Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Clearly it is one of infinitron's larps.
I'm not into larping and I wouldn't larp with that infinitron guy, that's for sure.
Don't be that hard on yourself infi,you are a decent chap for a jew,at least you are not kwanza jew.
What the heck is wrong with you? Reported for antisemitism and I don't even want to know what kw*nza is, it sounds racist.

jackofshadows

Magister
I'm not a shill, just a huge fan of Bloodlines and it's awesome that we will be getting the sequel soon. So hyped!
You do realise that not the same devs are making it, right? With one substantial exception but while he haven't lost his talent he have lost his edge for sure. As for Damsel - no, she doesn't looks "fine", FFS. Far from it.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm not a shill, just a huge fan of Bloodlines and it's awesome that we will be getting the sequel soon. So hyped!
You do realise that not the same devs are making it, right? With one substantial exception but while he haven't lost his talent he have lost his edge for sure. As for Damsel - no, she doesn't looks "fine", FFS. Far from it.
Do you even realize that even if it was exactly the same developers making it that they are different people now? More mature and smarter, like Brian Mitsoda, as you just pointed out. You say he lost his "edge" but I say he grew up. If anything it's good that the dev team aren't some home for the old and infirm, but fresh faced people with both a lot of love for the material and ambitions not yet diminished by failure and the harsh reality of game development. That it's not just a job to them after several years in the industry but a passion. That's why I think Bloodlines 2 will rock, it's not just the old band coming together to play their old popular songs with less energy, but the lead with a new group of talent that has the same intensity as the old.

Damsel looks fine, go to an eye doctor to have your eyes checked out.

TL;DR: People change and old geezers can't compete with youth

Last edited by a moderator:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
What the heck is wrong with you?
Nothing from what i know. Why,are you some gypsy witch that read my fortune? Am i going to get sick from corona or God forbids......larianism???
Give me your hand so I can read your future. Yes, most interesting, I see a list... A list of people that are losers... Ah, yes, in the future you will be on my ignore list. That'll be ten dollars.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What the heck is wrong with you?
Nothing from what i know. Why,are you some gypsy witch that read my fortune? Am i going to get sick from corona or God forbids......larianism???
Give me your hand so I can read your future. Yes, most interesting, I see a list... A list of people that are losers... Ah, yes, in the future you will be on my ignore list. That'll be ten dollars.
Sooo,an american. Well i will give you 10 bucks if it comes with a nice footjob. Ignoring is for weak people,looking at your sensitivity i would assume that you will ignore 90% of the codex by the end of this week.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Clearly it is one of infinitron's larps.
I'm not into larping and I wouldn't larp with that infinitron guy, that's for sure.
Don't be that hard on yourself infi,you are a decent chap for a jew,at least you are not kwanza jew.
What the heck is wrong with you? Reported for antisemitism and I don't even want to know what kw*nza is, it sounds racist.
Man, alt confirmed, who of you guises is this one?

jackofshadows

Magister
Do you even realize that even if it was exactly the same developers making it that they are different people now? More mature and smarter, like Brian Mitsoda, as you just pointed out. You say he lost his "edge" but I say he grew up. If anything it's good that the dev team aren't some home for the old and infirm, but fresh faced people with both a lot of love for the material and ambitions not yet diminished by failure and the harsh reality of game development. That it's not just a job to them after several years in the industry but a passion. That's why I think Bloodlines 2 will rock, it's not just the old band coming together to play their old popular songs with less energy, but the lead with a new group of talent that has the same intensity as the old.

Damsel looks fine, go to an eye doctor to have your eyes checked out.
So, first you acting like a brainless "excited" fanboy and now you're just trolling, right? What kind of reasoning is that? More mature and smarter, you say? Fresh faced people with both a lot of love for the material? Are you're on drugs or something? Where did you even get that? As for passion, trolling your or not - it's not necessary a good thing, sadly. Cara, for one, seem like a very passionate person, no doubt about that.

Re: Damsel, I can't possible imagine what metrics are you using. She looks barely like the same person.

vota DC

Augur
There aren't many differences, something in mouth (mouth seems better in first game) and nose but no big deal.
It is common to fail to keep characters look in sequels. In this case is very important since we are talking about vampires that never age, still more than a decade passed.

Shadenuat

Arcane
From that one look she seems worse, but then I don't get the panic since she was just a bitch, and the hottest girls were malk, adore in toreadore & flesh eating necromancer chick.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I think the new Damsel looks better. Thin eyebrows are out anyway.
Finally someone with taste.
So, first you acting like a brainless "excited" fanboy and now you're just trolling, right? What kind of reasoning is that? More mature and smarter, you say? Fresh faced people with both a lot of love for the material? Are you're on drugs or something? Where did you even get that? As for passion, trolling your or not - it's not necessary a good thing, sadly. Cara, for one, seem like a very passionate person, no doubt about that.
What's wrong with Cara? She loved Bloodlines, she's one of us. Do you hate her because you're a sexist or something?

jackofshadows

Magister
What's wrong with Cara? She loved Bloodlines, she's one of us. Do you hate her because you're a sexist or something?
She's woke. Her concernings about portraying sex-workers from original game, her idea of implementing separate trigger-warnings for every side-quest were very alarming. She simply doesn't seem like the right kind of person for writing stuff of a game within WoD setting about vampire's rivalry where ordinary people have a role nothing more than being extras. Degree of verisimilitude will be probably too low. I do love to be proven wrong on this but for now it looks hopeless.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Does it matter what she looks like? They are already on record saying this game isn't for the "males", might as well just design the females for the lesbians.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Does it matter what she looks like? They are already on record saying this game isn't for the "males", might as well just design the females for the lesbians.

The heck? Where did they say that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom