Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Play & evaluate my game

vlzvl

Arcane
Developer
Hey guys,
i am taking a short break from The Darkness Below because, hell, i need to finally complete my Master thesis.
Doing both of them proved an overkill & i really need to reach the last milestone of my thesis application, evaluation!

If anyone has the time, some patience or sheer kindness to play my game & evaluate it, i will be very grateful.
The game i am talking about is an hybrid of job & programming simulator called Office Madness,
a serious game if you know the official term.
These games are like regular games, with the exception that they're educating you in something.

It's main purpose is to teach you C++ through numerous task assignments in a virtual office of some software company.
There, you type code & compile it, in real time, with a real compiler under the table, yep!

It is a weird & somewhat complex application that tries to compensate the fun absence with realism & responsibility. Something that games like Papers, Please kind of games does & from where i took the idea from my Master thesis.

Again, if you have the time or you're just curious on non-RPG or those serious games, do me a favor.
Play the game & evaluate it in the end through a questionnaire.

Office Madness Download

Questionnaire for evaluation

Check some images about that game (and ignore some greeks here & there, just change the language to english
from the title with <> buttons):

game-title.jpg

game-office-monitor.jpg

game-office-application-editor.jpg

circuit breaker

Educated
Mr. Anderson Simulator :cool:

I sent you some feedback via the form.

Some feedback about the form itself:
  • I wasn't sure what College means vs. University, I guess you're referring to Bachelor vs. Master?
  • There were only 2 gender choices, hello???

vlzvl

Arcane
Developer
I wasn't sure what College means vs. University, I guess you're referring to Bachelor vs. Master?

I was actually looking something in-between high school and university.
We have something like that here, i thought College was something like that.
If not, i am removing it :)
Thanx for the evaluation!

There were only 2 gender choices

:positive:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
I was actually looking something in-between high school and university.
We have something like that here, i thought College was something like that.
Works that way in Eastern Europe too. You can get 'specialized standard education' in college, but in order to get 'high' education (a degree), you still need to go to the uni.

vlzvl

Arcane
Developer
Works that way in Eastern Europe too. You can get 'specialized standard education' in college, but in order to get 'high' education (a degree), you still need to go to the uni.

Never thought about it. just for completion. I don't know whats the norm in other countries.
These things are written very fast and mostly to cover the usual cases, i was mostly interested in gamers of whatever background.
However, evaluation time is over & presentation time is coming. Which is good, i have a game to make :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom