Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
we already have half vampires

But not fully fledged vampires which are probably the best form of undeath...
I'd even say they are the best form of monster. They've been given a bad reputation recently but a super smart, fast, strong version of a human who sees people as cattle is pretty bad ass and I always want to see more work with them in it.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
we already have half vampires

But not fully fledged vampires which are probably the best form of undeath...
I'd even say they are the best form of monster. They've been given a bad reputation recently but a super smart, fast, strong version of a human who sees people as cattle is pretty bad ass and I always want to see more work with them in it.

Yep. While a Vampire Lord is on his castle enjoying his vampires brides that always are loyal towards him and never ages, can interact with humans and eventually is slayed after centuries of pleasure without humans limitations like fatigue and ruling over a region, a lich's unlife is being isolated in a crypt doing nothing, and seeing his body becoming more and more decayed until he becomes a demilich or has his phylactery stolen and becomes slave of for eg Orcus. I know that the average Lich is far stronger than the average Vampire BUT is because becoming a vampire only requires 5 hit dices, becoming a lich requires far more work and at least a magician able to cast tier 9 spells. But IMO a lv 20 wizard vampire is stronger than a lv 20 wizard lich.

"but sunlight", for a lv 20 wizard, he can create his own demiplane or control the weather. "but permission to enter", meteor swarm solves that problem.

---------------------------

Note about vampires

"The Lords of Darkness (1988) accessory described a "greater vampire" which was created from the life-draining kiss of a succubus. A greater vampire had all the abilities of a lesser vampire and could also move about freely in daylight, allowing it to take on the persona of a normal person, usually a wealthy individual. During the hours of daylight, the greater vampire retained its superior strength and spell immunities but could not use any of its special abilities such as life-drain, shapeshifting, or gaseous form.[11]"

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Vampire

OwlCat could made a mythic path about becoming a vampire too. Which involves the succubus companion. That would be cool.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wrath of Righteous? More like... Wrath of... BONK!
l81RCR6.jpg

All credit goes to Mister Familiar

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The important questions:
Is it possible that my vampire love interest can get an erection if he is undead and therefore has no blood pressure?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They shouldn't be able to (dead bodies are infertile), but I guess you can't beat the allure of the half-vampire.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
They shouldn't be able to (dead bodies are infertile), but I guess you can't beat the allure of the half-vampire.

Their dead bodies are animated by UNlife energy. Just like for a pure biological stand, skeletons should't even be able to move with no muscles...

About skeletons, imagine skeletons which died on blood eagle ritual being reanimated. That would be rad.

ChildInTime

Learned
You know when they said Lich can replace his companions with undead versions, I thought we could turn all our waifus into hot vampire sluts.

But alas 'tis not so.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
You know when they said Lich can replace his companions with undead versions, I thought we could turn all our waifus into hot vampire sluts.

For what? Liches has no dicks... Anyway, is the succubus companion a "pinkie"?

Just Kidding. Finally we see lichdom in a game. The last good game with lichdom is probably M&M 8.

jungl

Augur
Yep. While a Vampire Lord is on his castle enjoying his vampires brides that always are loyal towards him and never ages, can interact with humans and eventually is slayed after centuries of pleasure without humans limitations like fatigue and ruling over a region, a lich's unlife is being isolated in a crypt doing nothing, and seeing his body becoming more and more decayed until he becomes a demilich or has his phylactery stolen and becomes slave of for eg Orcus. I know that the average Lich is far stronger than the average Vampire BUT is because becoming a vampire only requires 5 hit dices, becoming a lich requires far more work and at least a magician able to cast tier 9 spells. But IMO a lv 20 wizard vampire is stronger than a lv 20 wizard lich.

"but sunlight", for a lv 20 wizard, he can create his own demiplane or control the weather. "but permission to enter", meteor swarm solves that problem.

---------------------------

Note about vampires

"The Lords of Darkness (1988) accessory described a "greater vampire" which was created from the life-draining kiss of a succubus. A greater vampire had all the abilities of a lesser vampire and could also move about freely in daylight, allowing it to take on the persona of a normal person, usually a wealthy individual. During the hours of daylight, the greater vampire retained its superior strength and spell immunities but could not use any of its special abilities such as life-drain, shapeshifting, or gaseous form.[11]"

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Vampire

OwlCat could made a mythic path about becoming a vampire too. Which involves the succubus companion. That would be cool.

All pair in comparison the level 20 chad alchemist worm that walks https://youtu.be/DHd2kqK7gFo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom