Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some international players confirmed today

I know Hernandez and Robson are from the original manga. A couple weeks ago they also confirmed Schneider and Muller in a japanese magazine, along with new players created for this game

raqpxq7mltq41.jpg

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Some international players confirmed today

I know Hernandez and Robson are from the original manga. A couple weeks ago they also confirmed Schneider and Muller in a japanese magazine, along with new players created for this game

raqpxq7mltq41.jpg

The USA GK design is cool. Btw I really liked how they totally nailed it the OG manga artystyle.

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Release date on 28 August, announced in the latest trailer

Not gonna lie, I'm hyped af for this game

Felix

Arcane

Here is a long trailer, so they're in America? Interesting.

Netherlands Youth.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom