Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

DeepOcean

Arcane
Now that AngryCuck is being metooed by some random bitch wanting to take advantage of him because he commited the serious crime of trying to date her, maybe he will stop being a cuck and realize these people dont just have bad faith arguments, they are shitty dishonest people.

cruel

Cipher
Funny:
https://fextralife.com/the-last-of-us-2-an-honest-review/

Quote from the review:

I’ve been called a noob. I’ve been called terrible, garbage, trash, and everything under the sun for dying in a video game on stream. But never have I ever had twenty thousand people cheering every time I died, because they hated the character I was playing (Abby) so much that they’d rather see her jump off a ledge over and over than carry on with the game. And I think that says about all you need to know about The Last of Us II.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Fextralife really grew in size and prestige in the last few years. They have regularly 50k viewers on their streams and their reviews and guides are top notch. Highly recommended.

Murk

Arcane
Fextralife really grew in size and prestige in the last few years. They have regularly 50k viewers on their streams and their reviews and guides are top notch. Highly recommended.

I never watch the streams cuz they're usually playing some shit I don't care about -- but their build guides are pretty fun for a sperg like me who enjoys making a character as much as playing the game. The guy who makes the vids does a good job too of explaining + editing so there's no BS filler and it's a nice tight video with examples and explanations.

Olinser

Savant
Oh! Drama! Last time was what? Andromeda?

Battlefield V. And it's following the exact same pattern. Cry about incels and evil misogynists (though in this case bigots) hating the game they haven't played, crow about 'record breaking sales' with oddly specific records, admit a year later massive sales underperformance and cut support for it.

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I read their guides for Code Vein and D:OS2. Good content, they deserve praise

Olinser

Savant
Now that AngryCuck is being metooed by some random bitch wanting to take advantage of him because he commited the serious crime of trying to date her, maybe he will stop being a cuck and realize these people dont just have bad faith arguments, they are shitty dishonest people.

He won't. He'll get on his cuck knees and beg for forgiveness for being an evil privilieged white male (even though he's NOT white), and cry soy tears for forgiveness and then spend the next 5 years ranting about incels and gamergate and bigots in an attempt to get the mob to eat somebody else first.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
p3FyCAv.jpg

BTW I bet that The Last Jedi is Cuckman's favourite star wars movie

Last edited:
a person i know, whose judgement i usually appreciate, just told me we're a bunch of cocksuckers because the gameplay is perfect and improved on every level, the story is awesome, the character of abby is perfectly integrated and he's not really shown as a transexual

my world is in ruins, i don't know what to believe anymore. definitely not him.

try again, i never owned a console.
and if you knew even a sliver of me, you'd know if it had been me i'd have came here saying "yo, bunch of retards, the game is good, stuff your avellone up your arses and shut up".

Danikas

Arcane
a person i know, whose judgement i usually appreciate, just told me we're a bunch of cocksuckers because the gameplay is perfect and improved on every level, the story is awesome, the character of abby is perfectly integrated and he's not really shown as a transexual

my world is in ruins, i don't know what to believe anymore. definitely not him.
5-STAGES%20OF%20GRIEF-1.png

He is in the first stage.

he said he's approximately halfway through (how can you judge that? had i known in advance when a game is going to end i wouldn't have hated the last deus ex so much. maybe. no, it still sucked. but anyway), maybe he has still to meet the most nonsensical and assrapey scenes.

blrrmmmff

Scholar
The whole transgender thing does not even make sense. Isn't civilization gone for a few decades now? And don't these trans people want to change gender because they don't like the gender role that society imposes on them? Well if there is no fucking society, how does that even make sense?

It was put in to symbolize the oppressed according to postmodern Marxists (so transgender) taking down the oppressor (white male).

Drakron

Arcane
The whole transgender thing does not even make sense. Isn't civilization gone for a few decades now? And don't these trans people want to change gender because they don't like the gender role that society imposes on them? Well if there is no fucking society, how does that even make sense?

Also its not some magic switch you can just press, you would need medical attention that no longer exists.

Tehdagah

Arcane
Funny:
https://fextralife.com/the-last-of-us-2-an-honest-review/

Quote from the review:

I’ve been called a noob. I’ve been called terrible, garbage, trash, and everything under the sun for dying in a video game on stream. But never have I ever had twenty thousand people cheering every time I died, because they hated the character I was playing (Abby) so much that they’d rather see her jump off a ledge over and over than carry on with the game. And I think that says about all you need to know about The Last of Us II.
I only love the guy who doomed the whole humanity to save his daughter figure, a true hero.

mastroego

Arcane

Also its not some magic switch you can just press, you would need medical attention that no longer exists.
The real tragedy with the end of the world is the continuing *phobia, didn't you know?
And white straight males.
Perhaps even gay ones now, the last memo says.

*insert trendy minority here

Tehdagah

Arcane

Battlefield V. And it's following the exact same pattern. Cry about incels and evil misogynists (though in this case bigots) hating the game they haven't played, crow about 'record breaking sales' with oddly specific records, admit a year later massive sales underperformance and cut support for it.
And then they still make a sequel.

Krivol

Magister

Meh - BV is fantasy game for fantasy lovers, so I don't mind women with cyber limbs. If you want proper WW2 FPP play Red Orchestra FFS!

Tehdagah

Arcane

Meh - BV is fantasy game for fantasy lovers, so I don't mind women with cyber limbs. If you want proper WW2 FPP play Red Orchestra FFS!
I liked armored suits and black soldiers in B1 but women with cyber limbs was too much :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom