Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Future Games Show: Wasteland 3 Gameplay Trailer

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Brian Fargo; inXile Entertainment; Wasteland 3

The final event of the day was the Future Games Show, organized by UK magazine publisher Future plc's GamesRadar+ site and hosted for some reason by the voice actors from the Uncharted series. I wasn't expecting anything interesting here and was quite surprised when they unveiled yet another new Wasteland 3 trailer. It's an action-packed gameplay trailer that doesn't really reveal anything we haven't seen before. So as a bonus, I'll add the video of IGN's interview with Brian Fargo from Friday, in which he talks about the game's choice & consequence as well as about how he was involved with the founding of Blizzard.

I should mention that there was also a new Werewolf: The Apocalypse game revealed at the Future Games Show, entitled Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Heart of the Forest. It doesn't look it's going to be an RPG, though.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
So the big reveal around "I was involved in the founding of Blizzard" was just "we published their first game", something that's common knowledge to anyone who played them since they have the Interplay logo?

:nocountryforshitposters:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Looks like nobody cares about Wasteland 3, so inXile can add another flop in the row to their other two.

That's too bad, since on paper inXile looks like a developer everyone here could like (if their games were better).

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
Bard's Tale ARPG: kinda liked
Wasteland 2: kinda liked after Director's cut
Tides of Numenera: kinda liked, but since no additional content is coming out, very likely never gonna play again

Statistics tells me I will kinda like Wasteland 3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom