Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
I see you haven't followed Analah Pearce on the matter of what is the minimum allowed score for a AAA game.
Just pointing out that both are shilling as fuck, and the fact that one of them does it to a smaller degree is hardly praiseworthy.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

Game won't let you fire your gun on the Jewish symbols.

Funny how "l1bruls" from other cultures are strangely conservatives when it comes to their own stuff.

White l1bruls = hate themselves, hate their own race, hate their own country and history, their own religion etc.
L1bruls from every other culture = hate white people, hate white countries and history, hate Christianity etc.

Almost as if l1brulism was some kind of psyops meant specifically to destroy white people.

With that said, it's still amusing that Cuckman wants to you respect muh Torah but according to the Torah this game would be blasphemy and Orthodox Jews would go ballistic if they saw it.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I see you haven't followed Analah Pearce on the matter of what is the minimum allowed score for a AAA game.
Just pointing out that both are shilling as fuck, and the fact that one of them does it to a smaller degree is hardly praiseworthy.

Agree. That girl is playing moderate because she senses things have gone too far and everybody is losing credibility, including streamers. She wants to make bribe reviews in the media less obvious and extreme to make them sustainable, not removing them.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Game won't let you fire your gun on the Jewish symbols.

Funny how "l1bruls" from other cultures are strangely conservatives when it comes to their own stuff.

White l1bruls = hate themselves, hate their own race, hate their own country and history, their own religion etc.
L1bruls from every other culture = hate white people, hate white countries and history, hate Christianity etc.

Almost as if l1brulism was some kind of psyops meant specifically to destroy white people.

With that said, it's still amusing that Cuckman wants to you respect muh Torah but according to the Torah this game would be blasphemy and Orthodox Jews would go ballistic if they saw it.

Wait, so you really can't shoot anything Jewish-related in this game? Fascinating.

purupuru

Learned
So it is a game from Israeli developer about gay love being the only thing strong enough to survive zombie apocalypse?
Actually Abby, who looks like a man by all means, is apparently not even a tranny, just a ugly straight female who happens to be really buff. While ellie, who is gay, basically loses everything including her girlfriend. So I would say it's more of a story about murderous ugly women fucking up gay people and getting away with it, a rather...unique message to be sure.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
gaAtadN.jpg

Falksi

Arcane
Can't lie, I'm really happy at the hate being thrown in this "games" direction.

The original was a shower of shite which all the faggot mid 20's/30's dads developed a connection with, because it made them feel protective of their daughters & gave them excuses to "hug" them more, whilst telling themselves that such close touching wasn't anything sexual.

It was about as much fun as setting fire to yourself, and the acclaim it received was sickening.

Now all the butthurt faggots who bought into the kid-touching are crying into their Pedo trunks, as they can no longer get off on playing a game which allows them an excuse to groom young girls.

Fuck this series.

Last edited:

KVVRR

Learned
There's a part on this game where you visit a bank and there are some infected in heavy armor. The characters ask why are they wearing armor if they don't seem to belong to any group whatsoever.
Later on you find out that they were trying to rob the bank. On the day of the outbreak. And the infected are still there, 20+ years later, roaming around as if not a day had happened. There is a note from one of the robbers explicitly calling the infected "sick people" and saying he's gonna talk to the POLICE about how much of a dickhead his buddies are.

Since when does Pete Hines work for naughty dog?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
mid 20's/30's dads developed a connection with, because it made them feel protective of their daughters & gave them excuses to "hug" them more, whilst telling themselves that such close touching wasn't anything sexual.

It was about as much fun as setting fire to yourself, and the acclaim it received was sickening.

Now all the butthurt faggots who bought into the kid-touching are crying into their Pedo trunks, as they can no longer get off on playing a game which allows them an excuse to groom young girls.

This type of armchair psychology is pure SJW/Anita type nonsense, and I have no doubt that you'd rail hard against an identical criticism aimed at a game you like.

Did the damsel trope trigger you?

I have no interest in TLOU 1, and I've been shitting all over 2, but have a fucking think before you type.

The idea of biting off fingers is stupid as hell but whatever. You wouldn't even be able to fracture them.
The human jaw is definetly strong enough to bite off fingers, people have been known to bite their own fingers off, but I doubt it's as easy as it happens in the final fight.

on average fingers offer the same resistance of a thick carrot. a little girl's fingers? soft as butter.

Danikas

Arcane
The idea of biting off fingers is stupid as hell but whatever. You wouldn't even be able to fracture them.
The human jaw is definetly strong enough to bite off fingers, people have been known to bite their own fingers off, but I doubt it's as easy as it happens in the final fight.

on average fingers offer the same resistance of a thick carrot. a little girl's fingers? soft as butter.
lHJvuyN.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Subtlety is a lost art in AAA gaming.
There is your subtlety:
:D

There's a part on this game where you visit a bank and there are some infected in heavy armor. The characters ask why are they wearing armor if they don't seem to belong to any group whatsoever.
Later on you find out that they were trying to rob the bank. On the day of the outbreak. And the infected are still there, 20+ years later, roaming around as if not a day had happened. There is a note from one of the robbers explicitly calling the infected "sick people" and saying he's gonna talk to the POLICE about how much of a dickhead his buddies are.

Since when does Pete Hines work for naughty dog?
Will Bethesda sue for copyright infringement on their trademark "environmental storytelling"? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom