus (Kasedo Games) - Exclusive Gameplay and Commentary

Previews:
  • Blue Fire (Graffiti Games/Robi Studios) - Exclusive Preview

• Unto The End, 2 Ton Studios - Exclusive Gameplay

Special Icons Interview:
  • Brian Fargo discusses the founding of Blizzard, and why RPG fans should be looking forward to Wasteland 3.
June 13
Partner and Publisher Showcases:
  • PC Gaming Show
  • The Guerrilla Collective Showcase Day 1
June 14
Publisher Showcases:
  • The Guerrilla Collective Showcase Day 2
June 15
Publisher Showcases:
  • The Guerrilla Collective Showcase Day 3

Pre-Show Charity Stream (11:30am PT):
  • Portal 2 Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by CantEven

IGN Expo #4 (12:30pm PT):
Exclusive Reveals, Trailers, Gameplay Demos, Developer Interviews, Previews

Reveals:

Trailers:
  • Humble Bundle Indies Showcase
  • Ninjala (GungHo Entertainment) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Vigor (Bohemia Interactive) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal

Gameplay:
  • Corepunk (Artificial Core) - Exclusive Gameplay and Interview
  • Destroy All Humans! (THQ Nordic) - Gameplay and Interview
  • Fight Crab (PLAYISM) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal and Gameplay
  • Forgotten City (Modern Storyteller) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal, Gameplay, and Interview
  • Mafia: Definitive Edition (Hangar 13) - Worldwide Gameplay Debut w/ Hangar 13 President and CCO Haden Blackman
  • Recompile (Phigames) – Exclusive Gameplay Interview
  • New World (Amazon Game Studios) - Exclusive War PvP Gameplay, Developer Interview
  • Shing! (Mass Creation) - Exclusive Developer Gameplay Walkthrough
  • Solasta Crown of the Magister (Tactical Adventures) - Exclusive Gameplay Trailer and Gameplay Interview
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (THQ Nordic) - Rehydrated Exclusive Early Access Livestream
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (THQ Nordic) - Rehydrated Exclusive Gameplay Interview
  • Scarlet Nexus (Bandai Namco) - Exclusive Trailer and Gameplay Interview with Game Director Kenji Anabuki

Special Icons Interview:
  • Tony Hawk tells us about the origins of the upcoming Pro Skater remake, and how it might answer hardcore fans' prayers.

• 30XX, Massive Damage - Exclusive Gameplay

Post-Show Charity Stream:
  • Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by Rubbertoe64
June 16
Partner and Publisher Showcases:
  • Upload VR Showcase (9am PT)

Pre-Show Charity Stream (10am PT):
  • Super Mario 64 Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by Biinny

Charity Stream (11am PT):

IGN’s Celebrity Tours in Animal Crossing: New Horizons:

With special segments of the viral hit talk show Animal Talking with host and creator Gary Whitta and guests Candice Patton, Simu Liu, Felicia Day, Shannon Woodward, Cliff Bleszinski, Matthew Mercer, Austin Creed, Michelle Zauner of Japanese Breakfast, Jessica Chobot, Lauren Lapkus, Naomi Kyle, the Merrell Twins, Andrea Rene, Alanah Pearce, Arin Hanson of Game Grumps
June 18
Pre-Show Charity Stream (8:45am PT):
  • TBA Speedrunner Countdown Challenge
Publisher Showcase:
  • D&D Adventure and Product Reveal (12pm PT)

IGN Exclusives, Trailers, Gameplay Demos, and Developer Interviews:

Trailers:
  • The Falconeer (Wired Productions) - Exclusive Story Trailer
  • Drake Hollow (The Molasses Flood) – Exclusive Gameplay Trailer and Announcement

Gameplay:
  • Fallout 76 (Bethesda) – DLC Roadmap
  • Remnant: From the Ashes (Gunfire Games) - Gameplay and Interview with Gunfire Games
  • Unannounced - Developer Interview and Exclusive Gameplay Deep-Dive

Special Icons Interviews:
  • Chris Avellone, writer of Fallout New Vegas and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, discusses the magic ingredients in a great RPG.
  • John Romero, creator of Doom, and game designer Brenda Romero, discuss RPGs and shooters in 2020.
Publisher Showcase:
  • EA Play LIVE (4pm PT, with IGN pre- and post-shows)

June 24
Pre-Show Charity Stream:
  • Sekiro Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by LilAggy

Publisher Showcase:
  • Marvel's Avengers WAR TABLE stream (Square Enix) [with IGN pre- and post-shows]

IGN Exclusives, Reveals, Gameplay Demos, and Developer Interviews:

Reveals:

Trailers:
  • Cartel Tycoon – Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Dreamscaper (Afterburner Studios) - Exclusive Gameplay Feature Deep Dive
  • Shadow Arena - New Hero Exclusive Trailer Reveal
  • Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (Frogwares) - Exclusive Behind the Scenes Look

Gameplay:
  • Unannounced Game - Exclusive Gameplay
  • BioMutant (THQ Nordic) - Exclusive Gameplay and Experiment 101 Interview
June 25
Pre-Show Charity Stream:
  • TBA The Witcher 3 Speedrunner Countdown Challenge

Publisher Showcase:
  • CD Projekt RED Livestream (with IGN pre- and post-shows)

Gameplay:
  • Torchlight III (Perfect World Entertainment) - Gameplay and Interview with Series Creator Max Schaefer

Special Icons Interview:
  • CD Projekt Red's Marcin Blacha discusses how the studio imbued The Witcher series with meaningful choices and iconic consequences.

tl;dr

June 10th:
Pathfinder: Kingmaker (console port)
Wasteland 3
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood
The Waylanders

June 11th:
The Iron Oath

June 12th:
Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus (console port)
Brian Fargo talks about Blizzard and Wasteland 3

June 15th:
Solasta: Crown of the Magister

June 18th:
Fallout 76 DLC (lol)
Chris Avellone talks about RPGs
John and Brenda Romero talk about "RPGs and shooters"

June 24th:
Biomutant

June 25th:
The Witcher retrospective interview

Plus possible unannounced games, of course.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
PC Gaming Show lineup: https://www.accesswire.com/593055/P...-50-Games-Exclusive-Interviews-More-Surprises

LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 8, 2020 / It's almost here! The PC Gaming Show will broadcast from Los Angeles on Saturday June 13 with the biggest lineup of exclusive trailers, interviews, and reveals in the event's six-year history. Revealed now is a lineup of the show's more than two dozen participants, excluding some special surprises.

SXxdujWz9u8Nk9kTkxVwAODLnoCeeOmkUaEdkYvGJ4NSkVSQF3_ufjhy3LTjqycYrF6xOT7m6uhGHbj4iMFCjvpex3zEf_IZfwCqVabmpPH80-13e-I4GLHQ8nUafjjENsYYwLBF

As in years past, the PC Gaming Show will consist of world-exclusive trailers, gameplay reveals, announcements and interviews. Highlights include an exclusive interview with Rocketwerkz founder Dean Hall about his next project; a first look at Surgeon Simulator 2; the debut of a new trailer from New Blood Interactive; a special surprise for Torchlight 3 fans; and several new trailers from Humble Games.

This year's supersized lineup includes more than 50 games, featuring:
  • 2K Games (Mafia: Definitive Edition)
  • Amazon Games (New World)
  • Atlus
  • Battlestate Games (Escape From Tarkov)
  • Bossa Studios (Surgeon Simulator 2)
  • Brace Yourself Games
  • Coffee Stain Studios
  • DONTNOD
  • Funcom
  • FJRD
  • Frontier Developments
  • Glumberland (Ooblets)
  • Humble Games
  • New Blood Interactive
  • Merge Games
  • Modus Games
  • Mythical
  • Perfect World (Torchlight 3, Remnant: From the Ashes)
  • The Wandering Band
  • Rebellion
  • Red Sails Team
  • Rocketwerkz
  • ROCKFISH Games (Everspace 2)
  • SEGA
  • Tripwire Interactive
  • WolfEye Studios (Weird West)
  • XSEED Games
  • Yaza Games
**And more surprise announcements

"With this year's PC Gaming Show, we still wanted to deliver on the spectacle and level of production that gamers expect from gaming press conferences," says Evan Lahti, Global Editor-in-Chief at PC Gamer, a subsidiary of Future PLC. "We're not going to just show people a two-hour Zoom call with some video games in it. We want this to be a unique and fun moment for PC gaming."

In previous years, the PC Gaming Show has been broadcast live from 700-seat theaters in Los Angeles. With new health and physical distancing considerations in mind, this year's event will mix live and pre-recorded elements from a new studio setting.

Our production team has found new ways to tell stories about the most exciting games being made on PC, and we believe the results will exceed PC gamers' expectations.

Starting from scratch inside a LA sound stage, enabled the PC Gaming Show team to create playful sets for the show's two hosts, Sean "Day9" Plott and Frankie Ward, to inhabit. The production features two virtual sets, including a custom-built physical set to create a thematic throughline between the show's dozens of segments. Also included for the first time will be gaming celebrity cameos, influencer commentary, and the introduction of a mystery co-host.

Viewers across all platforms will be able to see selected comments inserted directly into the broadcast live via Hovercast, a powerful cross-platform interactivity platform.

Intel returns to the PC Gaming Show to debut a custom PC build themed on one of this year's featured games. One lucky fan will have a chance to win this incredible rig at a later date.

Watch the PC Gaming Show on twitch.tv/pcgamer or youtube.com/pcgamer on Saturday, June 13 at 11 AM Pacific.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
It seemed interesting but it's a match-based multiplayer game. Probably faithful to the original board game I guess.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Preshow is live:

Pre-Show Charity Stream (11:45am PT):
Doom Eternal Speedrunner Countdown Challenge by Xamide

IGN Expo Debut (1.45pm PT):
Exclusive Reveals, Trailers, Gameplay Demos, Developer Interviews, Hands-On Impressions
Reveals:
Unannounced Classic Revival (Merge Games) - Exclusive Game Reveal
Unannounced Game (Fabraz) – Exclusive Game Reveal
Unannounced Game (Funcom / The Outsiders) - Exclusive Unannounced Gameplay Reveal with The Outsiders' David Goldfarb
Unannounced Games (Arcade1Up) - Exclusive Arcade and Pinball Machine Reveals and Interview

Trailers:
Beyond Blue (E-Line Media) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
Chivalry 2 (Torn Banner Studios and Tripwire Presents) – Exclusive Announcement and Trailer Reveal
Dual Universe (Novaquark) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Deep Silver) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
Voidtrain (Nearga) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal
Wasteland 3 (Deep Silver) - World Exclusive Trailer
Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Nacon) – Earthblood Exclusive Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay:
GTFO (10 Chambers Collective) - Exclusive Gameplay
Mortal Shell (Cold Symmetry) - Exclusive Gameplay World Premiere
Observer: System Redux (Bloober Team) - Exclusive Next-Gen Deep Dive
Second Extinction (Systemic Reaction) - Exclusive Gameplay World Premiere
Yakuza: Like a Dragon (SEGA) - Exclusive Gameplay and Interview

Previews:
Borderlands 3 (Gearbox) - Exclusive “Bounty of Blood” DLC Preview w/ Gearbox Creative Director Matt Cox
The Waylanders (Gato Studio) - Exclusive Trailer and Launch Date Announcement, and Hands-On Impressions

Rustler (Grand Theft Horse), Jutsu Games, Games Operators - Exclusive Gameplay
The Riftbreaker, EXOR Studios - Exclusive Gameplay
Bravery Network Online, Gloam - Exclusive Gameplay

Special Icons Interview:
David Hayter, the original voice of Solid Snake, discusses Metal Gear.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Ignored by both Summer Game Fest and Summer of Gaming - the Escapist Indie Showcase: https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/announcing-the-escapist-indie-showcase-premiering-on-june-11/

UPDATED: Announcing The Escapist Indie Showcase, Premiering on June 11 (12 PM – 2 PM ET)

hqdefault.jpg

The Escapist is proud to announce that we’ve partnered with GOG.COM to host our very first Indie Showcase event from June 11 – 14.

Our completely digital event will begin on June 11 with a “direct”-style showcase on YouTube, where we’ll be showing off over 70 different indie games from developers all around the world. The showcase will include new reveals and lots of gameplay, and we even had developers create short little developer diaries so you could meet the passionate people behind the games you’ll be playing.

Following the Indie Showcase, from June 12 – 14 we will be providing post-show coverage on YouTube and Twitch featuring many of the games you saw in the showcase via in-depth hands-on demos, pre-recorded gameplay videos, and interviews with the developers.

We have also created a landing page for the entire showcase where you can watch the livestreams and find every game that we’re showcasing. The games will be added to the page after the showcase premieres on June 11.

We’re very excited to put on this event to bookend another year of The Escapist’s rejuvenation effort as we work to provide a positive and fun atmosphere for our viewers to escape to, all while supporting the independent developers that have lost out on many opportunities to showcase their games due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

If you’d like to support this event, we are taking on further sponsors and donations. If you’re interested in sponsoring, please get in touch via email. If you’d like to donate to support the creation of this event, please follow the link.

Schedule of Events
JUNE 11 | The Escapist Indie Showcase (UPDATED: 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET) on YouTube.

JUNE 12 – 14 | The Escapist Indie Showcase Post-Show (11 a.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET) on YouTube and Twitch

Gamedec will be in this, but probably not much else of interest?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Maybe I'm not smart enough to understand this, but why did they replace a three (or is it four?) day event like E3 with a series of events strung out over four months? The nice thing about E3 was that the torrent of news it provided allowed you a good feel of what was coming. Do they really expect us to pay attention to all of these events? I can't even remember that "Summer Game Fest" and "Summer of Gaming" are different events.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom