Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Naraya

Arcane
Agree and frankly I can't wait for it to start. If CDR is known for something, it's that they know their marketing/promo game.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Darkzone

Arcane

did he made any comments on twitter where there was a nano-hint that he's not woke enough?

Can't help but think this was case. He's much better than most of the literal whos in the music trailer.

There is only one valid excuse why CDPR didn't used Perturbators works: For the soundtrack they hired Carpenter !!!
For me the R in CDPR stands now for Retard. How retarded they got to be not to use Perturbator and Carpenter Brut works?
This is why you don't go vegan, it is a slow and stepwise descent into a total degeneration. Veganism is followed by environmentard, then leftardation, then feminism followed by transgender and etc. And you will end up with a black dildo in your arse while being cuckold at the same time. Therefore: EAT MEAT and do some Powerlifting! And you will be the one fucking while others watch. This meat eating has worked for me all my life.

Now imagine how awesome it would be driving a muscle car or bike in CP77 while listening to Perturbator with metal gear under your leather jacket. While you are passing below the neon citylights that are reflected on the hood or your helmet.

Naraya

Arcane
Now imagine how awesome it would be driving a muscle car or bike in CP77 while listening to Perturbator with metal gear under your leather jacket. While you are passing below the neon citylights that are reflected on the hood or your helmet.
I see what you are saying but I have a feeling that we might be just a vocal minority and 99% of potential CP players don't even know who Perturbator is.

Curratum

There is only one valid excuse why CDPR didn't used Perturbators works: For the soundtrack they hired Carpenter !!!
For me the R in CDPR stands now for Retard. How retarded they got to be not to use Perturbator and Carpenter Brut works?
This is why you don't go vegan, it is a slow and stepwise descent into a total degeneration. Veganism is followed by environmentard, then leftardation, then feminism followed by transgender and etc. And you will end up with a black dildo in your arse while being cuckold at the same time. Therefore: EAT MEAT and do some Powerlifting! And you will be the one fucking while others watch. This meat eating has worked for me all my life.

I don't understand the spazzing out. Carpenter Brut has some bloody amazing tunes, I'd say I like his stuff even more than Petrurbator's, so I really don't understand why you are throwing a fit.

Perkel

Arcane
CB2077 music is huge unknown, the music work in mission is fantastic from what i heard but there aren't so far any mentions of who exactly works on music scores.

There are many rumors:

- first Daft Punk was mentioned by one of devs who works on sound
- then some A list pop stars

They have Reves so it wouldn't be out of character for them to get some A list starlets to do some tracks for them considering they are basically going for GTA numbers with this game.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
I see what you are saying but I have a feeling that we might be just a vocal minority and 99% of potential CP players don't even know who Perturbator is.

But who the fuck is Nina Devine and all the other randoms they had in the trailer?

Darkzone

Arcane
That is probably quite correct, but if they would include their works then probably the rest would also know who Perturbator or Carpenter Brut or Gunship and etc are after playing CP77.
If you look which of the music do you remember from the film Drive (2011) then it is probably Nightcall from Kavinsky. Also this scene featuring Nightcall set up everything for the Film:
In similar way Perturbator or Carpenter Brut should be used and it would had the same effect.

I don't understand the spazzing out. Carpenter Brut has some bloody amazing tunes, I'd say I like his stuff even more than Petrurbator's, so I really don't understand why you are throwing a fit.
I like them both. Sometimes Carpenter Brut more than Perturbator and sometimes the other way around. And i'm spazzing out, because they don't use their music. This is such a wasted opportunity. For what? Grimes?
Nothing that CDPRe'tar'ds have presented is musically good. Sometimes the will is there, but no talent and sometimes there is a glimpse of talent, but no will. Daft Punk could be the saving grace, but i have not hope towards it and the last great thing from them was the soundtrack to Tron Legacy.

Darkzone

Arcane
Young people have no taste. Synthwave is derivative, a poor knockoff. Carpenter Brut for example sounds like Apoptygma Berzerk.
Watch out. We got an old ass over here.
Synthwave goes back to Vangelis, Carpenter, Jean-Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dreams and Kraftwerk. In the late 70s - early 80s this synthesizer music was picked up and formed to the New Wave's synth-pop sub genre with bands Like Alphaville, Adam and the Ants, Human League and etc. And yes this is also the roots of Apoptygma Berzerk (besides the EBM part) therefore there is quite a intersection. But Carpenter Brut reference their inspiration in their name as a homage. While Apoptygma Berzerk desecrates my youth with their shitty covers of great hits like Schilling's "Major Tom ( Coming Home )" (the german version is better), "Cambodia" and "Fade to Black", that nobody asked for! So yes fuck off with Apoptygma Berzerk.

agris

Arcane
Patron
TW3 felt like a busy work simulator, way too high a density of same-y quests combined with loot fever, item durability, crafting, rune slots and alchemy.

Has CDPR talked at all about contrasts between TW3 and CP, and where they are or are not copying TW3 gameplay elements?

tritosine2k

Erudite
This obviously needs RAZ of CHAZ, essential CYBERPIMP attire.

CDP inspires a whole generation of CYBERPIMPs, Warsaw is the new Oakland..?
· 1996 · Social Science-
The mack style owes much to the wave of blaxploitation films of the 1970s, particularly Superfly, but more important Max Julien's wicked portrayal of the Oakland pimp

EXCLUSIVE: The Mysterious Case of RAZ from CHAZ – BLM Warlord Owns Multiple Guns (including an Uzi), a Tesla, BMW and Jaguar XJ, Millions in Properties, and Is Supported by Dubai Government
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...llions-properties-supported-dubai-government/

giphy.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom