Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed [NSFW] Lost Paradise / Ushinawareta Rakuen / 失われた楽園 (1995)

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
It's almost like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's better, we get some T&A in addition of the adventures instead of whatever happened in that movie (I vaguely remember a nuclear explosion, a fridge and an annoying Shia Lebeuf)

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
The game definitely has that pulp adventure vibe with the island and all that, though maybe the protag is not enough of an adventurer but that's understandable. And the only thing about the Crystal Skull that I remember is how George Lucas told a story of how the scriptwriter brought him the script where Indy meets all the female leads from the first three movies and he fired him or something.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
PART 13: HAPPY ENDING 1

(so, where were we... right, the last choice of the game, either take a spear or not. last time we did take one and that didn't end so well. now, however, let's leave it alone)

159-linna-computer.png

CHOICE

槍を取って - Take a spear
おく取らない - Don't

CHOICE 2 - Don't

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Kosaku]
Let's not do this after all...​

I didn't think so, but there was a chance that this mummy was a trap. I left the spear alone and glanced back at Linna at the altar. Eventually, she finished the prayer and looked up quietly.

(we'll skip a chunk here about the rumbling, Shiori screaming and Kosaku finding Reiko and the professor. Prof takes Shiori and we're facing Reiko once again. The fight proceeds largely the same up to her transformation, without mentioning the spear)

163-reiko-monster.png

Reiko slowly approached Ayano and the others, her tentacles twisting and swirling around her.

[Kosaku]
"Sssstop... Leave them alone!!"​

I picked up a rock from the floor and smacked Reiko in the back of her head with all my might.

...*thud*!!

[Reiko]
"GUUUAAA?! ... F-fucker!!"

With a groan, Reiko staggered heavily.

[Reiko]
"How dare you... How dare you hurt my body?!"

Reiko shouted staring at me like a demon as I quickly jumped away from her, and her tentacles went flying crazy.

...*rumbling*...

The ground was rumbling more intensely and the ceiling was crumbling loudly. Huge chunks of rock fell down relentlessly around Reiko and the rest of us.

[Kosaku]
"I-if we stay like this... We're all going to be buried alive... Guys, run... We need to get the hell out of here!!"​

I was about to run, dodging a crumbling chunk of rock as I waved for the others to move.

[Reiko]
"I won't... Let you get away!!"

...SHURURURURURU...!!

Reiko's tentacles wrapped around my legs, pulling me down, and slowly dragged me to her.

157-corridor-monica.png

[Monica]
"... T-tosaku!!"

[Kosaku]
"Aaaaaaah!! Let go of me... You'll bury us all!"​

I struggled to escape from the tentacles, but Reiko held on tight to my leg and wouldn't let go. The tentacles wrapped around my neck and tightened with great force.

[Reiko]
"Hohohohoho... I'll strangle you to death!"
(note how it was hehehe in the spear route, and now it's hohoho)

Reiko had a vicious smile on her bloodied face.

[Kosaku]
"Gu... Guaaa..."​

I couldn't breathe, and just as I was about to pass out, the ceiling crashed down, unable to withstand the vibrations.

...*rattle*...

...GOGON!!

A thick cloud of dust enveloped me when a huge chunk of rock fell down crushing Reiko's body.

[Reiko]
"...GYAAAAAAAA!!"

The tentacles grabbing my neck lost all their strength. I crawled out after I got out of their grip.

[Ayano]
"... K-kosaku?!"

[Monica]
"Tosaku... Are you all right?!"

[Kosaku]
"*cough* *cough*... Y-yeah, somehow..."​

[Monica]
"What... Happened to Reiko?"

[Kosaku]
"Reiko... She was crushed to death by a falling rock... Thanks to that, I'm still alive."​

I replied even though I was coughing violently. The ground rumbling was getting more and more intense, and small pieces of the ceiling were landing near us.

[Ayano]
"I don't think it'll last much longer... Let's get out of here fast."

[Kosaku]
"Right... I'm worried about Shiori-san. Let's go after the professor."​

[Monica]
"Hazama is probably trying to get out of here. Let's hurry up."

We nodded to each other and started running towards the entrance to the cave. The earth was shaking more and more and the cave was beginning to crumble all over the place. We ran like hell after Linna and finally reached the entrance.

[Monica]
"I see a light... That's the way out!!"

They must have opened it when they entered. The stone door to the entrance had been left open.

[Kosaku]
"Come on, let's get out of the cave...!!"​

When I walked through the cave and stepped onto the steps of the entrance...

[Voice]
"Noooo... Let go of me!"

I heard a voice coming from behind a corner.

[Kosaku]
"Th-that voice... Shiori-san!!"​

166-shiori.png

[Professor]
"Enough of this... Shiori!!"

[Shiori]
"Let go of me, Michio-san! ... I'm not getting out of here unless you help Kosaku and the others!"

[Professor]
"They should be dealt with by Reiko by now... Give it up already!"

[Shiori]
"No... That's horrible!"

[Professor]
"Why are you doing this, Shiori... Why don't you understand? I'm always there for you..."

[Shiori]
"You're... Doing this for me...?"

[Professor]
"When my research is complete... Even your eyes will be able to see! Then I can show you all kinds of beautiful things... I've been working so hard dreaming of that day."

[Shiori]
"Do you really think I would want that?... Michio-san!... You're willing to sacrifice others... I don't want to see because of that. Rather than that, Michio-san... I want to have you by my side for the rest of my life, that is true happiness..."

[Shiori]
"Please, Michio-san!... I want you to return back to how you were when we first met, so kind and gentle! You're making a terrible mistake... For God's sake, regain those feelings back again!"

[Professor]
"A-a mistake?!... You're saying I'm wrong?!... Me?!... Wrong!!"

[Kosaku]
"That's right, professor!... You're making a mistake!"​

167-cave-professor.png

[Professor]
"?!... Y-you!!"

[Shiori]
"... K-kosaku-san!"

[Professor]
"Nonsense, how did you get here?!... What happened to Reiko!"

[Kosaku]
"Reiko... Is dead. She was crushed by a rock. Even if it was for the sake of your research, you did something awful, professor!"​

[Professor]
"R-reiko is dead?!... That's not possible! There's no way that my experimental body could lose against a flesh-and-blood human!"

[Kosaku]
"It's true, Professor... Or I wouldn't be here."​

[Professor]
"...*cough*"

[Kosaku]
"Don't make any more mistakes, professor!... Your research is gone... Think at least a little about Shiori-san's feelings!"​

[Professor]
"... Sh-shiori's feelings?! Scum... You have no right to say that!! You're the one who deceived Shiori... In the first place, you total scumbag!"

[Kosaku]
"P-professor... You still don't get it!!"​

[Shiori]
"...Michio-san, enough!!"

The professor let go of Shiori-san and suddenly grabbed me. Her scream echoed through the crumbling cave.

[Professor]
"I'll kill you!... I won't let you have my Shiori!"

[Kosaku]
"You got it all wrong, professor! ... I just don't want you to make Shiori-san sad anymore!"​

I and the professor grabbed each other hard and rolled around in the cave, struggling.

[Professor]
"You... If it weren't for you, none of this would have happened!"

Professor's fist caught me in the face and I staggered back, spitting blood. But the next thing I knew, my knee met his stomach, and he groaned.

[Shiori]
"Stop it, both of you! ... Now is not the time to be doing this!"

Shiori-san screamed hysterically trying to stop us, but we both ignored her. Both battered and bruised, we fought on even harder.

...*rumbling*...

The heavy, roaring sound of falling rocks echoed from the depths of the cave.

...*rumbling*...

The entire cave was shaking so violently that it seemed as if it was about to collapse.

[Kosaku]
(Shit... I need to get out of here... At this rate, we're all going to be buried alive.)​

[Professor]
"Fuhahahaha... What are you looking at?!"

[Kosaku]
"?!... Guaa!!"​

Professor's kick caught my body and sent me flying off to the side... As I fell down he jumped on me.

[Kosaku]
"Kuh... D-damn it..."​

[Professor]
"This... Is the end for you!"

The professor, who was saddling me like a horse, was already laughing triumphantly, and raised the rock in his hand...

And then...

[Shiori]
"...EEEEEEEK!!"

[Professor]
"?!... Sh-shiori?!"

[Kosaku]
"...Sh-shiori-san?!"​

We turned around at Shiori-san's piercing shriek and saw something incredible.

168-reiko-monster2.png

[Reiko]
"...GUJURURURURURU..."

[Professor]
"R-reiko... Is that you, Reiko?!"

[Kosaku]
"Th-that's ridiculous... She was crushed by a rock, but she's still alive?!"​

Staggering, Reiko emerged from the depths of the cave, with her left side completely gone. The tentacles on her right side were holding Shiori-san's body with its remaining gruesome tentacles.

[Professor]
"What are you doing!... Why are holding her, Reiko?!"

As if she didn't hear the professor's voice, Reiko wobbled towards us holding Shiori-san.

[Reiko]
"Ki... Kill... Y-you all... I'll kill you..."

Reiko moaned incoherently. The expression on her face had nothing left of her usual calm composure.

[Professor]
"R-reiko! Don't you understand me?!... Do what I tell you!"

[Reiko]
"GUAAAAAA!! ... KILL YOU ALL!"
(written by katakana to illustrate her losing her mind)

With a deafening roar, Reiko tightened her horrifying tentacles around Shiori-san's body.

[Shiori]
"Uh... *cough*..."

A pained sob escaped Shiori-san's mouth.

[Kosaku]
"... Sh-she's crazy... It's useless, professor! She's not obeying your orders anymore!"​

[Professor]
"R-reiko... Good lord!!"

I could hear the professor gritting his teeth. But he got up quickly and rushed at Reiko like a wind, throwing a large rock at her face.

...*crash*!!

With the dreadful crunch of bones in her neck, Reiko staggered wildly.

[Professor]
"Shiori... I'm going to save you!!"

[Shiori]
"S-stay back, Michio-san!!"

Shaking off the tentacles grabbing Shiori-san's body, the professor freed her from their grip. However, recovering her footing, Reiko attacked them both with new ones.

...SHURURURURURURU...!!

[Kosaku]
"Professor!... Shiori-san?!"​

[Professor]
"*cough*... Sh-shiori!!"

At that moment, the professor suddenly pushed Shiori-san away. The tentacles that tried to catch her cut through the sky.

[Shiori]
"... M-michio-san?!"

[Professor]
"Gua... Aaaaaaah...!!"

Reiko's tentacles wrapped around the professor's body and tightened up. There was a horrible crunch and the professor screamed in dying agony.

[Kosaku]
"... Professor?!"​

[Shiori]
"... M-michio-san?!"

The professor's head sank down quietly... And now Shiori-san's screams echoed through the cave instead.

138-cave-shiori.png

[Shiori]
"Michio-san?... Answer me, Michio-san!!"

...*rumbling*...

The ground was shaking more and more violently, and the ceiling of the hall started to collapse. Reiko was still crushing the professor's body as if playing with it... I ran to Shiori-san and quickly embraced her.

169-shiori-crying.png

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san... Are you okay, Shiori-san?!"​

[Shiori]
"Where's Michio-san?... What happened to him?!"

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san... P-professor is..."​

[Shiori]
"...NOOOOO!!"

Perhaps understanding everything from my few choked words, Shiori-san clung to my body and cried hysterically.

[Kosaku]
"B-be strong... Shiori-san. It's not over yet. We have to get out of the cave as fast as possible!"​

She didn't answer, keeping her face down and shaking her head.

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san!... If you die here, the professor would have given up his life for nothing!"​

[Shiori]
"...!!"

Taken aback, Shiori-san lifted her head.

[Kosaku]
"We need to run... You'll have enough time to grieve after we're safe!"​

Shiori-san nodded softly while her eyes moistened. Reiko was right before us before I knew it. As I held Shiori-san's shoulders, I told her.

[Kosaku]
"... Shiori-san, run!"​

...*rumbling*...

168-reiko-monster2.png

[Reiko]
"...KI ... KILL... YOUUAALL..."

The tentacles swirled around, getting closer to where we were. We started running towards the entrance to the cave. Reiko's tentacles swooshed, chasing after us... Just barely evading them, we ran out of the cave.

169-temple-open.png

[Kosaku]
"Don't stop!... Run, Shiori-san!!"​

The morning sun pierced my eyes. It was already dawn outside.

[Shiori]
"... EEEEK!!"

Shiori-san lost her balance as she tripped over the cobblestone edge. A tentacle from inside the cave weaved around her ankle as she fell down.

[Kosaku]
"... Sh-shiori-san!"​

Her body was about to be dragged into the cave again, but I desperately pulled her back.

[Kosaku]
"...*cough*!"​

We were being pulled back into the cave by a tremendous force. And then...

...*rumbling*...

...*CRASH*!!

The entrance to the cave collapsed with a thundering boom, and Reiko's death scream came from inside.

[Reiko]
"...GYAAAAAAA...!!"

The force came out of all the tentacles that were coiled around Shiori-san's ankles and they fell limp.

[Kosaku]
"...*pants heavily*... A-are we... Are we s-safe?"​

I looked around out of breath.

...*rumbling*...

The roaring rumbling echoed throughout the island, and the black smoke was rising above the flames of the island's volcano.

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san, are you hurt?... Can you walk?"​

[Shiori]
"Y-yes... I can do that."

[Kosaku]
"Thank goodness... The others will be heading for the village. Let's go after them.​

I took Shiori-san's hand and we ran through the jungle to the village. The entire island was shaking heavily.

...*rumbling*...

The volcano burst into flames, with black smoke rising up ominously, covering the purple dawn sky. The dawn jungle was engulfed in flames here and there, and the scent of burning trees hung in the air. We hurried to the village through the rain of volcanic rocks.

It was complete chaos in the village. The natives were panicking, some running back and forth, and others looking up to the heavens and praying. Some of them were locking themselves up in the buildings, others trying to escape with their belongings.

170-village-ayano-yumi.png

[Yumi]
"... K-kosaku-san!!"

[Kosaku]
"Yumi-chan?! You're safe!!"​

[Ayano]
"Shiori-san, Kosaku-kun!... You're okay!"

[Kosaku]
"Ayano-san, you too... What about the others?!"​

[Ayano]
"They're safe... Yumi was trapped in the building, and we freed her."

[Monica]
"What happened to Reiko and the purofessa?... Tosaku."

[Kosaku]
"They're both... I'll tell you about it later. More importantly, we need to get the hell off this island now."​

171-village-linna-monica.png

[Monica]
"Get the hell off you say... How do we do that?"

[Linna] "Eno, vila! ... Delis, ticola, eno, vila."

[Kosaku]
"... Wh-what did she say?"​

[Shiori]
"There's a small boat on the edge of the village... Maybe we could use it to escape."
(boto)

[Kosaku]
"That's it... There doesn't seem to be any other way, so let's try it. Linna... Show us where that boat is!"​

Staying away from the natives, we moved through the village and reached the river at the edge of it.

[Kosaku]
"Where?!... Where's the boat?"​

[Linna] "...Della, locona!"

Looking in the direction she pointed, I saw a small wooden boat tethered to a simple pier made out of logs. The boat was pretty old and hasn't been used in a long time. It was relatively big, so about 5-6 people could easily get onto it.

[Kosaku]
"Oh, there... All right, everyone hurry up and get on board!"​

When I told the girls to get in the boat...

[Voice]
"Vata, dena?!... Yapana, iskanera!"

I saw the natives running towards us and screaming loudly. They finally noticed our presence.

[Kosaku]
"... Oh, man, they've found us!"​

I rushed to unhook the rope that tied the boat to the pier. But the old rope was tied tightly, making it difficult.

[Kosaku]
"L-linna! ... What the hell are you waiting for? Get on the boat!"​

On the pier, Linna kept looking between me and the rushing natives and wouldn't get into the boat.

[Kosaku]
"Linna, what are you doing, come on!"​

The tight knot loosened and the rope started to unravel. Standing on the boat, I pulled Linna's arm towards me.

[Linna] "I, kena, ni, vamo... Vikusu, u, bora, deila."

[Kosaku]
"Linna?... Why aren't you getting on the boat?!"​

[Shiori]
"Linna-san... 'I was born on this island so I can't come with you, guys'..."

[Kosaku]
"I-it doesn't matter! If you stay here, this island could be gone! Shiori-san, tell her somehow!"​

Shiori-san spoke to Linna in the native language, but Linna just shook her head sadly and brushed my hand off.

[Kosaku]
"... L-linna!!"​

[Linna] "So, la, vana... Koh-sah-kuh."

[Kosaku]
"... L-linna!!"​

173-goodbye-linna.png

Her sad figure was drifting away while she stood on the pier unmoving.

[Kosaku]
"...Linnaaaah!!"​

Eventually, she disappeared from view concealed by the jungle. We all fell silent, but soon we sailed in the estuary and started rowing out to sea.

...*rumbling*...

174-eruption.png

[Kosaku]
"T-the island... It's sinking..."​

The boat was steadily sailing away from the island as the volcanic rocks rained mercilessly. Scorching lava spewed from the volcano top, and the island was now covered with red flames as it sank.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

The heavy sound of the earth rumbling echoed through the heavens like a scream. Eventually, leaving only a white plume of smoke, the island faded away into the horizon, disappearing out of sight behind the waves.

Afterwards... We spent three days on water. We kept drifting in the ocean and were miraculously rescued by a fishing boat that happened to be passing by. We were all exhausted and depressed... But we made a vow to tell nothing about what happened on that island.

Sure enough, after we returned home, we were questioned by the people who claimed to be involved, but none of us said a word about the truth of the case. In the end, the island's existence will forever remain unknown to the public, we were caught up in a submarine volcanic explosion that cleared up the question of our shipwreck.

After returning to Japan, I had been followed for a while by a strange man in black, but that stopped now and I was back to the same life as before. The news that professor Hazama's academic team suffered a shipwreck caused a small public alarm, but it did not make much of a splash and was now buried in the more sensational incidents that occur every day. It's been a year and a half since then. And now it seemed like my whole experience on that island was a dream...

175-end-shiori1.png

[Shiori]
"Jeez... Has it stopped snowing already?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah, it stopped... It's like it was all a lie that it's been snowing so much during the day."​

The snow that had been falling during the day finally stopped falling at night, and there was a silver snowscape spread in the front of the house. We were in a vacation house deep in the snowy mountains. Not a single sound was heard, other than that of the fireplace burning. A serene silence enveloped the room.

[Shiori]
"Heh-heh... You're really quiet... This is such a nice place... But in the end, I wasn't able to find a buyer for it."

[Kosaku]
"I doubt anyone would want to buy a vacation house so deep in the mountains."​

[Shiori]
"Oh... Isn't it the best luxury to be alone together in a house like this, with no one else around?"

[Kosaku]
"Hahaha... Some people think that way, but, you know."​

Shiori-san inherited the professor's estate and sold all of its assets within the past year and a half, donating the proceeds to medical institutions. This house we were in now was the only property that remained in our hands because we couldn't find a buyer for it. It was winter holidays now... I was invited by Shiori-san to spend them here.

[Kosaku]
"But still... Shiori-san."​

[Shiori]
"What...?"

[Kosaku]
"Are you sure you're okay with donating all of the professor's estate?"​

[Shiori]
"It's fine... It wouldn't do me any good if I didn't do it. More than that, if you can help someone in need even a little bit... It's better to use it for that kind of thing."

[Kosaku]
"... Right."​

[Shiori]
"I... If Kosaku is with me..."

[Kosaku]
"... Yes?"​

[Shiori]
"No... It's nothing."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

After returning to Japan... My relationship with Shiori-san progressed quickly. Even after I returned to normal life, I couldn't get her out of my mind, so I continued my active approach to Shiori-san. Maybe that made her finally change her mind, she was so against it at first. Gradually, she began to accept my feelings... And when the media ruckus had died down, we started to live together.
(apurochi)

[Shiori]
"Next year, Kosaku-san will graduate... Do you have a career path in mind yet?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... I'm thinking of going to graduate school."​

[Shiori]
"Oh... Graduate school?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah. I've been slacking off so far, it's going to be pretty tough for me."​

[Shiori]
"Sure... That was a little unexpected."

Pausing to think for a moment, Shiori-san chuckled mischievously.

[Shiori]
"But if you're going to graduate school, what on earth are you going to study?"

[Kosaku]
"Right... Biology... I'm thinking of majoring in biology."​

[Shiori]
"... What?"

[Kosaku]
"I'm not trying to follow in the professor's footsteps... But I want to study the mechanism of biological evolution as a scholar."​

[Shiori]
"..."

Shiori-san suddenly fell silent, saying nothing. I could see her face becoming pale in no time.

[Kosaku]
"I, uh, I don't want you to misunderstand me."​

[Shiori]
"Misunderstand? ... What do you mean? I think I understood you correctly."

The way she said it was calm, but Shiori-san had the sulking face of a child.

[Shiori]
"It's... Going to be the same with Kosaku-san. Eventually you will devote yourself to your research... And then I will be alone."

[Kosaku]
"It won't be like that... Not at all."​

[Shiori]
"No... It's going to happen."

[Kosaku]
"No, it won't."​

[Shiori]
"It's bound to happen."

[Kosaku]
"It won't happen."​

[Shiori]
"It's the same thing."

[Kosaku]
"You're wrong... Listen to me!"​

[Shiori]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"I think that... The professor was wrong in his methods. But I know exactly how he felt about you. When Reiko... When she turned into a horrible monster and attacked you... I... I couldn't do anything to help."​

[Shiori]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"But the professor was different... He immediately ran to her and gave his life to save you."​

[Shiori]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"It's been stuck in my head for a long time... And even now... That's why... I'm trying to get better... Go beyond the professor in my love for you. Because of that... I thought I would study biology..."​

[Shiori]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"One day, I'd like to do things differently than professor Hazama... So that you will be able to see."​
(i took the liberty of replacing all "Shiori-san"s with "you"s, there were way too many of them)

[Shiori]
"Kosaku-san..."

[Kosaku]
"I'm not very smart... So I don't know how many years it'll take. But I'm sure... One day you will be able to see."​

[Shiori]
"... Don't overdo it... Kosaku-san. I'm glad you feel that way, but... I don't want you to be so absorbed in research that you lose sight of yourself. I... I don't want to feel so sad ever again..."

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san..."​

[Shiori]
"I want you... I want you to remember this... What I want is for you to never decide anything for me. I only want you here at my side forever, bright and healthy... I... I only..."

Unable to speak any more, Shiori-san looked down and shook her shoulders a little.

[Kosaku]
"... I swear to you... I will never make you sad."​

[Shiori]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"I'll do my best..."​

[Shiori]
"Yes..."

[Kosaku]
"Let's... Be happy together."​

[Shiori]
"... I'm so happy... Kosaku-san."

I sat on the bed and hugged her tightly. Letting out a low sigh, Shiori also wrapped her hands around my back.

[Kosaku]
"Shiori..."​

Shiori's long hair tickled my cheeks, swaying gently and smelling sweet.

[Shiori]
"I love you... Kosaku-san."

[Kosaku]
"Yes... Me too..."​

I whispered to Shiori, kissing her lightly from earlobe to nape over and over again.

[Shiori]
"Me too... What?"

Mixed with a sigh, Shiori quietly asked back with a hint of mischief.

[Kosaku]
"I love you too... Shiori."​

176-end-shiori2.png

I stared into her eyes, rewording myself so that she could hear it clearly, and I put my lips onto hers.

[Shiori]
"Nn... Nnn..."

Shiori's lips, soft as marshmallows, were hot and wet.

[Shiori]
"Nnnnn..."

Sweet sighs poured from her lightly opened lips, and she kissed me back. I caressed her whole body gently while we were kissing each other.

[Shiori]
"Oh... Kosaku-san."

Keeping our bodies tight together, I stroke every inch of her body. It was smooth and soft and flexible.

[Shiori]
"Nnn... M-more..."

Every time I touched her, a sweet sigh escaped from Shiori's mouth and she swayed eagerly.

[Shiori]
"Hold me more... Tightly."

Shiori whispered, her eyes moistening as she couldn't contain her arousal. I hugged her body from behind and cupped my palms around her small but well-shaped breasts as if to scoop them up.

[Shiori]
"Nnn... Ohhh..."

Shiori's breasts felt so soft that they seemed to spill out through the gaps between my fingers. I gently rubbed the bulges over and over again, as if making sure it felt right.

[Shiori]
"Uuuh... Nnnn..."

I wondered if she felt embarrassed at the sound of her voice echoing through the quiet room. Shiori seemed to be struggling to keep her voice from coming out.

[Shiori]
"Unnn..."

I could feel her pale cherry-colored nipples gradually swell and harden in my hand. I gently touched the buds as I rubbed her breasts, rolling them around with my fingers.

[Shiori]
"...Ohhhh!"

Unable to restrain herself, Shiori let out a moan as she bent back and forth. I continued to play with her nipples as I pinched them with my fingertips.

[Shiori]
"Oh... Y-you meanie..."

Shiori's gesture of embarrassment as she clutched the wrinkles of the sheets, shaking her long, lush hair and frowned, looked awfully cute.

[Kosaku]
"You're so cute... Shiori-san."​

I whispered as I kissed her lightly and repeatedly on her red, flushed earlobe. Shiori furrowed her brows and gave an angry and embarrassed looking mix of emotions. I loved the look on her face, and while gently stroking her belly, I softly extended my fingertips to her lower abdomen.

[Shiori]
"Nnn..."

Hot sticky drops wetted my fingertips, she was already moist down there.

[Shiori]
"Haaa..."

When I touched the most sensitive part of her body, Shiori twisted eagerly and pulled her hips back slightly.

[Shiori]
"Ah..."

I gently moved my fingers along the opening. That part of Shiori felt so soft that even the slightest amount of force would have swallowed my fingers whole.

[Shiori]
"Nnnn... Aaah..."

[Kosaku]
"You're... Already like this."​

[Shiori]
"Nnnn... Nooo..."

Shiori frowned shyly. But the more she was ashamed, the more sensitive her body seemed to be.

[Shiori]
"Aaah... Uuuuh..."

Shiori squirmed and writhed with the movement of my fingertips, gasping in pleasure.

[Shiori]
"Ahh... K-kosaku."

Turning around as if sensing something, Shiori put her lips onto mine.

[Shiori]
"Nnn... Nnn..."

Shiori smiled mischievously as she pushed me down, our tongues twisting together.

[Shiori]
"Just a little... Stay still."

Shiori's slender, soft fingertips slid downward and gently pinched my penis.

177-end-shiori3.png

[Shiori]
"Nn..."

Her hot, moist tongue wrapped around my manhood and I almost cried out.

[Shiori]
"Nnn.. Nnn..."

Shiori's long hair swayed around my waist, oddly tickling. It was awfully cute how she was trying so hard while being so inexperienced.

[Shiori]
"Like it?... "

[Kosaku]
"Yes... Very..."​

[Shiori]
"... I'm so glad."

Shiori looked pleased as she repeated light kisses on the tip of my organ.

[Shiori]
"It's... My first time doing this."

Shyly, Shiori put my length into her mouth again.

[Shiori]
"Nnn..."

Shiori bobbed her head up and down slowly, stimulating my penis evenly.

[Shiori]
"...Unnn ...Nnn"

The soft tip of her tongue crawled around the glans, her lips tightening at the base of it.

[Shiori]
"It's... So hard."

Shiori murmured while playing with my testicles with her fingertips.

[Kosaku]
"E-enough... Shiori."​

A pleasant tingling sensation was starting to run through my waist. It was unbearable when I told Shiori. I hugged her again and I pressed my erection against her entrance.

[Shiori]
"Nnn..."

I pushed my hips forward and buried my shaft inside her all at once.

[Shiori]
"Ahhhh...!!"

Her soft flesh clenched so much that I had to stop. I held Shiori in my arms and stayed still for a while.

[Shiori]
"Nnn... Kosaku-san."

Shiori gasped softly, enraptured by the pleasure of being one. Eventually, I started to move my hips slowly.

[Shiori]
"Nnn..."

I slowly moved my hips back and forth while checking Shiori's reaction.

[Shiori]
"Oh..."

With each thrust from below, Shiori arched her spine and let out a small gasp. Her shapely breasts swayed with my movements. I scooped them up and squeezed them.

[Shiori]
"Aahh... Aaaahh..."

Shiori's voice became slightly louder. Perhaps unconsciously, her hips were beginning to move as if to meet my movement. I gradually increased the speed as I was pushed by the surging waves of pleasure.

[Shiori]
"Ha... Ah..."

I put my hands on her hips, pulling her closer.

[Shiori]
"Oh... Like this..."

A tingling pleasure concentrated at the tip of my penis. It trembled with the desire to release the semen.

[Shiori]
"Nnnn... Haaa."

Shiori's body was also starting to get tense. Her body suddenly got hotter, and her moist sweat covered her white skin.

[Shiori]
"Oh... Soon..."

Shiori's insides tightened rapidly. I thrust deep into her, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I released all my semen in a burst.

[Kosaku]
"...!!"​

[Shiori]
"Ahhh!... Kosaku... San."

[Kosaku]
"Hm?..."​

Wrapped up in sheets, Shiori was sleeping peacefully next to me.

[Kosaku]
"What... Are you saying?"​

It seemed that Shiori was tired and had fallen asleep. I stared at her childish sleeping face and thought of the life that I would have with Shiori in the future. Various hardships and sadness and difficulties could come into our life again... However...

I gently caressed Shiori's cheek as she lied next to me with her pretty sleeping face.

As long as she was by my side... As long as her check was warm, I felt like I could go on with my life. I quietly closed my eyes, feeling very happy. Outside the window, the snow was beginning to fall again.

END No12    《HAPPY END》

(yaaaay. what's left at this point? well, two more happy endings and at least one bad with their share of hentai, stay tuned)

Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FzJJco_SnMhDB8nWA4XYo_qTkQet5N8u7vlTZhSlfhg/edit?usp=sharing

.TXT:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wz6kmlgtE-ldI_gmb0EzklgKN_A6ZfUs/view?usp=sharing

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
PART 14: HAPPY ENDING 2
(Shiori ending is somewhat of a default good ending. unless you do some specific choices and set all of the necessary flags, the game will hook you up with Shiori. there's no good "you are alone" ending, either)

(so let's work on getting Ayano next. as far as i can tell by checking the routes out, we need three flags set. flag 1 is set at the end of day 1 after we pick fruits with Ayano. we also need to choose to go with her into the jungle for that. remember how back there on the shore Ayano got all "what do we do if the boat doesn't come?" flag 1 is set if you answer with "we've no choice but to live here". answering "i don't know" leads to Shiori ending)

(to set flag 2 we must proceed from flag 1 to day 2 morning, where the girls all went ahead and Kosaku wakes up with only Shiori left in the camp. the first choice is this one, we'll just go to the jungle like the first time)

海岸にいってみる - Go to the beach
ジャングルの奥へ進む - Go deep in the jungle

(next up is the banana choice. we won't eat it, obviously)

食べてみる - Try it
やめておく - Don't

(after that we've met with the animal path choice)

けもの道をたどる - Follow the animal path
沿わずに奥に進む - Do not do it

(following the path is the same with finding the spike but then leads us to meet Ayano instead of Monica. it's the same lines with minor changes)

...*rustle*!!

[Kosaku]
...?!​

The bushes in front of me suddenly rustled and shook. I took the knife out of my pocket and quickly braced myself.

[Kosaku]
... W-who's that?​

37-path-ayano.png

[Ayano]
"...Kosaku-kun?!"

[Kosaku]
"Oh... Ayano-san? You came out of nowhere... You startled me."​

[Ayano]
"I'm the one who's startled. What are you doing here?"

[Kosaku]
"I don't know what you're talking about... You all left me behind. I couldn't just sit around doing nothing, so I went after you guys."​

[Ayano]
"Kosaku-kun wouldn't wake up no matter how much we tried... So we had no choice but to go."

[Kosaku]
"... It's fine, I guess... Because I've met you anyway. What about the others, by the way?... They're not with you?"​

[Ayano]
"Well, in fact... I've just gotten separated from everyone else."

[Kosaku]
"... Separated?"​

[Ayano]
"That's right. Reiko and Yumi went off together back on the beach... And I got separated from Monica and I've been looking for her."

[Kosaku]
"Separated... Where the hell was that?"​

[Ayano]
"It's a short walk away from here... Kosaku-kun, have you seen her?"

[Kosaku]
"Nah... I haven't met anyone before meeting you. Alright then... Let's find her first."​

[Ayano]
"Right. If we keep looking around, I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... Let's do that, then."​

We went through the jungle, looking for Monica.

[Ayano]
"Kosaku-kun... Do you hear that?"

[Kosaku]
"... What is it?"​

[Ayano]
"It sounds like running water... What on earth is that noise?"

[Kosaku]
"You're right... I can hear it..."​

[Ayano]
"It's like it's coming from the other side."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... Let's go check it out."​

Leaving the animal path, Ayano and I went in the direction where we could hear the sound from.

[Ayano]
"Oh, look at that... Kosaku-kun."

65-waterfall.png

[Kosaku]
"Ah... That's... A lake, huh?... How unexpected!"​

Suddenly the jungle opened up and there was a small lake surrounded by rugged rocks. A small waterfall rushed into it making a relaxing sound. Perfectly clear water was transparent and seemed to be cool.

178-lake-ayano.png

[Ayano]
"So that's what I've been hearing... The sound of a waterfall."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... It's clean water."​

I crouched down by the water, scooped it up with both hands, and washed my sweaty face.

[Kosaku]
"Phew!... It's cold and it feels so good."​

[Ayano]
"You know... We could take a bath here."

[Kosaku]
"... A cold bath... Come to think of it, I'm all sticky and sweaty."​

I pinched my shirt with my fingers and tugged on it. The fabric was sticky on my skin and felt definitely unpleasant.

[Kosaku]
So... Let's take a bath, shall we?​

(not taking a bath will move us into the yet unseen temple investigation with Ayano. i won't bother doing it since it mostly the same with Ayano's comments here and there. note that you can go to the temple alone on this day and we will be seeing that in the later update)

CHOICE

水浴びをする - Take a bath
水浴びをしない - Don't

CHOICE 1

[Kosaku]
"All right, let's take a bath."​

As soon as I said it, I took off my sweat-damp shirt and put my hands on my pants.

[Ayano]
"W-wait a second, Kosaku-kun!!"

[Kosaku]
"...Huh?"​

[Ayano]
"Y-you can't just take off your clothes like that!... There's a woman next to you, you know!"

Covering her face with both hands, Ayano said that looking really flustered. Her face was turned away and even her earlobes were burning red.

[Kosaku]
"Oh... Oh, right. Sorry."​

[Ayano]
"Darn... I'll go to the other side."

After she said this, Ayano-san ran off to the other side of the bushes, still covering her face.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Kosaku]
Ayano-san... Maybe she never saw a naked man before?​

[Ayano]
"I'll be bathing over there... Don't you dare to peek at me!"

[Kosaku]
... Once you've said that, I feel like I do want to peek. Oh, well... Let's take a bath.​

I hastily took off the rest of my clothes and jumped into the lake.

...*splash*!

[Kosaku]
"... Phew... It's a great feeling."​

I felt the cool water all over my body. It was very refreshing when the sweat was quickly washed away.

[Kosaku]
"Right... I'll bring the others here later and they'll all take a bath."​

That's what I thought as I rubbed my whole body with my hands. It felt as if all the dirt from walking around in the jungle was leaving my body.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

I dipped wholly into the water, rinsing carefully behind my ears, and soaked for a while, relaxing. After that, I went to the shore.

[Kosaku]
"Phew... So invigorating."​

I rinsed my sweaty, sticky clothes briefly, then squeezed them hard and put them back on again.

[Kosaku]
What's Ayano-san doing... I wonder if she's still bathing.​

I haven't heard anything from Ayano-san since she disappeared behind the bush.

[Kosaku]
Girls take their time with these things.​

I sat there for a while, waiting, but Ayano-san never showed up.

[Kosaku]
"...Ayano-saaan! I think it's time to go!"​

[Kosaku]
... No answer. Weird...​

I was getting more and more uneasy. Something might have happened to Ayano-san.

[Kosaku]
Okay... Let's take a peek, shall we?​

CHOICE

覗きにいってみる - Take a peek
もう少し待ってみる - Wait a little longer

(the second choice misses us out on a chance of being a lecher, so let's take a peek)

[Kosaku]
I'm kind of worried... Let's go see how she's doing.​

I went through the bushes and went towards where Ayano had left before. As I moved slowly through the grass, I saw her clothes on the branches of a tree.

[Kosaku]
Clothes on the branches...​

So, she didn't come up from the lake yet. I moved through the bushes to a place overlooking the lake and looked for Ayano's figure.

[Kosaku]
... Well... She's probably still bathing.​

When I emerged from the bushes, I was able to find her figure without even looking for it.

179-ayano-bathing.png

With her legs in the shallow water of the lake, Ayano-san was bathing comfortably.

[Ayano]
"...*hums*..."

Was she singing?... Mixed with the sound of the waterfall, I heard her intermittent humming.

[Kosaku]
Wow...​

Ayano-san, you look like you're having a good time.

[Kosaku]
Oh, well... I'll leave her be for a while...​

Ayano's healthy white skin, covered in water droplets, glistened brightly in the afternoon sun. Brushing up her wet hair, Ayano shook her head to get the water off. Her breasts were not big but had a good shape, and they swayed softly.

[Kosaku]
...*gulp*...​

[Kosaku]
... S-stop it... I didn't come here to spy on her...​

Thinking that my gaze remained glued to Ayano's body, unable to turn away.

[Ayano]
"...*continues to hum*..."

She didn't know I was watching her, but Ayano-san was combing her hair as she was playing with water with her feet. Her slender hips were gradually rotating, and her breasts, so tender that I couldn't help but want to touch them, were almost turned toward me.

[Kosaku]
Oh, my... A-a bit more...​

I completely forgot I was hiding in the bushes... And I leaned over unconsciously.

...Zuru!

[Kosaku]
... Ow, ow, ow!​

...Japon!

[Ayano]
"Eek? ... Wh-what?!"

The mud on the shore gave way, and I fell on my ass like a moron, plunging one foot into the water.

[Ayano]
"... K-kosaku?!"

Ayano-san noticed the splash and turned around to scream... I couldn't even come up with a quick excuse and just stared at her.

[Ayano]
"Wh-what the hell are you doing... Kosaku-kun!"

[Kosaku]
" Huh? ... N-no, it's, erm... E-eh?"​

As I was thinking about how to explain it to Ayano-san, I realized something strange... A black shadow floated in the water behind her.

[Ayano]
"I told you not to peek in on me... I'm listening to you, Kosaku-kun!"

[Kosaku]
Wh-what the hell... Is that?​

The shadow grew larger as I watched it spread out like over cloth, expanding across the water to take Ayano in.

[Kosaku]
"A-ayano-san... G-get out of the lake!"​

[Ayano]
"Why do all men... What, what's that?"

....ZAZAZAZAZAZAZA!!

[Ayano]
"What the hell...?"

[Kosaku]
"...Ayano-san!"​

Suddenly, the water around Ayano's body burst and black shapes charged at her to attack.

(the tentacle Ayano hentai scene is also mostly the same as the one in day 3 with some differences since there are no other characters here)

[Ayano]
"N-nooooooooooo!"

[Kosaku]
"Wh-what the... The hell is that?"​

I couldn't believe my eyes... What shot out of the lake was a horrible-looking, undulating, tentacle-like object.

85-ayano-tentacles.png

[Ayano]
"... H-help meee!!"

[Kosaku]
"Ruuun... Run away, Ayano-san!!"​

One after another, tentacles shot out of the lake and flew through the air to surround Ayano-san, who was trying to escape.

[Kosaku]
"A-ayano-san... This way, quick!!"​

Whether frightened or caught up in the water, Ayano couldn't run as fast as she needed to.

[Ayano]
"Nooooo... Help me, Kosaku-kun!"

Wriggling wildly to catch its prey, black tentacles ensnared the desperately trying to escape Ayano-san.

[Ayano]
"Eeeeeeek?!"

[Kosaku]
"... A-ayano-san!!"​

One after another, many tentacles wrapped around Ayano's body as she tried to push them away shrieking.

[Ayano]
"Aaaaah... Nooooo...?!"

Despite her best efforts, the tentacles kept coiling around her relentlessly. Ayano's body was slowly lifted into the air as her arms and legs were intertwined and she was unable to move.

[Ayano]
"Aaah... Aaaaah..."

Lifting her body high in the air, the wet tentacles were crawling all over. Like a nightmarish penis, the tip of the tentacle was thrust into Ayano's face.

[Ayano]
"... Hnn...!"

Just barely managing to turn her face away, Ayano caught a wad of cloudy viscous liquid, released from the pulsing tentacle, and it ran down her cheek.

[Ayano]
"... Uuuu..."

86-ayano-tentacles2.png

Ayano's body, who had been struggling so hard until then, suddenly became weak, and she passed out.

[Kosaku]
"A-ayano-san! ... Damn, I have to do something!"​

The tentacles were crawling around her body while she was lifted high in the air. As she fainted and went limp, her legs were slowly spread open and the slimy tentacles crawled towards the base of her inner thigh.

I jumped into the lake, pulled out my knife, and ran to Ayano.

[Kosaku]
"Monster!... Release her!!!"​

I swung the knife up and slashed at the tentacles coiled around Ayano's body.

...Zupa!!!

The tentacles that I cut writhed in pain, splashing purple fluid everywhere, and left Ayano's body.

[Kosaku]
"Take that... And that, and that!!!"​

I swung the knife around, frantically slashing at the tentacles. However, new ones came out of the lake one after another and tried to coil around Ayano's body.

[Kosaku]
"Kuh... They keep coming!!"​

More and more tentacles were coming at me. Suddenly, I got swept off my feet and fell into the water.

... *splash*!!

[Kosaku]
"...Ga, gabo...!"​

Tentacles wrapped around my legs and I couldn't stand up... I struggled desperately in the water.

[Kosaku]
(!? Th-there!!)​

Wrestling with the tentacles around my body, I saw a black lump floating in the water. All the swaying tentacles seemingly extended from it.

[Kosaku]
(Oh, so that's what its body is...?!)​

I finally shook off the tentacles coiling around me and stood up again.

[Kosaku]
"Phew!!!... *pants heavily*..."​

Following me, the monster also rose up to the surface, revealing its glistening with slime eerily black body.

... Zazazazazaza!!!

[Kosaku]
D-damn monster... It's no use unless I cut the body.​

As I slashed through the tentacles that flew at me one after another, I tried to get closer to the body of the creature. But I couldn't do it, blocked by the tentacles that were constantly attacking me.

[Kosaku]
"*breathes heavily*... Damn, what should I do..."​

When I was out of breath, the tentacles grabbed my neck from behind.

[Kosaku]
"Ugu!!... Sh, shiiit..."​

The tentacles tightened around my neck with tremendous power. The knife slipped out of my hand before I knew it.

[Kosaku]
"Ffff... ffffuuuuuccccckkkk..."​

I used all my strength to try and remove the tentacles around my neck. But they dug so deep into my throat that I couldn't even breathe.

[Kosaku]
"... Fffuuu..."​

I saw haloes around my vision, and my consciousness began to drift away. The sounds around me were drowned out by the ringing in my ears, and I couldn't hear anything anymore.

[Kosaku]
...​

A-ayano-san... My vision went completely dark and I almost lost consciousness...
(MENOMAEGAMAKKURANINARI, hehehe)

[Kosaku]
... It, it's over...​

Then, all of a sudden, the tentacles around my neck came loose, and I was thrown into the lake.

...Bashan!!!

[Kosaku]
"*coughs*... *pants wildly*... Wh, what happened?"​

Gasping for air, I looked at the monster.

[Kosaku]
"...Huh?"​

... Shaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

... Zazaza...

The monster squirmed and writhed in agony as it sank into the water. The tentacles that were entangled with Ayano's body also receded into the water giving up. Leaving only purple fluid on the surface, the black shadow disappeared into the lake.

[Kosaku]
"What the hell... Happened to it?"​

I didn't understand what happened and I looked around. Ayano, who was still unconscious, was lying nearby.

[Kosaku]
"A-ayano-san! ... Are you all right? Stay with me!"​

(this time, however, Ayano quickly wakes up)

[Ayano]
"Nnn... Yeah... K-kosaku-kun...?"

[Kosaku]
"A-ayano... Are you hurt anywhere?"​

[Ayano]
"Th-the monster... Where did it go?"

[Kosaku]
"Don't worry... It's long gone."​

[Ayano]
"..."

Ayano looked around scared, but when she saw that there were no monsters around, she looked at me and burst into tears.

[Ayano]
"It, it was... So scary."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah, it's fine now... But more importantly, you're not hurt, are you?"​

Ayano gave a small nod while sobbing repeatedly.

[Kosaku]
"Good... Let's go up to the shore."​

I took crying Ayano-san in my arms and went up to the shore. I put her sitting on the grass, as far from the water's edge as possible and brought her her clothes.

[Kosaku]
Oh, right... I'll have to find the knife I just dropped.​

I dove into the lake again, looking for the knife I'd dropped in the water.

[Kosaku]
If I recall... I'd dropped it here.​

The surface of the water was still a little murky due to the fight earlier... I walked with my face close to it, searching for my knife.

[Kosaku]
"It was... There."​

Not long after, I found a knife stuck in the bottom of the lake, and I picked it up.

[Kosaku]
Better not stay long... You never know when that monster might return.​

I spun around and tried to get back to the shore.

[Kosaku]
?... What's this?​

A wooden stick slowly drifted down to my side. It was floating on the surface of the water, standing up like a float, as if it had a weight on its tip. I casually pulled it up.

[Kosaku]
"Th-this is... A spear, isn't it?"​

When I saw the tip of the wooden stick I pulled up, I was surprised. It was poorly made, but it had a sharp metal point attached.

[Kosaku]
"What the hell... Is this?"​

The end of the blade was covered with sticky purple blood.

[Kosaku]
"Is it possible... That it got stuck in that monster and we were saved due to that?"​

[Kosaku]
"But who the hell did this... Is there anyone else on this island besides us after all?"​

I was staring at the spear and thinking... If there is someone out there, would they be our ally?

[Kosaku]
Anyway... Let's get out of the water.​

I walked toward the shore with the spear in my hand.

[Kosaku]
"Hey, did you calm down?"​

178-lake-ayano.png

[Ayano]
"Yes, a lot... Thank you, Kosaku-kun."

[Kosaku]
"Let's go back to the cave... Can you walk, Ayano-san?"​

[Ayano]
"Yes... I'm fine, let's go."

Me and Ayano went back to the cave.

On the way back... The jungle was already shrouded in darkness, and nocturnal animals were making lively noises from somewhere. The afterglow of the sunset has already faded and countless stars were beginning to shine in the azure sky. Ayano and I kept walking quickly through the jungle, and finally, we've reached the cave.

54-cave-night.png

[Kosaku]
"Phew... We're finally home."​

[Ayano]
"... Is everyone back already?"

[Shiori]
"Welcome back..."

[Kosaku]
"Ah... We're back, Shiori-san."​

Shiori-san greeted us on the grass in front of the cave.
Seeing her smiling face, I felt as if the fatigue of the day had been lifted.

[Kosaku]
"... Did anything happen while we were gone?"​

[Shiori]
"No... Nothing unusual."

(we're treated to the stock "where are yumi and reiko" dialog, Monica is already back in the cave, too)

(i chose to wait until they're back, and when Reiko is back, we do mention the monster to her)

48-cave-evening-reiko.png

[Reiko]
"What about you, Kosaku?... Did you stay at the cave with Shiori-san all day?"

[Kosaku]
"No, I got up right after everyone else left, and followed you."​

[Reiko]
"Oh... So, have you found anything new?"

[Kosaku]
"Well, did I?..."​

I looked back on what I did today.

[Kosaku]
"Speaking of which, I found a lake in the jungle."​

[Reiko]
"... A lake?"

[Kosaku]
"Yes, it was a beautiful lake with a small waterfall... But it was home to a creepy monster."​

[Reiko]
"Monster?... What kind of monster?"

[Kosaku]
"It's the creepiest creature I've ever seen or heard of... It's like a jellyfish boss with long purple tentacles. Just as we were bathing in the water, that monster attacked us."​

[Reiko]
"And... What happened next?"

[Kosaku]
"Both Ayano and I got caught by that monster and we were almost done for. Somehow, that monster ran away."​

[Monica]
"I guess you saved the day... Neither of you was hurt anywhere?"

[Kosaku]
"Ah... Fortunately not."​

[Reiko]
"Why on earth did that monster run away?"

[Kosaku]
"I don't know... But after it escaped, there was something like a spear floating in the lake."​

[Reiko]
"... A spear?"

[Kosaku]
"Yes... It wasn't very well made, but it had a metal point, and there was monster blood on it."​

[Monica]
"Does that mean... Do you think someone else might be on this island other than us?"

[Kosaku]
"Yes... It could be... But we still don't know if that someone is friend or foe to us."​

[Monica]
"..."

[Reiko]
"In that case, we're going to have to be on our guard from now on when we're walking through the jungle."

[Kosaku]
"I agree. Starting tomorrow, when we're going through the jungle, we'd better be careful."​

[Reiko]
"Right... Kosaku-san, what do you plan to do tomorrow?"

[Kosaku]
"Hmmm, let's see... I'm thinking about going back to that lake."​

[Reiko]
"You're going to the lake... What should we do?"

[Kosaku]
"Right. We still have food to eat, and hopefully, you won't have to go anywhere tomorrow. And if you have to go out, I want you to never do it alone."​

[Reiko]
"All right... Well, we'll do that."

We've put out the fire and went into the cave, and all laid down to sleep.

[Kosaku]
The events that happened during the day came and went in and out of my head. A lot has happened today... A pleasant sense of fatigue wrapped around my whole body and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.​

[Kosaku]
... Uh... Hur... Run... Run... Yano-san... W.. W-whu?!... Gaba!​

I jumped up, having a nightmare that I was attacked by a tentacle monster I came across on the lake.

[Kosaku]
...*pants heavily*...​

[Kosaku]
A d-dream... Got scared...​

My heart was pounding like an alarm bell and my body was all sweaty.

[Kosaku]
Shit... I never thought I'd see that monster in my dreams.​

I looked around to see what was going on... It was only midnight. I could hear the sound of the girls peacefully sleeping from over here. I was either going to go back to sleep or get out for some fresh air.

もう一度、寝直す外の - Try to sleep so more
空気を浴びにゆく - Go to get some air

(going back to sleep is out of question since that skips on flag 3)

[Kosaku]
I think I need to get some air.​

I got up groggily and walked out of the cave.

[Voice]
"... Kosaku-kun..."

180-cave-night-ayano.png

[Kosaku]
"Ayano-san... I didn't know you were up."​

[Ayano]
"Yes... I just couldn't sleep... Kosaku-kun, you too?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... I just woke up."​

[Ayano]
"So... Then why don't you talk to me for a bit?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah, sure."​

I sat down on the grass side by side with Ayano-san and we decided to talk for a while. The moonlight illuminated the area in a pale light, and the sounds of nameless insects were all around us. Ayano-san was sitting holding her knees and looking at me with her head on top of them.

181-ayano1.png

[Ayano]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Ayano]
"The sound of an insect is strange... If you listen carefully, you'll notice that it's very loud, but it doesn't sound annoying at all."

[Kosaku]
"Huh? ... Um, yeah."​

[Ayano]
"It's such a quiet and beautiful island... But there is a monster living here."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Ayano]
"Hey, Kosaku-kun... I wonder if we're ever going to get off this island? What should we do now? ... Knowing that such a monster is out there, do we still have to live on this island, waiting for a rescue that may never come?"

[Kosaku]
"..."​

I didn't know what to say to that. When she asked me about it, I was at a loss for words...

[Kosaku]
"With a monster like that... I don't know what kind of danger we're going to face."​

I pictured in my mind the monster that attacked us in the daytime. The feel of its horrible tentacles came flooding back into my brain.

[Kosaku]
"... What the hell was that creature... I've never seen or heard of an animal like that before!"​

[Ayano]
"Well... Maybe it's some kind of mutated mollusk."

[Kosaku]
"I don't know about that, but I'm sure it's some kind of a freak."​

[Ayano]
"You're right. I don't want to think of that monster as something that belongs to this world."

Ayano murmured as she squeezed her knees together as if to make herself smaller.

[Kosaku]
"... Well... Let's find a way to get off this island."​

So far, I didn't think of anything promising, but I couldn't just sit around and do nothing. I muttered softly, leaking a sigh.

[Ayano]
"... Kosaku-kun."

[Kosaku]
"...Hmm?"​

[Ayano]
"You've helped me out in a dangerous situation today... Thank you so much."

[Kosaku]
"Oh, st-stop it... I didn't do anything special."​

I felt terribly embarrassed somehow and looked away unconsciously.

[Kosaku]
...​

Ayano's eyes were fixed on me like she was staring into my soul...

182-ayano2.png

Her slender thighs looked strangely seductive in the moonlight.

[Kosaku]
... Wh-where am I looking... I'm diverting my eyes to the wrong place.​

Ayano continued to say, seemingly oblivious to my feelings.

[Ayano]
"But I was so happy... Kosaku-kun, you risked your life to save me... Kosaku-kun... Why did you try so hard to help me?"

[Kosaku]
"Th-that's..."​

CHOICE

大事な人だから - Because you're important to me
仲間だから - Because you're my comrade

CHOICE 1 - You're important
(this is the choice that sets flag 3. Ayano is now important to us)

[Kosaku]
"Ayano-san... It's because you're very important to me..."​

[Ayano]
"... Very important?"

There was a strange pause between me and Ayano-san... I panicked and corrected myself.

[Kosaku]
"Oh, no... I mean, we're in a distress together, we're irreplaceable comrades... So it's only natural to help each other, right?"​

CHOICE 2 - Comrades
(comrades choice does not set flag 3 and we're back to Shiori ending in the best case)

[Kosaku]
"We're in a distress together, we're irreplaceable comrades... It's natural to help each other, right?"​

[Ayano]
"Yes... Yes, of course. We're all in this together."

Ayano repeated, muttering as she looked away from me.

[Ayano]
"I'm sorry for asking you strange things... Somehow, I feel like I'm finally getting sleepy."

Ayano murmured languidly. Her eyes were sleepy and moist.

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... Let's get back to the cave."​

[Ayano]
"... Okay."

I went back to the cave with Ayano, and I laid down on the cave floor. I was feeling a little calmer, and in the blink of an eye, drowsiness overcame me and I fell into a deep sleep.

[Voice]
"Kosaku-san. Wake up, it's already morning."

[Kosaku]
"... Uh..."​

[Shiori]
"Good morning, Kosaku-san."

[Reiko]
"Good morning, Kosaku-san... You're going out to that lake you were talking about yesterday, right?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute."​

[Reiko]
"We'll take care of things while you're away, have a nice day."

[Kosaku]
"Thanks, I will."​

After throwing a few random pieces of fruit into my mouth and chewing them, I went into the jungle and headed for the lake.

(going to the lake will lead us to the same choice of going up the animal path or examining the lake. the second one will show us the same scene with Yumi showing off her neat third eye, and the first one probably leads us to the temple since we didn't explore it in this playthrough)

(well, that's it. the rest of the game proceeds as usual, with the exception that now in the end we'll be with Ayano instead. it's all the same right until the very last scene)

It's been a year and a half since then... And now it seems like the whole experience on that island was a dream...

There was a chilling wind that cut through me as I walked up the subway stairs. I put my coat collar up and half-run up the stairs of my apartment building.
(curiously, apartment building is pronounced as manshon and could mean a condo or an apartment, too)

[Kosaku]
"... I'm home."​

[Ayano]
"Welcome back... It was cold outside, wasn't it?"

When I opened the door, I was greeted by Ayano's cheerful voice as usual. It's been a year and a half since that incident. I dropped out of college and started working as a salesman at a car dealership, and I started living with Ayano, who had also dropped out of college. This was the apartment I was able to rent with an advance on my bonus.
(manshon again)
(also bonasu)

[Ayano]
"Do you want to take a bath or have dinner first?... I already have the bath ready."

Ayano, her slim body dressed in a simple blouse, faded jeans, and a flower-patterned apron, asked me merrily.
(shinpuru na burausu, jinzu, epuron, lol)

[Kosaku]
"My body is so cold I'm going to die. I'm going to take a bath first."​

I answered Ayano as I handed her my coat and bag. It's been three months since we've been together. At first, I was both happy and embarrassed to be greeted by Ayano, but recently I've finally gotten used to it, and I feel like I've been able to behave naturally.
(coat - koto)

[Ayano]
"You're going to take a bath first... I was just about to go in."

[Kosaku]
"Well... Then let's go in together, shall we?"​

[Ayano]
"No way... Kosaku, you pervert."

[Kosaku]
"W-we live together, what's wrong?"​

[Ayano]"Hehehe... Just kidding. It's a joke, of course."

Sticking her tongue out, Ayano laughed mischievously.

[Ayano]
"Now, hurry up and take your suit off, dear... We'll take a bath and I'll wash your back for you. By the way, there was a letter for you today."
(suit - sutsu)

[Kosaku]
"Oh?... Who was it from?"​

[Ayano]
"The sender seemed to be a woman... You don't remember?"

[Kosaku]
"I-I don't know... No idea."​

[Ayano]
"...Really?"

[Kosaku]
"R-really."​

[Ayano]
"Why do you stutter at every answer?"

[Kosaku]
"I-I'm not stuttering."​

[Ayano]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"Who the hell was it from?"​

[Ayano]
"Actually, it was an e-mail from Monica."
(imeru)

[Kosaku]
"H-hey, you! ... Don't scare me like that!"​

[Ayano]
"Well, I wonder if there's something to be scared of."

[Kosaku]
"No chance... I swear to God that's impossible. I love you, Ayano... You're the only one."​

[Ayano]
"I don't know... Kosaku, you're in good shape."
(that jealous bitch, huh)

[Kosaku]
"M-more importantly, what did the letter say?"​

[Ayano]
"It says that she has a boyfriend. Monica-san is doing well over there."

[Kosaku]
"Monica has a boyfriend... I wonder what kind of person he is?"​

[Ayano]
There was a picture of them together, he looked strong like Brutus... I think her boyfriend is also a sailor. But it's funny... All she wrote was praise for the ship her boyfriend has and nothing about him."
(burutasu - no idea who she refers to)

[Kosaku]
"Hahaha... it's just like Monica."​

[Ayano]
"Nevertheless... What were those ruins after all?"
(no idea why she suddenly remembered the temple on the island, i assume)

[Kosaku]
"Well, I don't know... But..."​

[Ayano]
"But...?"

[Kosaku]
"If it wasn't for that island, we wouldn't be here together... We've been through a lot. As it turns out, I'm glad it turned out this way."​

[Ayano]
"Well... If it wasn't for your help back on that island..."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Ayano]
"I'm so glad... That you are here."

[Kosaku]
"I'm really glad I met you, too."​

[Ayano]
"... Kosaku."

Sitting on the edge of the tub, Ayano quietly closed her eyes. I gently hugged around her shoulder and put my lips on hers, they were lightly opened.

183-end-ayano1.png

[Ayano]
"... Nnn..."

A sound like a sigh escaped from her mouth, and Ayano leaned in against me.

[Ayano]
"... Nnnn..."

Her soft lips were moaning as they sought mine... We entwined our tongues around each other, mixing our passionate sighs.

[Ayano]
"... Haaa..."

As I kissed her more and more, I slid my fingertips over her moist, wet skin and gently squeezed her breasts as if to scoop them up.

[Ayano]
"Ah... Uuun..."

A small gasp escaped from Ayano's mouth as her hot body lost strength and she lightly furrowed her brows. I held Ayano's body to support her and kissed her gently on the nape of her neck repeatedly. Gradually lowering the kisses, I moved my face into her smooth cleavage, gently squeezing her and running my tongue over her breasts.

[Ayano]
"Nnn... Nnnn..."

I licked my tongue over the top of the breast bulge and rolled the nipple in my mouth.

[Ayano]
"... Haaa... Nnn..."

Ayano raised her voice slightly and continued to moan eagerly with her eyes closed in ecstasy.

[Ayano]
"Oh... K-kosaku..."

I gently caressed her entire body, carefully licking up every inch of her wet skin with my tongue. She gradually slid down and sank into the tub. I hugged Ayano's waist in the tub and opened her legs wide.

184-end-ayano2.png

[Ayano]
"Nnn... Haa..."

Ayano's small bush swayed in the water of the tub. I held her hips as I moved my face between his legs and ran my tongue over his inner thighs.

[Ayano]
"Haaa... Aaah..."

Ayano wriggled eagerly to move with the tip of my tongue, and the water's surface was shaking with waves.

[Ayano]
"Aaaah... Aaah..."

I let my tongue crawl along the edge of the base. That part of Ayano looked neat with dense slopes on both sides and flesh folds modestly peeking between them. I ran the tip of my tongue up along her vaginal lips, and soon I was probing the small protrusion.

[Ayano]
"... Naaa!"

At that moment, Ayano's hips trembled as if her body was charged with electricity, and she let out a small scream. I pressed down on her hips and took more of the protrusion into my mouth and continued to stimulate it with the tip of my tongue.

[Ayano]
"Aaah... Haa..."

Ayano's gasps grew louder and louder, echoing through the cramped bathroom. My fingertips spread the flesh of her pink pearl, I inserted the tip of my tongue inside and wiggled it. The voluptuous peach-colored flesh squirmed like a living thing. I could taste the sticky liquid, different from the water in the bathtub, gently flowing out from deep inside.

[Ayano]
"Nnn... Haa..."

Ayano's whole body writhed fiercely as she was gasping more and more.

[Ayano]
"Nnnn... K-kosaku..."

I held her again, put my body against her, and slowly moved my hips forward.

[Ayano]
"Aaah... Kuuu!"

Slipping into her, I was deep inside Ayano. I could feel the vaginal walls against the tip.

[Ayano]
"Aaaah... Ahhhh...

Slowly moving my hips back and forth, I held Ayano in my arms and repeatedly kissed ger gently on the scruff of her neck. Knitting her eyebrows and moaning, Ayano also wrapped her arms around my back.

[Ayano]"Aaah... Uuuun..."

Grinding the hips, I drove my manhood in and out rhythmically.

[Ayano]
"Aaah... Nnnn..."

Ayano's voice gradually got more excited, raising the tone. The sound of her voice made me move my hips even faster.

[Ayano]
"Nnn... Nnnn... Aaah..."

Soon, Ayano's body suddenly became sweaty and tensed up. I was starting to feel a pleasant tingling on the tip of my shaft myself.

[Ayano]
"K-kosaku... I-i'm coming!!"

[Kosaku]
"...Nnn .. Oooh!!"​

I thrust deep inside her and released a large wad of cum in one go.

[Ayano]
"... Aaaahhhhh!!!"

As I held her in my arms... I was feeling a moment of absolute bliss.

But what if... If I'd made a different choice, I might not have been able to find this happiness.

What if... What would have happened to me if I had made different choices than I did? A question flashed through my mind... But the time that's gone by can never come back. No one in this world can start his life over even if they regret it.

I hugged Ayano tightly in my arms once more to make sure. I was able to get this warm happiness without making a mistake. I kept holding Ayano's body forever, feeling very much in love.

END No13    《HAPPY END》

Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/133TYQDRSkPJ7mwBRB8YGQ_xU93Vg5iP7phhOSnY_U_M/edit?usp=sharing

.TXT:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WhmlTecpK7qN6JxEI4RfRqxbYWMAFeYs/view?usp=sharing

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
There's no end where you make Reiko your bitch (literally), take professor's place and get harem?

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
There's no end where you make Reiko your bitch (literally), take professor's place and get harem?

Alas, no. There's basically Yumi left and there's another bad ending where you get it on with Linna but that's it. Reiko is only available for a single blowjob. Same with Monica, you can't live happily with her, either.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
PART 15: LONG ROAD TO YUMI

(so let's do the last thing left in the game, that is, Yumi's happy ending. i haven't checked precisely what choices i really do have to make at some points like i did with Ayano, and used a japanese walkthrough instead. the first thing we need to do is obvious - back when we pick who to go with for the fruit, choose Yumi)

詩織さん - Shiori-san
綾乃さん - Ayano-san
優美ちゃん - Yumi-chan

33-shore-reiko-monica.png

CHOICE 3 - Yumi

[Kosaku]
"... I'll go with Yumi-chan."​

[Reiko]
"You'll go with Takanashi-san, then. I'll go with Sakurai-san... The jungle might be too hard for Shiori-san."

[Monica]
"OK... So, I'll stay with Shiori on the beach."

[Kosaku]
"Right. If it's decided, we'll each search for food. Monica, give us a knife and an oil lighter."​

[Monica]
"Sure, I'll give one of each to Reiko and Tosaku then."

[Kosaku]
"Let's make this beach the rendezvous point for now. If you find anything, come back here."​

[Reiko]
"... I understand."

[Kosaku]
"... If we don't find anything, we'll still be back here by nightfall."​

[Monica]
"OK... Well, good luck to you all."

Reiko-san with Ayano-san and Monica with Shiori-san started moving out.

[Kosaku]
"Well, let's go too, Yumi-chan."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... Let's try to find some food quickly."

185-shore-yumi.png

I entered the dark jungle again with Yumi-chan next to me.

I was going through the dense jungle with Yumi following me. When I looked around, I could see the vibrant colorful flowers that were poisonous. More flowers unique to tropics were in full bloom among the undergrowth. Occasionally, the voice of an unknown animal that came from beyond the bushes made me tense up unconsciously.

27-flowers.png

We made our way through the dark jungle, weaving through the tangled ivy. After a while, I selected a suitable tree trunk and made a large scratch with a pebble.

[Yumi]
"?... What are you doing, Kosaku-san?"

30-flowers-yumi-scared.png

[Kosaku]
"I've got to mark this spot so we don't get lost. You can't even tell which way to go in the jungle."​

It was supposed to be daylight now, but the jungle was so thick that no sunlight could reach our position. So we needed to be careful.

[Yumi]
"Oh. Marking it this way will help us if we get lost."

[Kosaku]
"That's right... And I'm done. Now, let's go deeper."​

[Yumi]
"Uh-huh, my belly is so empty... I hope we can find some food soon."

Yumi and I went deeper into the jungle, carving markers on the tree trunks sometimes.

Have we been walking for nearly two hours already? The landscape around us didn't seem to change at all, and we were surrounded by dimly lit jungle.

[Kosaku]
"Damn it... So much walking around and searching."​

[Yumi]
"Anything edible... I can't find it..."

The jungle trees stood in front of us as if they've been there forever. I thought I had explored the area sufficiently, but I hadn't found anything yet that could be used as food.

[Yumi]
"Kosaku-san...Yumi is so tired."

When she said that, Yumi-chan squatted down on the spot. The jungle was so thick with ivy that it was hard to walk even when you're walking normally. It would certainly be tough for a girl to walk while holding back her hunger.

[Kosaku]
"Well... Let's take a break."​

I decided to take a break, sat down next to Yumi-chan, and looked up at a loss. An otherworldly blue sky peeped out from between the dense, overgrown trees.

[Kosaku]
... Oh, yeah... Climbing the tree...​

[Yumi]
"What's up, Kosaku-san?"

[Kosaku]
"Hm?... Oh, I thought if I climbed up the tree and looked around from higher up, I'd see what I could find."​

[Yumi]
"From the top of a tree... Are you planning to climb this one? You shouldn't do that... It's dangerous if you fall down."

[Kosaku]
"It's fine. There's so much ivy there, I'm not gonna fall. We can't find anything by walking around like this... I have to see if it's going to give us any clues."​

[Yumi]
"Buuut..."
(yeah, this is the story arc where Yumi is heavy on acting and talking like a child. wasn't so noticeable when she was in the back of the story)

[Kosaku]
"Maybe we'll find out how far this jungle goes, and hopefully, we'll be able to find someone who lives here."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... That's true, but..."

I stood up, chose the tree that seemed to be the tallest, and ran my hand over the ivy that was entangled around the trunk. I gave it a few tugs to see what it felt like. It felt really solid... I'll be fine.

[Kosaku]
"I'm going to climb up and take a look around... Yumi, you can rest down here for a while."​

[Yumi]
"... Yup. But be careful."

[Kosaku]
"Don't worry. I'll be back soon."​

I started climbing up with Yumi staring anxiously behind me. Normally it would be too tall and thick to climb, but the ivy made it easy. I kept on climbing, mindlessly moving my limbs. My breathing was getting harder and harder, and sweat seemed to be pouring out of me.

[Kosaku]
*pants heavily*... F-finally, I'm at the top.​

After a few stops along the way, I finally reached the top of the tree. The sun was shining brightly, a far cry from the dimness below.

[Kosaku]
... Wow... You can see the whole island.​

35-island.png

The deep, dark green jungle stretched out all around me. And it was surrounded by a bright blue sea and sky.

[Kosaku]
It's not a very big island... But is it mostly covered with jungle?​

The shape of the island was a somewhat distorted oval. It was about 10km in diameter. Most of its territory was covered with deep jungle, and in the center of it, a mountain with a gentle peak rose up with white smoke going out of it.

[Kosaku]
It must have originally been an island formed by a volcanic rise...​

There seemed to be no other open areas in the jungle except for a massive hillside in the center. There were no signs of human habitation.

[Kosaku]
This island... I wonder if it's completely uninhabited.​

I had faintly hoped that people were living nearby, but I was more than a little disappointed. At least now that we knew it was not populated within sight from here, we wouldn't be dawdling. If we didn't get food and shelter soon, the only thing that awaited us all was certain death.

[Kosaku]
Right... Let's get down here and go further.​

I slowly looked around again to check the terrain of the island... And when I did...

[Voice]
"... Eeeeek!!"

[Kosaku]
...?!​

Suddenly I heard a piercing scream from below that sounded familiar. It was Yumi-chan's voice.

[Kosaku]
"Wh-what the... What's going on down there?!"​

I clung to the tree and looked down, but I couldn't see the ground because the leaves were too thick.

[Kosaku]
... A-anyway, let's just get down.​

Going down the tree trunk would be safer, but it would take too long... I looked around and saw a thick ivy hanging from a tree branch.

[Kosaku]
Would I be able to get down quicker if I used this thing?​

[Yumi]
"Noooo... K-kosaku-saaan!!"

Yumi-chan's screams were still going on. I couldn't afford to think it over much.

[Kosaku]
What am I going to do...?!​

CHOICE
ツタを伝って一気に降りる - Go down using an ivy
安全を考えて木の幹を降りる - Climb down safely

CHOICE 1
[Kosaku]
"I'm worried about Yumi-chan. Let's get down using this vine all the way."​

I pulled hard a few times to see how it responded, then leaned back against the ivy and slid down in one fluid motion.

...Shurururururu!!

...*thud*!!

[Kosaku]
"Y-yumi-chan... Are you okay?!"​

[Yumi]
"K-kosaku-san, help meee!"

186-yumi-snake1.png

[Kosaku]
"A s-snake?!... Yumi-chan, don't move!"​

[Yumi]
"Noooo, d-d-d-don't come over here!!!"

[Kosaku]
"Quiet!!... Stop screaming!"​

[Yumi]
"Well, help me, quick... Eeek! I-it's coming this waaay!"

[Kosaku]
"It's okay, Yumi-chan! If you don't do anything, the snake will not harm you."​

[Yumi]
"Aaah... B-buuut..."

[Kosaku]
"Stay put and don't move... If you scream, it'll bite you."​

[Yumi]
"I got it... I'll k-keep quiet..."

With its red tongue streaking out, the snake slowly made its way towards Yumi-chan.

[Yumi]
"Nooo... Puh-leeease don't come here."

[Kosaku]
"Shh... Don't say a word."​

The snake was raising its head toward Yumi-chan, its mouth wide open as if to threaten her. I quietly walked behind the snake and watched for an opening.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Yumi]
"... Come on, save me..."

The moment the snake stopped moving... I quickly reached out and grabbed it by the throat.

...*hiss*!!

[Yumi]
"... Eeeeek!!"

Suddenly caught by the throat, the snake lashed out madly, baring its sharp fangs. The force of the snake's fury was unexpectedly strong, and I fell down as it swung me around.

[Kosaku]
"Ku... F-fuck!!"​

The snake was twisting and wriggling around with great force. I desperately tried to regain my footing, but the snake was twisting itself around me and wouldn't let go.

[Yumi]
"N-noo!!... Kosaku-san, fight it!!"

[Kosaku]
"Sh-shiit... Son of a bitch!!"​

CHOICE 2
[Kosaku]
"... Let's just hurry up and get off."​

I hurried down the tree as fast as I could, using the ivy weeds tangled in the trunk as a foothold.

[Yumi]
"... H-help me!!"

Yumi's screams continued as I climbed down the tree.

[Kosaku]
"What's wrong, Yumi-chan?! Wait for me, I'll be right there!"​

I almost slid down the tree trunk and finally landed on the ground.

[Kosaku]
"Yumi-chan... Are you okay?!"​

[Yumi]
"K-kosaku-san, help meee!!"

186-yumi-snake1.png

[Kosaku]
"A s-snake?!... Yumi-chan, don't move."​

[Yumi]
"Noooo, d-d-d-don't come over here!!!"

[Kosaku]
"Quiet!!... Stop screaming!"​

[Yumi]
"Well, help me, quick... Eeek! I-it's coming this waaay!"

[Kosaku]
"It's okay, Yumi-chan! If you don't do anything, the snake will not harm you."​

[Yumi]
"Aaah... B-buuut..."

[Kosaku]
"Stay put and don't move... If you scream, it'll bite you."​

[Yumi]
"I got you... I'll k-keep quiet..."

With its red tongue streaking out, the snake slowly made its way towards Yumi-chan.

[Yumi]
"Nooo... Puh-leeease don't come here."

[Kosaku]
"Shh... Don't say a word."​

I tried to catch the snake from behind, but every time I did, it raised its head and opened its mouth wide to threaten me.

[Kosaku]
"Damn... Over there, you."​

[Yumi]
"... Come on, save me..."

The snake crawled to Yumi-chan's feet and went up her skirt.
(sukato)

187-yumi-snake2.png

[Yumi]
"... Oh!!... Ahhhh... D-don't come in there!"

[Kosaku]
"Yumi-chan, don't move now!... It'll bite you!"​

[Yumi]
"Nnn... E-easy for you to say. Aaahh, it's there... It's squirming theeere."

[Kosaku]
"Sh-shit... This is so stupid, I can't even touch it."​

[Yumi]
"I-i don't like it... Help me, Kosaku-san."

[Kosaku]
"Just stay put... Because I'm sure it'll go away eventually."​

[Yumi]
"N-no way... Do something."

The snake seemed to be crawling around inside Yumi's skirt, and its fabric was moving along with its movements.

[Yumi]
"Nnnn... I-in that place... T-the scales... So cold... Owwww..."

[Kosaku]
"Patience, Yumi-chan! If you twist around that much..."​

[Yumi]
"Waaaa... S-stop thaaat. Ah... U-up... I-it's going up..."

The bulge went up around Yumi-chan's waist. The snake seemed to be completely inside her skirt, wrapping itself around her and gradually crawling upwards.

[Yumi]
"P-please, Kosaku-san... Hurry up and do something."

Yumi was twisting around uncomfortably and pleading with me with tears in her voice. I couldn't just stand and watch, doing nothing.

[Kosaku]
"... Got it. I'll try something. Now, do as I say, Yumi-chan... okay?"​

[Yumi]
"I-i'll do what you say... Just get on with it."

[Kosaku]
"Then... Slowly lift up what you're wearing."​

[Yumi]
"Eh?... N-no way, no."

[Kosaku]
"... I want to catch that snake. What choice do you have?"​

[Yumi]
"... B-buut..."

[Kosaku]
"If you don't do what I tell you, there's no way we're going to catch it."​

[Yumi]
"... O-okay... I'll do as you say."

188-yumi-snake3.png

With trembling hands, Yumi-chan slowly pulled up her blouse. Her pure white breasts, still small, were gradually exposed. A snake was wrapped around her body. It was calmly crawling around as if it didn't care.

[Yumi]
"T-take it quickly, Kosaku-san... T-this is so embarrassing!"

[Kosaku]
"Hold still... I'll take it from you."​

The snake was holding up its head facing Yumi-chan... I reached out gently from behind, watching for an opening, and then quickly caught it by the throat.

...*hiss*!!

[Yumi]
"... Eeeeek!!"

Suddenly caught, the snake lashed out madly, baring its sharp fangs. I managed to pull it off of Yumi-chan, but the force of the snake's fury was unexpectedly strong, and I fell down as it swung me around.

[Kosaku]
"Ku... F-fuck!!"​

I was trying to regain my footing, but the snake was twisting around my arms and legs and wouldn't let go.

[Yumi]
"N-noo!!... Kosaku-san, fight it!!"

[Kosaku]
"Sh-shiit... Son of a bitch!!"​

CHOICE

石を拾って殴る - Use a rock
ナイフを使う - Use a knife

CHOICE 1
[Kosaku]
"... T-take that!!"​

I grabbed a stone that was lying nearby and hit the snake's head with it.

...Zaku!

...*hiss*!!

The snake writhed even harder, jumping around.

[Kosaku]
"... Ku?!"​

I hit it with the stone again and again as I struggled to hold its body down.

CHOICE 2
[Kosaku]
"... T-take that!!"​

I grabbed the survival knife from my waist and thrust it down the snake's throat.

...Zaku!

...*hiss*!!

The snake writhed even harder, hissing loudly in pain.

[Kosaku]
"... Ku?!"​

I thrust the knife into the snake again and again as I struggled to hold its body down.

(merge here)

[Yumi]
"K-kosaku-san?!..."

Soon, the snake's body relaxed and became limp and motionless. I finally yanked it off me and threw it into the grass.

[Kosaku]
"Phew... I-it's fine now, Yumi-chan."​

[Yumi]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"Are you hurt?... Did you get bitten anywhere?"​

Yumi-chan gently opened her tightly closed eyes and turned her face away, shaking her body slightly. Her big eyes were wet with tears.

[Yumi]
"Waaah, Kosaku-san... I-i was so scaaaaared!"

[Kosaku]
"I threw the snake away, so it's fine now... Are you sure you're not hurt anywhere, right?"​

[Yumi]
"Yup... I'm fine... Th-thank you, Kosaku-san."

[Kosaku]
"We're going to be heading deeper into the jungle... Is it ok?"​

[Yumi]
"Yup... Fine, maybe... But..."

[Kosaku]
"... But?"​

[Yumi]
"I'm scared, please don't leave me alone... Kosaku-san."

189-flowers-yumi.png

[Kosaku]
"Okay... I won't leave Yumi-chan alone again."​

I said as I brushed the mud off my body. It was covered in mud from fighting that snake.

[Yumi]
"By the way, what did you see from the top of the tree?... Found anything?"

[Kosaku]
"No... The only thing I found is how this island looks like and that it is covered in jungle entirely."​

[Yumi]
"Any house or such?... I wonder if anyone lives here."

[Kosaku]
"I didn't see any signs of human habitation anywhere... At least not within view from here."​

[Yumi]
"I see... Right."

Yumi's shoulders slumped in disappointment.

[Kosaku]
"... Okay... Anyway, there's a mountain in the middle of the island. I'm thinking of going that way."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... Okay."

Pulling ourselves together, we decided to head for the mountain. Trees blocked our way everywhere without any open space. Holding back our hunger, we silently walked through the trees. I wondered if there was a wetland around here in the past. The mangroves were so dense, and my feet were so muddy that it was easy to slip and fall. Sweating profusely, I walked deeper into the jungle, helping Yumi-chan as she walked forward with difficulty.
(mangurobu)

[Kosaku]
"Are you okay... Yumi-chan?"​

[Yumi]
"*pants heavily*... Uh-huh. I'm okay."

[Kosaku]
"We'll take a break if it's hard... Whenever you say."​

[Yumi]
"Uh-huh... I will."

Although she smiled cheerfully, Yumi-chan was out of breath and looked tired. But we hadn't found any food or anything yet. I felt sorry for her, but we couldn't take it easy.

[Yumi]
"Kosaku-san, Yumi is fine... Let's go further."

[Kosaku]
"Right, I know it's hard, but... Let's find some food and get back to the others as soon as we can."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... Let's do it."

We walked on once more, looking for food. The terrain was bumpy and uneven. We came to a cliff about three meters high and descended at a rather steep slope.

36-jungle-path.png

[Kosaku]
"Ah, there... It's slippery, so be careful."​

[Yumi]
"Eh?... Eeeek!"

...Zuzazazaza!!

...*thump*!!

[Kosaku]
"... Y-yumi-chan!!"​

Yumi-chan's legs got caught in the mud and she slid down the slope.

[Kosaku]
"A-are you okay, Yumi-chan?!"​

[Yumi]
"Uh, uh-huh... I'm fine. I just slipped, that's all."

Yumi smiled shyly as she stuck out her tongue. Fortunately, she didn't seem to be injured.

[Kosaku]
"Y-you scared me... You've got to be careful."​

I let out a sigh of relief and looked at Yumi-chan.

[Yumi]
"..."

[Kosaku]
"Yumi... -chan?"​

Yumi's expression was frozen as she stared behind me.

[Yumi]
"Wh-what's that?... Kosaku-san."

[Kosaku]
"... Eh? Wh-what?"​

I turned around softly and let out a cry when I saw the object. Something strange was there tangled in the roots of a thick mangrove tree.

42-path-slime.png

[Yumi]
"What the heck is that?... It's dimly glowing and creepy."

[Kosaku]
"I-i don't know... Let's take a look."​

I approached the object with trepidation. It was clinging to the roots of the mangrove tree as if entangled in them. It was something sticky, mucous, and luminescent. On closer look, it seemed to be scattered in spots all over. Here and there in the dark jungle, there were patches of mysterious glow.

[Kosaku]
"What the hell... Is this?"​

CHOICE

触れてみる - Touch it
何もしない - Don't

(i'll just touch it here since it never does anything)

CHOICE - Touch it

I reached out with my hand and gently touched the object with my fingertips.

...*poke*!

[Kosaku]
"Wow... D-did it move?"​

[Yumi]
"... K-kosaku-san?!"

The mucus was reacting like a living thing, trying to entangle itself in my fingers.

[Kosaku]
"This thing... I-is it alive?"​

As I hurriedly retracted my fingertips, the object stopped moving as if nothing had happened.

[Yumi]
"Wh-what is this... D-disgusting."

[Kosaku]
"I don't know... Maybe it's some kind of a living creature? If you look closely, it's all over this animal path...?"​

There was a faint, inexplicable smell in the air. Probably the smell of this thing.

[Yumi]
"It stinks... It's like it's coming from this sticky stuff."

191-path-yumi-scared.png

[Kosaku]
"What is it... The trace of a living thing?"​

[Yumi]
"Living thing?... What kind of creature leaves behind such creepy stuff?"

[Kosaku]
"W-well..."​

Yumi-chan asked back as if she didn't understand. Indeed, what kind of creature would leave such a mark? A strange shiver ran down my spine.

[Yumi]
"It's kind of creepy, Kosaku-san."

Yumi looked around anxiously, her shoulders trembling slightly as if she was frightened. I, too, felt an illusion of the whole jungle getting creepier.

[Kosaku]
"Right, let's get out of here."​

We left quickly like we were scared of something. We went out of the mangrove forest and deeper into the jungle. The further we went, the more uneven the terrain became, and our exhausted feet moved even slower. The jungle was as deep as ever, but I seemed to be seeing more and more chunks of rock covered with moss half-buried in the ground. Maybe... It was lava that blew out of the mountain in this area, even though it was now covered by deep jungle.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

The earth beneath my feet was dry and coarse, more like dry grains of rock than soil. I walked through the jungle, paying attention to my surroundings while thinking about it in amazement.

[Kosaku]
"Yumi-chan... Have you found anything?"​

[Yumi]
"Nuh-uh... Nothing... And Kosaku-san?"

[Kosaku]
"No... I haven't found anything either."​

We were still wandering through the jungle without a clue as to what we were going to find.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

It's been a long time since I entered the jungle with Yumi-chan. If we didn't get back soon, we wouldn't be back on the beach before nightfall.

[Kosaku]
Speaking of which... I wonder how the others are doing. Hope they found some food and are safe.​

[Kosaku]
If we go back to the coast and no one finds any food... Will we all die of starvation on this island?...​

For a brief moment, the dark thoughts that crossed my mind spread over casting a black shadow over my feelings.

[Kosaku]
...​

[Kosaku]
No, no, no. Stop thinking like that. For now... We'll just do the best we can.​

I shook my head vigorously, shaking off the horrible thought.

[Yumi]
"What's wrong?... Kosaku-san."

[Kosaku]
"Oh?... N-no, it's nothing. Nevermind, it's time to get back."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... But we haven't found anything yet, have we?"

[Kosaku]
"We have to get back to the coast before it's nighttime in the jungle... We might be in some kind of danger."​

[Yumi]
"That's... That's right... *sigh*... I hope Ayano-chan and others have found something."

If it was just me, I wouldn't mind taking a few risks, but now that Yumi-chan was with me... It seemed that the best thing to do here was to return to the coast quietly.

[Kosaku]
"Can't help it... Anyway, let's get back to the beach before it gets dark."​

I said with a sigh and slumped my shoulders as I turned back to the direction we came from.

192-forest2-yumi.png

[Yumi]
"Wait a minute... Kosaku-san!"

[Kosaku]
"...?"​

[Yumi]
"O-over there... Maybe...?"

Then Yumi-chan pointed to the inner part of some bushes. Beyond the gloom, a sheer rocky slope rose out of the shadows. You couldn't see it clearly due to the thick grass, but there it was.

[Kosaku]
"T-that's... Maybe there's a cave?"​

[Yumi]
"I don't know... But if that's the case, then maybe we can live there?"

[Kosaku]
"Well... If there's a cave that people can get into, we can keep out of the wind and rain. Let's check it out... Yumi-chan."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... Let's find out."

I pushed my way through the bushes and looked closer, and sure enough, there was a gaping hole in the mossy rock slope. Just big enough for a man to bend and get inside. Trees opened up in front of the cave into a meadow covered with soft undergrowth.

62-cave-day.png

[Yumi]
"I think we can get into this one... But it's all dark inside... I wonder what's in there?"

The interior of the cave was shrouded in darkness as if it were painted with black ink. I couldn't see what was going on inside just by looking through the entrance for sure.

[Kosaku]
"Well... Let's go inside."​

I pulled an oil lighter out of my pocket and used it as a light, then bent down and walked into the cave. The inside was filled with cool air. As soon as I went through the entrance, it opened up widely. Holding up the light, I examined the area and found that it was an almost circular space about 5 meters in diameter.

193-cave-yumi.png

[Yumi]
"Wow... It's so big inside."

Looking around carefully, I made my way to the back... The rocks in the wall were lava and looked natural. It was probably created by a volcanic eruption. After that, there was no sign of a passage... It seemed to be a dead end. The inside of the cave was a comfortable space, except for the fact that it was a bit humid. There didn't seem to be any other creatures living in it.

[Kosaku]
"It's a little damp, but... I think we can manage to live here."​

[Yumi]
"Right. I think this is a safe place to live in... Now if we can just find something to eat, we'll get by."

[Kosaku]
"Yup... That's right."​

If we can get some food here, we can live on the island until a boat passes by nearby.

[Kosaku]
"Anyway, now we have a place to live... Let's get back to the others."​

[Yumi]
"Yup... Let's hurry up and tell everyone."

Now we just have to hope someone else has found food and come back here. We left the cave and went back to the beach where everyone was waiting. When we returned, Monica and Shiori-san were back and waiting for us. The midsummer sun was already in the west and the coast was bathed in dazzling sunset.

44-shore-dusk-monica.png

[Monica]
"Welcome back, Tosaku... What have you found?"

[Kosaku]
"We didn't find any food... But Yumi-chan found a cave where we can live for the time being."​

[Monica]
"Well... We went along the shore. We walked all the way along the beach... And we didn't find anything."

[Kosaku]
"... I see. In that case... Reiko-san and Ayano-san are our only hope."​

[Monica]
"... Right."

Apparently, Monica and Shiori-san couldn't find food. Reiko-san and Ayano-san were not back yet.

[Monica]
"It should be time to come back... But they're both are late, aren't they?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... I hope nothing happened to them."​

I got worried and looked around, but there was no sign of anyone else on the shore, which was about to be enveloped in dusk.

[Kosaku]
...​

Shiori-san and Yumi-chan were sitting in the shade of a nearby tree. They both looked quite tired.

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san... She's looking pretty tired."​

[Monica]
"Well... I can't say it too loudly, but only the professor is still missing, right? It's a combination of fatigue and anxiety, she seems to be pretty overwhelmed... Tosaku, you should do something about it."

[Kosaku]
"Eh... M-me? ..."​

I wanted to do something about Shiori-san's depressed state, but I couldn't find the right words to say to her.

[Kosaku]
"What do I do... I've no idea."​

[Monica]
"Think about it... You're the male, right?"

[Kosaku]
"... T-that's true, apparently."​

I was at my wits' end and glanced over at Shiori-san. Illuminated by the evening sun... She was staring off into the distance... What comforting words could I possibly say after seeing such a lonely expression on her face?

[Kosaku]
... When you look like that... What's there to say?​

As I understood Shiori-san's emotions, I couldn't help but let out a deep sigh.

[Monica]
"Anyway... I'll leave Shiori to you, Tosaku."

[Kosaku]
"H-hey, come on... No way, Monica."​

[Monica]
"Oh, it looks like Reiko and Ayano are back? ... Yay, they've got their arms full of stuff!!"

[Kosaku]
"Hey... Don't change the subject."​

[Monica]
"I'm sure it's food. Hey-hey, look, Tosaku!"

[Kosaku]
... Damn...​

Damn Monica, she tricked me. I felt bad that she was successfully playing me off, but I had no choice but to turn around. Reiko-san and Ayano-san were walking towards us with their hands full of fruit.

194-shore-dusk-ayano-monica.png

[Ayano]
"We're hooome!... Look how much fruit we've picked!"

[Kosaku]
"Welcome back. You're so late... I was worried something had happened to you."​
(YEAH, MAYBE REIKO HAD STUCK SOMETHING IN YOUR... wait, no, nevermind)

[Ayano]
"I'm sorry... When we were looking for this fruit, we went deep into the jungle."

[Monica]
"I've never seen this fruit before... Are you sure it's safe to eat it?"

[Ayano]
"Reiko-san and I have tasted it together, so it should be fine... Although it's a bit sour."

[Monica]
"... Hmmm. Well, if we don't eat it, we'll die, so it's the same thing."

[Ayano]
"That's right... Ah, I thought everyone would be waiting for us by now, so we rushed home, and I got tired."

[Kosaku]
"Yup... For now, you should put that fruit down and take a break."​

[Ayano]
"I'll do that... I'm exhausted."

195-shore-dusk-reiko-monica.png

[Reiko]
"Here we are. We found some food... Did you find something, too?"

[Monica]
"Welcome back, Reiko. We didn't find anything on the beach."

[Reiko]
"I see... What about Kosaku-san?"

[Kosaku]
"We didn't find any food... But we found a cave where we can all live."​

[Reiko]
"... A cave?"

[Kosaku]
"Yep... It's deep in the jungle, but it'll keep us out of the wind and rain, and I think we can all sleep safely there."​

[Reiko]
"Good... Then, should we go now?"

[Kosaku]
"Right... It's quite a distance, but it's better to start going as early as possible."​

[Monica]
"It's going to be dark soon... Tosaku. If we're going, we have to hurry."

[Kosaku]
"Yep... For now, let's take a break, and then we'll all share the baggage and go."​

[Reiko]
"Right. So, let's go there after a while."

After resting for a while, we split up our baggage and started to move to the cave Yumi-chan had found. The sunset was still bright on the shore, but as soon as we stepped into the jungle, we found ourselves in a mysterious world of darkness. We almost got lost at times, but we followed the markers on the tree trunks, and finally arrived at the cave.

197-cave-reiko-monica.png

[Kosaku]
"Phew... We made it in one piece. Let's make a fire for now... Everyone is here, right?"​

[Monica]
"Don't worry... We're all here."

[Reiko]
"Living in that cave... I wonder how is it inside."

[Kosaku]
"The entrance looks small, but once you're inside, it's pretty big... It should be easy to live in, except for the fact that it's a little humid."​

[Ayano]
"Oh, I'm so tired... I'm starving."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... Let's get the fire going and have a meal promptly."​

We were all gathered around the bonfire for the first meal of the day.

(the rest of the evening is the same apart from Yumi-related lines, they are completely removed)

(but during the night, however...)

... *rustling*

[Kosaku]
... Huh?​

I tried not to think about it, and finally, I was almost asleep... But I heard that tiny noise and woke up. Quietly moving, someone walked out of the cave.

[Kosaku]
Who is this... At this time of night?​

[Kosaku]
...​

For a while, I remained silent in the darkness, waiting for a sound, but the owner of the footsteps went out and never came back. I was feeling calm and relaxed before, but now I was awake again.

CHOICE

様子を見にいってみる - Check it out
いやこのまま眠ろう - Let's ignore it

(the second choice will just skip the next scene and Kosaku will wake up again for the Shiori scene. since Reiko did not get a chance of opening Yumi's third eye in this walkthrough, let's see where the first choice leads)

[Kosaku]
Well... Let's go and check it out.​

I sat up quietly and walked out of the cave. Perhaps because it was pitch black inside, the moonlight felt surprisingly bright when I went out.

[Kosaku]
...​

There was no wind, a thick, choking scent of grass filled the air, and some nameless insects buzzed loudly around me. As soon as I left the cave, I looked around... But I couldn't see anyone, at least within the moonlit area.

[Kosaku]
... Nobody's here... Was I dreaming or something?​

The footsteps that I heard so clearly earlier seemed like a dream. I looked around and walked to the middle of the meadow.

[Kosaku]
... What?​

I stopped walking and listened... I could hear a faint voice in the dark jungle.

[Voice]

[Kosaku]
I heard it right... Someone must have walked out.​

I wondered who was doing what in the middle of the night... Questions arose in my mind and my curiosity was piqued. As if attracted by a strange voice, I crept closer and closer in the direction I heard it from. Passing through the bushes, I made progress in the direction of the sound, while suppressing any hints of my presence. Blocked by the branches and foliage of thickly growing trees, the moonlight could not reach this far, and the jungle was shrouded in pitch-black darkness as if it had been smeared with ink.

The sound of my footsteps trampling the undergrowth seemed so loud to me. My heart was pounding like an alarm bell. As I went on, the sound became louder and clearer... Low and stifled, as if someone was having a quiet conversation. My curiosity got the better of me and I walked in the direction of the sound.

[Kosaku]
... Hmm?​

I stopped and listened carefully. All of a sudden, the sound that had been audible before ceased.

[Kosaku]
Wh-what's going on? Why did they suddenly stop?​

I focused my attention on the sounds around me.

[Kosaku]
Damn it... I can't hear it. I was this close to it.​

For a while, I listened closely to the noises around me, but I didn't hear the voice again in the darkness.

[Kosaku]
What the hell... Was that voice?​

I thought about the suspicious voice I'd heard earlier. Was that someone out of the cave, or could it be someone other than us?

[Kosaku]
It sounded as if someone was talking quietly...​

But who in the world is in this dark jungle?

[Kosaku]
Who was that... What the hell were they doing here?​

Either way, there was no way to check now.

[Kosaku]
Can't help it... Let's go back to the cave.​

I decided to give up on further exploration and head back to the cave.

[Kosaku]
If I go back to the cave now... At least I'll know who went out.​

I turned back and forth until I turned in the direction of the cave... And when I did...

...*rustle*!!

[Kosaku]
"...?!"​

198-flowers-night-reiko.png

[Reiko]
"... Kosaku-san."

[Kosaku]
"R-reiko-san, is it you?"​

[Reiko]
"What are you doing here?"

[Kosaku]
"That's what I wanted to ask you, too... What the hell were you doing, Reiko-san?"​

[Reiko]
"What was I doing?... I was just..."

[Kosaku]
"... Just what?"​

[Reiko]
"Just... Hey. You want a woman to say more than that?"

[Kosaku]
"Huh?... Oh, r-right."​

Reiko-san went to the toilet, I guess. I finally understood it.

[Kosaku]
"But... Really?"​

[Reiko]
"Yes, really... You are so rude. I can't believe you're asking me that."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

Reiko-san sounded a little angry. I couldn't push it anymore.

[Kosaku]
"... By the way... Weren't you talking to someone right now, Reiko-san?"​

[Reiko]
"You're asking a strange question... Who in the world would I talk to in the middle of the jungle, I wonder."

[Kosaku]
"I don't know about that, but... Weren't you?"​

[Reiko]
"... I was not talking to anyone."
(yeah, the bitch was obviously chatting with her local buddies)

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Reiko]
"Kosaku-san... You really ask the weirdest questions. What on earth happened?"

[Kosaku]
"Nothing... It's just I heard a voice like someone was talking right now."​

[Reiko]
"Someone... Talking? Come now, don't say such scary things."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Reiko]
"At least I didn't hear it, but... Perhaps you've misheard some animal?"

[Kosaku]
"..."​

I couldn't see her face clearly because of the darkness around us, but Reiko-san's voice showed no sign of agitation.

[Kosaku]
"Right... Sorry. I'm sorry for scaring you."​

[Reiko]
"... We have to get up early tomorrow, I'm going back to the cave... You should get back soon, too, Kosaku-san. It's dangerous in the jungle at night... See you."

[Kosaku]
"..."​

Reiko-san quickly left in the direction of the cave. I stood there, still feeling unsure.

[Kosaku]
That voice, I wonder if it was Reiko-san? When I say it was, I feel like it was... But something tells me it wasn't.​

In the end, I couldn't make any judgments based on the vague memory of the voice alone.

[Kosaku]
Well... Let's go back to the cave.​

The strange voice made me feel totally awake now. I didn't know if I would be able to sleep when I got back to the cave, but if I didn't at least take a nap, tomorrow would be hard. Anyway, I decided to go back to the cave.

Finally, I made it through the dark jungle to a place where I could see it. The grass in front of the cave was illuminated by the moonlight. It made me feel somewhat relieved.

[Kosaku]
... What?​

As I walked, I looked closely at the grass... In the grass in front of me, a slender silhouette stood out against the pale moonlight.

[Kosaku]
Ah... That's...​

Shiori-san was sitting there, apparently doing nothing.

(after that the game proceeds into the usual Shiori scene. afaik the Shiori scene choice doesn't matter here)

(well, we've got one more update left and then we're done with the game!)

Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/169kvOYC77ll0_5co3dNB4Eys3S5SrEa9lSTn-R50OEk/edit?usp=sharing

.TXT:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VagUEe5yjhcryjE1IAbRyv4DizDoUOGC/view?usp=sharing

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
PART 16: YUMI, PART II AND ENDING

(moving on to day 2. here we proceed as follows)
(it's fine -> go to the shore -> footprints leading to the jungle -> don't eat the pinku banana -> don't follow the path)
(you might remember that aaaall the way back i've left out the "don't follow the path" option. let's see where this leads now)

けもの道をたどる - Follow the path
沿わずに奥に進む - Don't

CHOICE 2

[Kosaku]
No, let's not go along the path.​

I didn't know what it was, but looking at the animal path, it seemed that it was left by a rather large creature. If I went along the road and ran into it, it would be a big problem.

[Kosaku]
Let's just keep going straight to the mountain.​

I crossed the path and headed towards the mountain. I walked further toward the center of the island, pushing through the lush vegetation. The jungle was getting even denser, and it was getting harder to walk. I was sweating all over my body and steadily moved forward step by step.

As I went on, I noticed that the jungle was starting to change a little bit. I saw many huge trees that were half-decayed... They were so old that if I stepped on their roots, they started to crumble. A lot of ferns were growing in the undergrowth, and it seemed to be lacking in vitality. A strange silence reigned in the jungle, and instead of the sounds of animals that I heard so often before it was quiet now.

[Kosaku]
... It's as if this primeval forest has been here for thousands of years.​

The sound of my footsteps on the grass was so loud... I walked slowly, feeling oddly reluctant.

...*crunch*!

88-jungle.png

[Kosaku]
"Eh?... W-whoa!"​

I felt like I'd stepped on something dry, looked down, and then jumped up, startled.

[Kosaku]
"Th-this is... A m-monkey's carcass?"​

Lying in the middle of the bushes with its arms and legs spread wide, it was the corpse of an ape that had turned into a mummy.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

The corpse's mouth was wide open, fangs bared... If it were human, it would be like he died in agony. The long limbs were skinny and waterless, and even the part of the right thigh I stepped on broke off.

[Kosaku]
"S-something's wrong... How can a dead body be mummified when it's in the humid jungle?"​

In the face of this unusual situation, I muttered a little bit... How could such a weird corpse be created?

[Kosaku]
"I don't know... How the hell did it die?"​

No matter how I looked at it, I couldn't rationalize the state of this corpse. I stood there for a while, gripped by unspeakable, ghastly terror.

[Kosaku]
"... There's... No point in thinking about it too much."​

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. Regaining my composure I started walking again, making a detour around the corpse. The terrain became steeper and steeper as I moved deeper into the jungle. It was as if it was trying to block the progress of an uninvited intruder.

[Kosaku]
"...*pants*... *pants heavily*..."​

As I finally made it out of the rough and rugged terrain, a steep rock face of a cliff stood in front of me.

[Kosaku]
"N-no way further... From here?"​

The rock wall rose almost vertically, soaring far up into the air. I wouldn't be able to climb that without the equipment for rock climbing.

[Kosaku]
"All right... I'll find a place to climb somewhere."​

I decided to take a detour and walked along the cliff.

[Kosaku]
"Hm?... What's that?"​

Beyond the bushes, I could see something brightly colored here and there.

[Kosaku]
"Let's see..."​

I quickened my feet and approached the spot.

[Kosaku]
"Wh-what the... Is this...?"​

When I got to the place, I was astonished. Suddenly, in the middle of the jungle, a strange engraved stone pillar appeared in front of me.

67-temple.png

(that's right, we're at the temple again, alone this time. the temple investigation is as usual, but in the end we meet Linna throwing a spear at Kosaku. the encounter goes as usual, they fight, she runs away, then he can grab the pendant if he follows. i'll skip it in the interest of brevity. but now you might have a question... what if we ate the pinku banana before? well, let's see what happens)

(this is right after the temple investigation)

Zap!

[Kosaku]
"...?!"​

I heard the sound of air swooshing behind me, and a long spear suddenly flew and stuck into the place where I had just been standing.

[Kosaku]
"Wh-what?!... Where did that come from?!"​

Turning around, I jumped back unconsciously and prepared myself in a hurry. There was a long spear on the ground, brightly decorated, thrust into the ground. If I didn't turn around to leave, the spear would have pierced my body.

[Kosaku]
Is someone there?... What bastard would throw a spear at me?​

While looking around, I approached the spear in the ground bit-by-bit.

...*thud*!!

[Kosaku]
"... W-woah?!"​

Suddenly, someone rushed out of the bushes right beside me, taking advantage of the gap in my vision. They rammed into me, then quickly grabbed the spear and stood in front.

72-linna-temple.png

[Kosaku]
"A w-woman...?!"​

A pretty young girl dressed in a bright native costume was standing there with a spear in her hand.

[Mysterious girl]
"Habba!... Kayla, lotto, kurzeirah!"

[Kosaku]
"Wh-what the hell are you talking about...?"​

I wondered if she was a native of this island. I couldn't understand what the girl said, but I could tell by the atmosphere that she was hostile.

[Mysterious girl]
"Kaila, habba!"

[Kosaku]
"Hey, hey, hey... W-wait a minute!!"​

...*whoosh*!!

The girl, holding her spear at the hips, suddenly came at me, screaming. I almost got stabbed in the belly, but I dodged it and screamed at the top of my lungs.

[Kosaku]
"S-stop it!... I-i'm not your enemy!"​

[Mysterious girl]
"Soli no!... Ni, iskena!!"

...*whoosh*!!

[Kosaku]
"Whoa?!... D-damn it, I don't know her language."​

As I dodged the incoming spearhead, I tried to keep my head down and explain that I'm not hostile.

[Kosaku]
"I'm telling you, I'm not your enemy... Hey, woah?!"​

...*whoosh*!!

[Mysterious girl]
"Ni, isukena... yapana!"

[Kosaku]
"N-not working... I'm going to get killed like this!"​

Apparently, she couldn't understand that I was not hostile to her. While dodging her constant attacks, I gave up trying to convince her.

[Kosaku]
"C-can't help it... What are my options..."​

CHOICE

逃げるっ! - Run away!
闘うっ! - Fight!

(choice 1 moves us back to the cave with banana line started, so let's fight instead)

CHOICE 2

[Kosaku]
... War it is!!​

I shook off the tip of the incoming spear and dove into the girl's bosom.

[Mysterious girl]
"Ha... G-ganbo!"

Grabbing the hilt of the spear, I swept her leg. The girl fell flat on the ground, perhaps because she was careless when I didn't show any resistance.

...*thump*!!

[Kosaku]
"That spear, I need to grab it...!!"​

I quickly snatched the spear from her hand and held it before her eyes as she tried to get up. The girl was unable to move with the spear pointing at her and she was looking at me with a scared look in her eyes.

[Mysterious Girl] "... Ku!"

[Kosaku]
"Shit... What do I do?"​

I was in a bind. It was all good until I turned the tables, but I didn't think beyond that.

[Kosaku]
I can't just... Stab her, can I?​

How can I get this girl to understand that I don't have any animosity towards her?... I was stuck in my thoughts, and that's when I turned my head away for a second.

[Mysterious Girl] "Yaaaa...!"

...*thunk*!!

[Kosaku]
"... Oof!!"​

The girl raised her leg with all her might, and it hit me right between the legs. I let out an inarticulate groan and crumpled to the ground.

[Kosaku]
"... W-wait...!"​

The girl ran away like a rabbit and I couldn't even chase after her while writhing in pain.

[Kosaku]
"Owww... G-god damn it!"​

I held my crotch, got up to my feet, and followed the girl as she fled into the bushes. She was flying away through the jungle. Although there was some distance between us, her bright flower ornament flickered in and out of sight.

[Kosaku]
I'm really pissed... I won't let you get away!​

I chased after her frantically, fighting back the pain between my legs.

[Kosaku]
"... *pants* ... *pants* ... Fuck... Where did she go?"​

While I was chasing after the girl, I came to the thick mangrove forest. And there was that animal path in front of me.

36-jungle-path.png

[Kosaku]
"This is the path I saw when I came here, isn't it?... How did I get here?"​

I looked around and listened for sounds around me.

[Kosaku]
"There!... The girl must have run off to the other side."​

Off the animal trail, I followed her into the bushes again.

[Kosaku]
"Ouch... I've found her!"​

65-waterfall.png

When I passed through the bushes, I found a small lake. With her back to it, the girl stood gasping for breath.

[Kosaku]
"How dare you kick me... You won't get away this time!"​

I pushed forward in a straight line toward the girl and leapt at her in one fluid motion.

[Mysterious girl]
"...?!"

Noticing my presence, the girl turned around to run away again. But there was a lake behind us, albeit a small one. I saw fear in her eyes as she lost her chance to escape. I grabbed her and roughly pulled her down to the ground.

[Mysterious girl]
"Eeeeek...!"

[Kosaku]
"...*pants*... I finally got you."​

92-linna-defeated.png

I stood on my knees and looked down at the girl lying in front of me. She was staring up at me with a frightened look on her face.

[Kosaku]
"Well now... What the hell do I do with you?"​

The girl was slumped in place as if she didn't even have the energy left to run. Maybe it was due to her breath, or maybe fear, but her slender shoulders were trembling.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

Her dark tanned body was drenched in sweat. The sweat on her neckline was running down to her small cleavage. The brightly patterned floral costume wrapped around her chest and waist was also damp with sweat.

[Kosaku]
"..."​

Something strange was starting to take over my mind. The girl's sweaty dark skin seemed weirdly seductive. A tingling in my lower abdomen rushed through my body. My body was burning hot, like a searing fire. My head was horribly fuzzy like I was in a dream.

[Kosaku]
"Just a moment ago... You tried to kill me. Now that our positions have been reversed... You shouldn't complain about what I'll do to you."​

I swallowed my thirsty, throaty saliva as I approached the girl, inching closer and closer.

CHOICE

欲望を振り払う - Shake off your desire
欲望のままに行動する - Act on your desire

(choice 1 is the same, banana flag and moving on to the cave. choice 2, however...)

CHOICE 2

[Mysterious Girl] "Ni, aplona... Parano..."

The girl, perhaps sensing a strange atmosphere, muttered something in a faint low voice. She looked scared and was inching her body backwards.

[Kosaku]
"... *pants* ... *pants* ..."​

[Kosaku]
My b-body is... Hot.​

I had a burning thirst. Before I knew it, my manhood was stiff and erect.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Ni, me, tangela..."

[Kosaku]
"Hmmm... Are you saying please forgive me?"​

The corners of my mouth were twisting into a vicious grin. The girl's frightened eyes looked so excitingly pleasant. A sadistic feeling was growing inside me.
(sadistutikku na)

[Kosaku]
"You almost took my life... And now it's too late to apologize!"​

I grabbed the girl's wrist and roughly knocked her to the ground again.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Ah!"

With a small scream, the girl rolled over helplessly. The cloth around her waist was rolled up, revealing a small ass wrapped in the white fabric through the cracks.

[Kosaku]
"Hmm... You've got a pretty ass, you know. That body still doesn't know a man's touch?"​

I couldn't resist, so I pulled down the zipper of my jeans and pulled out my big hard penis.
(jinzu no jippa)

[Mysterious girl]
"Ha...?!"

Grabbing her by the hair, I forced her disgusted face onto my shaft.

207-linna-hentai1.webp

[Kosaku]
"... Suck it!"​

[Mysterious girl]
"... Yaa!"

[Kosaku]
"Suck it... Come on!"​

The girl turned away and resisted by keeping her mouth shut. I held her chin in my hand and pried it open, forcing her to take it in her mouth.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Ugu..."

The face of the girl who was forced to take my dick in her mouth was twisted in disgust. That look just added to my sadistic lust.

[Kosaku]
"What's the use of holding it in your mouth? Lick it."​

I applied pressure to the hand that was holding her hair and pulled her head on all the way. My cock was pushed deep into her mouth all the way down to the root, hitting the back of her throat. With a choked gasp, the girl coughed violently.

[Mysterious girl]
"... *cough* *cough* ...!!"

[Kosaku]
"What the hell are you doing... Lick it, now!"​

I didn't care that the girl was squirming in shock, I pushed my hips even harder.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Nnnn... Nnn..."

Grabbed by the hair, the girl fiercely fought to spit out my penis that was blocking her throat.

[Kosaku]
"Painful, huh?... If it is, do what pleases me."​

I pressed down on her head with both hands and forcefully moved it back and forth. The girl's resistance gradually weakened as if she couldn't hold her breath.

[Kosaku]
"...*pants*..."​

A dazzling pleasure was running through my whole body. It was the most intense pleasure I've ever felt.

[Kosaku]
"...*pants heavily*... Uh!"​

I felt a numbness that seemed to penetrate around my waist and I released my semen into the girl's mouth faster than usual.

[Mysterious girl]
"Ngu?!... *cough* *cough*!!"

The girl was squirming hard again. The sticky white liquid I had released spilled over the edge of her mouth. I finally pulled out the thing that was blocking her mouth. The girl crumpled to the ground, helpless.

[Kosaku]
"...*pants heavily*..."​

I have just released my semen, but instead of shrinking, my dick was growing more and more.

[Kosaku]
More... I want more of a female's body...​

The burning thirst for more was unquenchable, and even greater violent urges were coursing through my body. As if driven by lust, I pushed the girl down and ripped off her costume.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Ah!!"

Her nipples were exposed, looking like cherry blossom petals on the girl's still small, undeveloped breasts. The pubic hair on her lower abdomen was thin and the crack underneath it was clearly visible. The flesh folds protruding slightly from it had a clean pink color.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Ni, meh, rokona..."

She was completely naked. I grabbed her tiny breasts and squeezed them roughly. The girl flailed her arms and legs and struggled to resist.

[Mysterious girl]
"Sitapa!... Ni, more..."

I pressed down on top of her and continued to relentlessly grope her breasts, keeping her from resisting. The girl continued to struggle, even though she was completely pinned down. She seemed to be biting her lip and desperately trying not to speak. I continued to rub her breasts while I put my mouth on the cherry-red nipple and licked it.

[Mysterious girl]
"Ah, hah... Si, sitapa..."

The girl's body twitched and a sweet breath escaped from her nose. I forced my knee into her inner thigh and reached for her secret place. I spread the soft flesh of the crack with my fingertips and ran my fingers inside the flesh folds.

[Mysterious girl]
"Nnn, kuuu..... Waaa..."

206-linna-hentai2.png

That part of her was already moist. I grabbed both of her ankles and lifted them up high, then brought them down towards the girl's head folding her body. She lifted her ass up as if she failed to turn over and exposed her entrance.

[Mysterious girl]
"Ahhhh... Ni, meh, rokona... Parano..."

I licked around the opened pale pink vagina with my tongue.

[Mysterious girl]
"Naa... Ahh... Haaa..."

Unable to hold anymore, a long gasp finally leaked out of her mouth. The love juice mixed with saliva traveled through the lower abdomen and gently dropped onto her chest. Pushing open the flesh folds with my fingertips I licked deep into the petals. When she soaked with her own juices, I finally took my face away from the slit.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Haaaa... Haaa..."

I took my hard rod in my hand, pressed it against the soaking wet area, and sank it down in one fluid motion.

[Mysterious girl]
"... Aguu!!"

With the girl's sad cry, my shaft was deeply embedded in the secret place to its root. The girl stretched out her arms and legs, her whole body twitching and spasming. Did she ever accept a man before?...

Her vagina was intensely tight around my manhood. And then I slowly moved my hips up and down...

[Mysterious girl]
"Haaa...!"

The folds were rubbing together and the soft flesh was moving as if it were rolled up in a ball. Every time I'd put my weight on my hips, the body of the girl trembled, and she gasped painfully.

[Mysterious girl]
"Ahh... Haa, haaa... Naa... Guuu!"

The tip of my cock hit the inner wall. I gradually quickened my hips to match my arousal.

[Mysterious girl]
"Parena... Me, tanderano... Nnnn!"

While crying out, her strength was gradually leaving her body. The liquid mixed with red was slowly pouring out from behind the crack where my rod was drilling her.

[Kosaku]
"... Haa haa... Haa haa..."​

Even as I thrust my hips hard, the lust in my heart swelled even more, deeper, harder, wanting to devour the woman's body.

[Kosaku]
"... Haa haa... Haa haa..."​

I was very hot. There was a strange power surging through my whole body. It felt very subtle and light, only my head was hazy and blurry.

[Kosaku]
"The flesh... More... W-woman's ffflesshhh..."​

...*thump thump*!!

My heart was palpitating so hard it felt like I was having a heart attack, and I was feeling like my whole body swelled in size.

[Kosaku]
"W-wo... Man... Wooomansbody... M-mooore..."​

My thoughts were rapidly fading and my swelling lust was beginning to dominate my mind.

... Merimerimeri!

[Mysterious girl]
"... Haa?!"

The girl I held down let out a gasp of surprise. She looked at me with a grimace of dread on her face. There was something really weird going on with my whole body. It started to lose its shape as it melted into mush as if it was swelling up. A sticky, mucus-like liquid was coming out of my skin, and several thin tentacles were sprouting from my belly.

[Mysterious girl]
"Eeeek...!?"

[Kosaku]
"Want... Wooo... man... boooo... dyyy..."​

... Merimerimeri!

Tentacles sprouted from my belly, their tips shaped like nightmarish penises, crawling on the girl's body. My body was now completely transformed into a grotesque, giant mollusk monster.
(gurotesuku de)

[Kosaku]
"... GUOOOOOOO!"

There was no human emotion left in me. The instinctive desire to ravish this girl wildly was the only thing controlling my whole body. I let the tentacles sprouting from my body undulate as I wished, violating her body as my desire dictated.

[Mysterious girl]
"Ahh...!"

The girl was writhing violently, screaming in agony as the tentacles touched her whole body. The tentacles wormed their way into her every hole.

[Mysterious girl]
"Uguuu..!"

Every time she writhed, my body was filled with a pleasant sense of satisfaction. I brought the girl into a state of extreme arousal and sucked more and more of her life essence out of her.

[Mysterious girl]
"Haaa.. Haaa... Haaaa!"

The girl's body twitched and convulsed, and her limbs jerked. She reached her climax suddenly and then fainted. Satisfied, I let go of her. And then... I heard a rustling sound of the bushes behind me.

...Zaku!!

As I was about to turn around, a long spear was thrust deep into my body. Purple fluid gushed out of the torn skin.

[Kosaku]
"GUAAAAA...?!"

With a muffled roar that wasn't human, I turned around.

207-reiko-waterfall.png

[Reiko]
"How does it feel to be a monster, I wonder... Kosaku-san?"

I looked back and saw Reiko with a slight smile on her face. But now I didn't recognize her as Reiko, I just saw a fresh prey.

[Reiko]
"Stupid man... You ate that thing while you were walking through the jungle."

[Kosaku]
"GURURURURURURU..."

[Reiko]
"Heh, heh, it's too late to warn you now, isn't it?... I'm sure you don't even understand me anymore."

Reiko was standing there with a cold smile on her face. Driven by lust, I quickly extended my tentacles and tried to catch her.

[Kosaku]
"... GUOOAAAAAA!!"

..*swoosh*!!

Armed with a knife, Reiko moved quickly and sliced through the tentacles as they leapt at her. I retracted them in a panic.

[Reiko]
"... We don't have any use for a monster like you. Poor thing, though... I'm afraid you'll have to die right here."

As soon as she said it, Reiko closed in in one swift movement as fast as my tentacles and quickly thrust the knife into my body.

...Zaku!

[Kosaku]
"...GUOOOOOO?!"

Purple fluid gushed out of the wound like a fountain, and I lashed out madly in extreme pain.

[Reiko]
"Hehehe... If you hurt me, I won't be able to help you. Be quiet... And give up."

[Kosaku]
"... GUAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Fluid was pouring out of my body in torrents. It seemed that the power that had been overflowing until then was slowly draining away. My whole body started to lose strength and my vision was getting blurry. The tentacles that had been lashing like crazy would soon be unable to move.

[Kosaku]
"... GUJURURURURU..."

The moment of death was at hand. In my fading consciousness, I had regained my former human self.

How in the world did I let this happen? What did Reiko know? A few questions idly floated around in my dimming mind. But my time was already over. I guess it was all too late now. Soon I wouldn't be able to think about anything else. All that would be left... Would be a piece of flesh covered in purple monster fluid.

56-leaves-blood.png

END No2

(so after that excursion let's go back to Yumi's line. after going back to the cave we have an option to go look for others and witness Reiko/Yumi H, eat, chat, and then go to sleep, as usual. but in the middle of the night...)

[Kosaku]
... Ha!​

In the middle of my sleep, I thought I heard a woman scream and I woke up suddenly.

[Kosaku]
Just now... I thought I heard a scream...?​

気のせいだろう - Must have imagined it
起きてみよう - Let's get up

CHOICE 1

[Kosaku]
No... It's probably just my imagination.​

Everything was quiet... I tried to fall back into the slumber again.

[Voice]
"Kosaku-kun!... Kosaku-kun, wake up!"

I was shaken up violently.

CHOICE 2
[Kosaku]
Wh-what was that... That scream...?​

I groggily got up and tried to walk out of the cave.

[Voice]
"K-kosaku-kun?... I just heard a scream, what was it?"

A voice came out of the dark and a lamp was lit after.

(merge here)

[Kosaku]
"A-... Ayano-san..."​

199-cave-inside-ayano.png

[Ayano]
"Kosaku-kun... Monica-san isn't here!"

[Kosaku]
"Wh-what?... Monica?!"​

I woke up all at once and paled. For sure, I could see that Monica was missing from the cave.

[Shiori]
"What's the matter... What happened, Kosaku-san?"

[Kosaku]
"M-monica is missing... Shiori-san, did you notice?!"​

[Shiori]
"Eh?... M-monica-san?!"

200-cave-inside-ayano-shiori.png

Reiko-san and Yumi-chan started to get up, and the cave suddenly became a mess.

[Reiko]
"... What happened to Monica?"

[Ayano]
"Oh my God, Monica... Where did she go?"

[Shiori]
"Did you check outside the cave...?"

[Kosaku]
"No, not yet... I'm going to take a look around. You guys stay in the cave."​

[Ayano]
"I'm coming with you... Kosaku-kun!"

We walked out of the cave and looked around. There was no one to be seen in the meadow in the moonlight, and the dark jungle surrounded us.

54-cave-night.png

[Kosaku]
"Monica... Not here. All that's left is the jungle."​

[Ayano]
"I'm worried about her... Kosaku-kun, let's go look for her."

[Kosaku]
"... Right."​

I grabbed the wooden sticks from the fireplace and lit them with my lighter. I handed one piece of wood to Ayano and held the other in my hand.

[Kosaku]
"Okay... Let's go."​

When I was about to step into the dark jungle...

[Voice]
"..."

[Ayano]
"... Was that Monica's voice?!"

[Kosaku]
"Over there... Let's go!"​

[Kosaku]
"Th-... There!!"​

Two brightly colored, eerie masks stood out from the darkness, wavering and floating. The muffled screams of Monica could be heard from there.

[Monica]
"Mmph... Nnn... N-noo..."

[Masked man A]
"..."

[Masked man B]
"..."

201-monica-hentai1.png

Two strong-looking men in grotesque masks were holding Monica down. With her mouth muted and her hands and feet held, she made a desperate show of resistance, but Monica was no match for two strong men and was about to be stripped of her clothes.

[Masked man A]
"..."

[Masked man B]
"..."

[Monica]
"Nnnn... Sssstop...!!"

[Ayano]
"It's awful, M-monica is... Who the hell are those guys?!"

[Kosaku]
"I d-don't know... Probably natives of this island."​

[Ayano]
"N-natives?... Wh-what is this?"

Ayano and I hid in the bushes and talked in a whisper. The natives didn't seem to know we're here yet.

[Ayano]
"We have to help Monica... What do we do, what should we do, Kosaku-kun?"

While we were at a loss, Monica was stripped of all her clothes. Strong arms split Monica's inner thighs, causing her to open her legs wide.

202-monica-hentai2.png

[Monica]
"NOOOOO...!!"

The man's erect penis has touched the base of her inner thigh. She screamed and desperately tried to escape, but the other man held her body firmly in place.

[Monica]
"... S-stop it..."

A desperate groan escaped Monica's mouth.

[Ayano]
"Oh, M-monica... Kosaku-kun, do something!!"

Grabbing my arm and shaking it, Ayano made a tense sound like she felt Monica's pain.

[Kosaku]
(Wh-what am I going to do...?!)​

CHOICE

原住民に殴りかかる - Attack the natives
大声をあげる - Yell loudly

CHOICE 1
[Kosaku]
(Even though I want to attack, they look strong, and there's two of them... I'll never be able to win if we go at it face to face.)​

[Ayano]
"Come on... Kosaku-kun, do something!!"

[Kosaku]
(Eeeee... It's no use even thinking about it!)​

I ran out of the bush and leapt at the natives, waving the torch in my hand.

[Kosaku]
"... Deaaaaah!!"​

[Masked man A]
"Vata!... Be, Lapiada?!"

...*bam*!!

[Masked man B]
"... Ga?!"

There was a dull thud, and the man holding Monica down had crumpled. But when I hit him, my torch had broken in two.

[Kosaku]
"Um... N-not good."​

[Masked man A]
"Damune?!... Ke, ra, yapana!!"

The other guy was coming on to me fast. He rammed me and, sadly, I fell over to the ground.

[Kosaku]
"... Owww!!"​

[Masked man A]
"Vista... Yapana."

The man who was already on top of me reached out for my neck and tightened his hands around it with frightful strength.

[Kosaku]
"... Guh?!"​

I flailed my arms and legs and struggled to remove his hands, but his strength was incredible, and he squeezed my neck harder and harder.

[Kosaku]
"... Uge..."​

[Ayano]
"K-kosaku-kun!... Hey!!"

...*gasp*!

Ayano-san, who approached the native from behind, struck him in the back of his head with her torch. The man gave in on the spot, screaming.

[Masked man A]
"... Guaaa!"

[Masked man B]
"Escano... Fura, escano!"

[Masked man A]
"Ya... Escanira!"

Finally, along with the other man who had recovered, the natives fled from the scene.

CHOICE 2
[Kosaku]
"Ayano-san... Run around the nearby bushes, and shout loudly."​

[Ayano]
"What... Wh-why?"

[Kosaku]
"I'll do it with you, too... It's to help Monica. Just do as I say!"​

[Ayano]
"Okay, I'll, I'll do it..."

We both ran around among the thicket, shouting as I planned.

[Kosaku]
"WAAAAAAAA!!!"​

...*rustle, rustle, rustle*!!

[Ayano]
"EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!"

Voices loudly rang through the trees, echoing through the dark jungle in layers.

[Masked man A]
"Vata?... Moto, la, deita!"

[Masked man B]
"Damune!... Bi, poneto!"

The natives were looking around in panic. They were clearly disturbed by the loud voices that suddenly came from the jungle.

[Kosaku]
"Okay, once more... UOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"​

...*rustle, rustle, rustle*!!

[Masked man A]
"Escano... Fura, escano!"

[Masked man B]
"Ya... Escanira!"

The men run away from Monica, dumping her on the ground. The bright masks faded into the darkness.

(merge here)

203-flowers-night-ayano-monica.png

[Kosaku]
"M-monica... Are you okay, Monica?!"​

[Monica]
"Tosaku... A-and Ayano..."

[Ayano]
"Are you okay, Monica?... Are you hurt anywhere?"

[Monica]
"Th-thank you, guys... For helping me..."

Monica finally said this faintly. Perhaps because of fear, her body was shaking. I took off my shirt, put it on Monica, then picked up her clothes and handed them to her.

[Ayano]
"Anyway, I was so surprised. I thought I heard a scream in the cave, and then all of a sudden Monica-san was gone."

[Kosaku]
"How in the world did this happen... Monica, can you tell us?"​

[Monica]
"I left the cave and went into the jungle to the toilet and... They attacked me out of the blue... And right after, they dragged me here..."

[Kosaku]
"... S-so that's how."​

I couldn't hear the last of Monica's words, as if she felt the horror once more.

[Ayano]
"So these people are the natives Kosaku-kun spoke about."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah. I met a girl earlier in the day... But still, where the hell do those guys live?"​

[Ayano]
"There must be a village on this island somewhere... What are we going to do now, I wonder?"

[Kosaku]
"... Anyway, let's go back to the cave. They may come back with more people."​

[Ayano]
"Right. Let's do that."

We went back to the cave, told everyone what had happened, and decided to take turns sleeping that night.

(the next day everyone goes bathing to the lake as before. we need to go to the temple to see Yumi's third eye. after that, the rest of the game proceeds as usual until the very end)

It's been a year and a half since then... And now it seemed like the whole experience on that island was a dream...

I climbed over the high wall like in a prison and walked quickly across the darkened garden. A huge Western-style building towered up like an apparition in the direction I was going. It was 2:30 am. As expected, there weren't many rooms with lights inside the building.

I arrived under the window of the room on the second floor with light in it. I threw a pebble at it.

...*knock*!

Soon the window of the room opened without a sound and a thick rope was thrown down. I grabbed it and climbed up toward the second floor.
(ropu)

[Kosaku]
"...*pants*... *pants*...*pants heavily*..."​

I climbed over the window frame and finally tumbled into the room.

[Voice]
"... Kosaku-san."

205-yumi-end1.png

[Kosaku]
"*pants heavily*... Y-yumi-chan."​

In the brightly lit room, Yumi was waiting for me in her pajamas.

[Yumi]
"So happy... You're here again tonight."

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... *pants heavily*..."​

Yumi was smiling with her hair down and her glasses off and looked prettier than ever. I was sitting in a chair, with constantly moving eyes and she was staring at me.
(didn't quite get what they meant here by moving eyes, probably something related with him tired from climbing)

[Yumi]
"So sweaty... Are you okay?"

[Kosaku]
"Yeah... *pants and gasps*..."​

It's been... A year and a half since the nightmarish events that took place on that island. Even after returning to Japan... Yumi didn't come to the university. Not just the university, she wouldn't even go outside properly.
(大学 - can mean both the college and university)

Yumi's father... Maybe it was because of the shock of the shipwreck, but he locked Yumi in the house, and she didn't go out at all. I later found out that he was an executive at a major construction company, and he loved his only daughter to the point of being crazy.

[Yumi]
"When you walked here... Anyone saw you?"

[Kosaku]
"D-don't worry... No one saw me."​

After the commotion had died down... I kept asking about her many times at her house, but the people there treated me like a plague and wouldn't let me see Yumi. But I still couldn't forget about her. I needed to see her...

With that in mind, I snuck into Yumi's house in the middle of the night and was finally reunited with her. Yumi was happy to welcome my sudden visit... But soon I found out what was going on inside her heart. It seemed that Yumi, who adored her father with all her heart, had been suffering alone, unable to break her father's order to come out in public. Ever since then I would sneak into her room almost every night and spend a few moments with her before dawn.

[Yumi]
"Kosaku-san... Today, I got a call from Ayano-chan."

[Kosaku]
"From Ayano-san?"​

[Yumi]
"Yup... From Ayano-chan. I heard she got a job at an interior design company."
(interia dezain)

[Kosaku]
"... I see."​

Shortly after the incident, Ayano-san had quit the university. When I met her several times there originally, Ayano-san had wanted to pursue a career in the design field. However, unable to get her parents' permission, she was forced to stay at the university.

[Kosaku]
"Ayano-san... Is she happy?"​

[Yumi]
"Yup, very much. She said she had a lot of things to remember, so she had a lot of work to do, but... I was kind of jealous, and she was well."

I could remember Ayano's refreshing smile as she said at that time that she somehow got over the near-death experience.

[Kosaku]
"Right... It's great to hear she's doing well."​

[Yumi]
"... Yup. Come to think of it... I wonder how Shiori-san is doing right now..."

[Kosaku]
"Shiori-san... Shiori-san..."​

I learned from a newspaper article that Shiori-san donated all of the professor's money to a medical institution. And she herself had joined a volunteer organization to help others. I haven't seen Shiori-san since the incident... But I thought she was doing well.

[Kosaku]
"About Shiori-san... Perhaps she's doing fine."​

[Yumi]
"Right... I hope she is."

[Kosaku]
"But anyway, this room... I think there are more stuffed toys now?"​

[Yumi]
"I know, right?... Just today daddy gave me one, too."
(papa ga purezento)

[Yumi]
"Ever since Yumi was little... He's been giving me a stuffed toy as a present whenever I had a problem."

[Kosaku]
"You can't just buy them one after another... Your dad is ridiculous for keeping his daughter in a room like this at that age."​
(the first part of the sentence could be some kind of a proverb, i didn't get it and just replaced it with something making sense)

[Yumi]
"Don't insult my daddy... Daddy must be thinking about Yumi and doing that."

[Kosaku]
"Ah... Yeah."​

From a young age, Yumi must have grown up with her father's obsessive love. He would be an absolutely trustworthy person from her point of view.

[Kosaku]
"But, Yumi... Isn't it hard for you to spend your days not being able to go out like this?"​

[Yumi]
"Yumi is... Okay. Because Kosaku-san comes every day. Also Yumi doesn't regret going to that island at all."

[Kosaku]
"Why?... It was so horrible."​

[Yumi]
"Because... If I didn't go to that island... If we didn't go to that island... Yumi and Kosaku-san wouldn't meet, right?"

[Kosaku]
"..."​

[Yumi]
"The reason why we're together now... Is because we went to that island back then... So, Yumi... Doesn't regret it."

[Kosaku]
"... Yumi-chan."​

Yumi's words opened my eyes completely. It was true that if I hadn't gone to the island that summer, that terrible shipwreck wouldn't happen, but I also wouldn't have met her. What if... I can only imagine what would have happened to me and Yumi if we hadn't gone to that island. When I thought about it, I felt very happy to have Yumi in front of me now.

[Kosaku]
"You're right... Yumi-chan, it's exactly as you say. If we didn't go to that island, we wouldn't even meet each other."​

[Yumi]
"... Kosaku-san."

Yumi got up from her chair and ran right in front of me. I bent my back and hugged her small body.

(the following H scene text and image are both a little too close for my comfort, so i've decided to remove them. if you want to experience them, you'll just have to play the game.)

[Yumi]
"Soon I'll talk to my daddy... Yumi's not a kid anymore."

Yumi smiled sweetly like a child and buried her face in my chest.

[Yumi]"I only have... One life to live... I have to make my own decisions."

[Kosaku]
"Yumi-chan... I... I'll go with you. It's not just your life anymore... From now on, it's our life together."​

[Yumi]
"Kosaku-san..."

I hugged Yumi tightly as I said this.

[Yumi]
"... Yumi is... So happy..."

[Kosaku]
"Don't cry... Silly..."​

Her words were inaudible in the end, and her voice turned into a muffled cry. I stroked her hair gently and looked out the window. The darkness of the night would soon be dispersed by the rising sun, and the sky was beginning to faintly turn white... It was about to dawn.

But from now on, we didn't have to fear the dawn. No matter what challenges lay ahead, if the two of us worked together, we'd get through it. Nothing could be more difficult than what had happened on that island, and I believed that nothing could break the strength of the bond we've made at the time.

Soon, a single ray of morning sunshine came through the window into the room. I held Yumi, who still continued to cry, and stared at the light forever.

END No14    《HAPPY END》

Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mkeg-9QGjmQaJcXTLjzmbysh35QXA_AIRv5KTVEw_YY/edit?usp=sharing

.TXT:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtxMmCbxHZ64K1_Tm2vYmJetC6JJIaJj/view?usp=sharing

At this point I'm missing 2 images in the gallery and I think I've covered all of the endings, so that's the end of the LP! Thanks to all those who endured it until the very end and to those who've helped me with the translation. Took me longer then I thought, too, almost five months.

Useful links:
My draw.io diagram of walkthrough: https://app.diagrams.net/#G1zSxIXn5m49BRcQ5qVMjrtod8WRBmfVIm

Japanese walkthrough (all the words in the table are actual choices): http://nwo.sakura.ne.jp/games/kouryaku_lost-paradise.htm

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom