Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread

urmom

Learned
Can someone make a mod for bg3 when it comes out that removes the Baldur's Gate title? Just change the name to something else
What do you suggest we use instead?

Robber Baron

Savant
What do you suggest we use instead?

Badass Swede 3: He does it again

he-does-it-again.png

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Oh so this is thread all the butthurt neckbeards and Bulgarians congregate to cry about the masterpiece I'm making.
You're not wanted here either dipshit. They should just ban your whole account on account of being a gimmick account. Not even a good gimmick. A half assed and stupid gimmick
Ontopoly stop this masquerade already, we both know you are Swen
I'm ontopoly

Saravan

Savant
Oh so this is thread all the butthurt neckbeards and Bulgarians congregate to cry about the masterpiece I'm making.
Pure and peak Larian cultist right here. You can tell because he models himself after swen

In his +60 posts he's been a whole lot funnier and entertaining to read than the +1000 shitposts you have made. Also stop writing to me privately about Larian cultists I won't indulge in your mental illness.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Pure and peak Larian cultist right here. You can tell because he models himself after swen

In his +60 posts he's been a whole lot funnier and entertaining to read than the +1000 shitposts you have made. Also stop writing to me privately about Larian cultists I won't indulge in your mental illness.
I'm banned from bg3 thread but I really wanted to reply to one of your comments.

ADL

Prophet
That Swen is a lying faggot who managed to fool gullible idiots into believing that he really wanted to make a Baldur’s Gate sequel and not just slap the name onto his next game for that extra sweet brand recognition.
implying enough boomers who played the first two are still alive to play the new one twenty years later
:nocountryforshitposters:

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Hey, fuck you, I'm a Bulge Aryan and I an looking forward to the game. Not all of us strictly enjoy video games through outrage, some still like to play. At least I do.

DraQ

Arcane
So the game that isn't formally a sequel but inherits most of its, so called "DNA" from genuine rapesequel of legendary predecessors, being effectively a glorified expansion to said rapesequel is ok even if it doesn't look anything like originals and the new mechanics is mostly decline and gimmickry, and game that is technically a sequel of an overhyped so-so game, and inherits some of its looks and actual mechanical innovations from a game that was not part of the series is... not... because? Uhh... I could use some help here?
Because Vegas is genuine improvement compared to F3. As flawed as Vegas is it has it's own good moments and nowhere near as awful as F3, which is a big selling point in itself. After someone suffocates you with plastic bag in the basement, but you struggle out of it, you don't complain that air is stale and moist. It's air, and it's better than plastic bag.
So basically you consider DOS2 to be too high of a mark for a Baldur's Gate game to reach?
:troll:

Kerghnox

Novice
I don't get why you guys are so angry. This is a bit of rough foreplay compared to the violent lube free assfucking Fallout received. I'm just thankful it's mostly the same genre and wasn't given to Beamdog.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
And the Larian cultists. And the main cult leader himself. And all the fence sitters
That's right my patrician tasted brother, we have to purge the element that doesn't absolutely despise Larian and everything they've done to RPGs from this forum.
Larianfags are harbingers of the decline. We're in for another dark ages and these fuckers are welcoming it with open arms.
They only care for turn based, they care not for character building, theorycrafting, progression, mechanics.
FUCK LARIAN, FUCK LARIANFAGS

Lilliput McHammersmith

Imagine being so triggered by the release of a new D&D Turn-Based RPG that you go on for ten pages of unbridled autism. LOL

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom